Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the ex, the uncle only "knows" him by what she has told him about their relationship. And we have to admit that most times we brag about the bad and not so much the good.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk
Exacty.He's been like her dad and parents always think their kid is perfect and the other person is at fault

That was super helpful. Based on this we can prob say it could have been taken that morning

Except for the fact that the video here was taken the day after she disappeared, not the day of. This video doesn't tell us anything about what it looked like outside at that time of morning on the 25th of August.

I hope I'm not mis-remembering here or getting cases mixed up but wasn't there information out that her computer was found, damaged by storm but investigators have it and are trying to salvage information. I have a question here, is this her computer that according to her BF was having problems with and the factory reset button had been utilized or is this the computer that he gave her to use? This is such a confusing case and it is difficult just getting to actual known facts. :gaah:

ETA: Does anyone know where this damaged computer was located? Did the EX's home get storm damage or was the computer in her office?

Except for the fact that the video here was taken the day after she disappeared, not the day of. This video doesn't tell us anything about what it looked like outside at that time of morning on the 25th of August.

Right, and it can be beautiful weather right up to the hurricane bands coming in, then it can change suddenly.

I think both the ex and bf need to lock down their fb pages.

According to the sheriff, ex husband and boyfriend are blaming each other.

So I guess the BF knows about the ex, but he said that he has never met him and has no animosity towards him.

She commented "love y'all" on a pic of the ex and her daughter at the end of March.

Their relationship is very weird. I really think she may have been romantically involved with both of these guys when she disappeared.

both guys look exactly alike too.

Any word on the ex of the current BF? He must have one, as he has posted lots of pics of his daughter. Also, some reports I have read is that her ex was abusive. Just what I've read.

Any word on the ex of the current BF? He must have one, as he has posted lots of pics of his daughter. Also, some reports I have read is that her ex was abusive. Just what I've read.

Where did you read that the husband was abusive? Emotional or physical? I know it has been said that he had threatened her before... saying she was never gonna leave him or the house, but I haven't heard anything about abuse.

Where did you read that the husband was abusive? Emotional or physical? I know it has been said that he had threatened her before... saying she was never gonna leave him or the house, but I haven't heard anything about abuse.

I think ppl are just speculating that he was abusive based on what the uncle said.

I have not read anywhere that he is abusive

I think ppl are just speculating that he was abusive based on what the uncle said.

I have not read anywhere that he is abusive

Not sure where you would read it,these are some super secret people. If the uncle said it I totally believe as I really think he is the only one in her life she was open to. It seems that they portrayed themselves as something very different than they were.

I don't believe the abuse story at all.She could live with the boyfriend or uncle.Why stay?And if he was so scary why have a boyfriend at the same time?And LE has mentioned nothing about being called to the house before.

Looking through the BF's FB page, there are no photos of him and Crystal.

One is from August 2 and 6th but they are of him and then no more photos until she goes missing

Just odd.

Get off WS and read what her friends are saying. And I believe them considering he told Crystal she would never leave him or the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist