Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dreamy and wonderful texts between crystal and brad were a few days before she disappeared. She was obviously deep in lust/love and playful mood with this friend. Each friendship is different and I act/say different things with different people all the time.

Also, she has an ex who doesn't seem financially secure without her and aBF who is probably gifting her jewelry.

I think we need video of bf leaving house and arriving to store to just tick and tie this up and leave him out of the equation.

Now tbh I'd like to walk down a rabbit hole....could ex have hired someone to take her Out?

Venturing down into your rabbit hole, yes he could have. Hypothetical: he could have hired someone who was sitting at the house waiting for her. He sends a text, "how much longer till you're here" (while he's not even there) and then sends the text to her to meet him at his work, establishing an alibi for himself that he wasn't at home by the time she may have arrived.

But Of course if this was the way it played out, i believe we would have (depending on where he lives) witnesses who saw her car at the ex husband's house.

Having said that, hypothetically speaking again, he could have hired someone who was on her trail as soon as she left the BF's house.

So yes, very possible that he could have hired someone.

<modsnip>

We can only sleuth anyone who has been named POI or suspect. So, he's off limits. For now.

One thing I have noticed in watching hundreds of episodes of various crime shows on ID, lol, is that when there is a love triangle, it is almost never a random crime.
In fact, as soon into the program that a love triangle is revealed, my husband and I both yell, "Triangle!". I can't even remember a case where there was a triangle and the culprit wasn't either one of the three or a wronged spouse/lover/ex of one of the sides. FWIW. MOO.

<modsnip>

We can only sleuth anyone who has been named POI or suspect. So, he's off limits. For now.

Is this in regards to person who was supposedly texting with CM about the cancelled walk through on Friday, August 25? Just want to make sure I don't mention this again if it is.

One thing I have noticed in watching hundreds of episodes of various crime shows on ID, lol, is that when there is a love triangle, it is almost never a random crime.
In fact, as soon into the program that a love triangle is revealed, my husband and I both yell, "Triangle!". I can't even remember a case where there was a triangle and the culprit wasn't either one of the three or a wronged spouse/lover/ex of one of the sides. FWIW. MOO.

That's VERY true. Of course those are the most interesting so those stories get picked up more so than just random crimes. But this one is so complicated, so many twist and turns...major triangle. I can't help but think this one can't be random.

Total speculation based on a suspicious nature, but either the boyfriend is alarmingly too keen, or their relationship pre dates the divorce decree. Lap-top & iPhone issues occurring at a similar time make me think perhaps spyware is slowing up the systems - wouldn't put that past either a suspicious Ex or an insecure new boyfriend who's girlfriend is still living with her ex.

The behaviour of both raise red flags for me, the biggest being the ex not reporting her missing or chasing up when she didn't pick up the kids & the way the ex has inserted himself so heavily into the investigation.

I don't think it is going to end well sadly, I hope I am wrong, and I hope even more that those children wont end up losing both parents in this circumstance.

I thought the ex sent a text to her phone asking where she was or what was taking so long. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll go back and read the transcripts.

Total speculation based on a suspicious nature, but either the boyfriend is alarmingly too keen, or their relationship pre dates the divorce decree. Lap-top & iPhone issues occurring at a similar time make me think perhaps spyware is slowing up the systems - wouldn't put that past either a suspicious Ex or an insecure new boyfriend who's girlfriend is still living with her ex.

The behaviour of both raise red flags for me, the biggest being the ex not reporting her missing or chasing up when she didn't pick up the kids & the way the ex has inserted himself so heavily into the investigation.

I don't think it is going to end well sadly, I hope I am wrong, and I hope even more that those children wont end up losing both parents in this circumstance.

Boyfriend is the one who insirted himself so heavly into the investigation

Both of them need to be cleared. Jmo

About the townhouse, I initially thought (heard or read) that this renovation was being done so she could move into it. But haven't we also heard that she and the ex were renovating it so that THEY could rent it out?? Which is true, was it for her or for them to rent out? If it wasn't for her personal use, then that means she had no immediate plans to move out of the ex husbands house...yes or no? If she didn't, this could cause a problem for the BF. Just saying ....

The only thing to me that makes the ex look suspicious is that the uncle seems to give him the side eye. Her uncle probably knows her better than anyone and if he thinks it's possible the ex has harmed her, there may be something to it. Really though, the BF gives me some concerns. There is something just not right with him. However, it wouldn't be the first time that a real estate agent came to a bad end at the hands of someone who presented themselves as a client. Hopefully the private investigator will be able to dig up some more information.

Has it been said if anyone actually spoke to Crystal the morning of her disappearance? Do we know without a doubt, minus pictures and texts, that she was still ok that morning? Also, in the stillshot picture from the video, is she carrying her shoes in her left hand?

Regarding the ex, the uncle only "knows" him by what she has told him about their relationship. And we have to admit that most times we brag about the bad and not so much the good.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Just saw this time lapse video of the flooding near the Houston area. Since it is time lapsed you can stop it ... at the time she might have take the picture of the billboard... and see how dark or light it was outside. I know there has been discussion on that. I stopped it at 7:25 for you to see, but you can also see the video at KHOU News. IMG_1918.jpg

Just saw this time lapse video of the flooding near the Houston area. Since it is time lapsed you can stop it ... at the time she might have take the picture of the billboard... and see how dark or light it was outside. I know there has been discussion on that. I stopped it at 7:25 for you to see, but you can also see the video at KHOU News.
attachment.php
That says the 26th. She went missing the on the 25th.

About the townhouse, I initially thought (heard or read) that this renovation was being done so she could move into it. But haven't we also heard that she and the ex were renovating it so that THEY could rent it out?? Which is true, was it for her or for them to rent out? If it wasn't for her personal use, then that means she had no immediate plans to move out of the ex husbands house...yes or no? If she didn't, this could cause a problem for the BF. Just saying ....

I think the rent it out stuff came from his sisters that didn't even know they were divorced.

I absolutely think they began dating before the divorce us final btw.

And we have to admit that most times we brag about the bad and not so much the good.

Really? If I don't have anything nice to say about my husband I zip it. If I had to talk crap about him, I would't be with him ;)

Regarding the ex, the uncle only "knows" him by what she has told him about their relationship. And we have to admit that most times we brag about the bad and not so much the good.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

They are like father and daughter AND they work together....he most likely knows everything as its the one person she seems most honest with.

I can't decide if everyone has these crazy twisty secrety lives or if it's just the people who end up on WS lol....

I can honestly say all the secrets on this one has me definitely second guessing everything .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frickett