Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the boyfriend texts her around 1:00pm and does not send another text until amost 9?

And he responds with text me if you can instead of when you can.

Like he already knows she can't respond.

Jmo

Or maybe she doesn't text to him when with the ex, hence "if" like she has to sneak it.

I have seen missing posts floating around SM and some say "pink to purple" dress while others say "black". I think lighting is to blame for the 2 different colors, but I am certainly no expert on security cameras.

OR as someone suggested, the black is a coat...not a dress, that she could have put on and/or taken off before leaving BF's house.

Then why did the boyfriend only send in still if there is video of her leaving the house?

Link please that says he still hasn't sent in the video.

According to MSM, he has. The original link is in this thread somewhere, didn't have time to look post-by-post. But here's a quoted section (bbm):

Post#612:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sby-TX-25-August-2017&p=13603526#post13603526

PAUL HARGRAVE, CRYSTAL`S BOYFRIEND (via telephone): Well, firstly, I want to just say thank you very much for airing this again. It means a lot to the family. It means a lot to me. I don`t know if there`s much more I can tell you other than we`re just desperate to find her. I went up to the Chambers County Police Department today (INAUDIBLE) I'm sure they were going to reach out to me at some point and time, but I wanted to streamline (ph) this information to get it directly to investigators and detectives.

BANFIELD: So you interviewed with them? You interviewed with them today, Paul?

HARGRAVE: Yes, I did. I did. I wanted to -- I gave them my cell phone. I gave them access. They downloaded everything on my phone, pictures, messages. I have camera footage at my home. I also have camera footage at my business.

I`m always under surveillance just because of the nature of my business. I am a target sometimes, and so I take security very highly. So I've given them everything that I could possibly imagine. So I`m hoping that, you know, these will provide some clues to finding her.

But isn't he married?

I saw that mentioned here. But even if he is I don't think it changes anything. All I'm trying to say is that while it's possible they only met a couple months ago and he's a super clingy weirdo, I think it's just as likely that they've known each other a while. If they were both unhappy in their marriages perhaps they gave each other the push they needed to get out of them. If Crystal was sleeping over at his house, I think it's safe to assume the wife wasn't there. Something must be going on in that relationship too.

So when did the boyfriend actually give LE everything they needed?

But isn't he married?

We wouldn't know that info in here as bf isn't a poi so can't be sleuthed.

One would think crystal was with how she presented her life, but not only was she divorced she filed twice in her marriage. She was definitely unhappy. I wonder if the first got cancelled because she got pregnant with her son and had to stay...JMO but timing seems right on.

Jmo

As a female myself, I don't quite see anything crazy about the different 'outfits/dresses/coats'.

A few reasons: First being that I very well may have planned my outfit for the day, the night prior. If I wasn't sleeping at home, I'd have to pack not only the outfit, but shoes, accessories, etc. It very well may have been her intention to wear 'outfit #1'. Upon getting ready & prior to leaving for the day, maybe she checks the temperature/humidity & had a last minute change of heart on her outfit, so she changes. (I do this almost everyday. Sometimes I'm in my car to leave for work & come back inside to change!)

Or, she was ready to go, then realized she forgot to pack the shoes to match outfit #1 & changed into the other.

If anyone looked at my security footage inside my home, you'd see me first in my pjs making coffee, second in shorts/tank top to dry my hair & put makeup on, then my outfit for the day...& quite often you'll even see me in a second outfit if I changed my mind on the first one!

Of course this is all MOO! & based on personal experience but I just don't know if I'd focus too much on that detail.

Link, please.

But isn't he married?

EDIT: OOOOOPS. Nevermind! Sorry. Sleuthing non-persons of interest is against WS ToS. So unless it's mentioned in a MSM source, it's not relevant here.

As far as the texting .. BF could have sent ALL of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I updated my post shortly after I posted to acknowledge our ToS guidelines. His maybe-current wife isn't a person of interest at this point, anyway.

Can't. It's against TOS but there are links on one of the closed FB groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly can't figure out why anyone thinks the BF is clingy. I don't see that evidence anywhere. Also, as to the statement of love I don't see that as odd either. Adults don't waste time as most don't have a lot of spare time between careers and children etc. if she was planning to take her uncle, kids and bf on a cruise a few days before her disappearance I have a feeling that they were most likely dating long before June, but out of respect to crystal he didn't want her to sound like it was when she was technically married. The uncle obviously knew and liked the bf or wouldn't vacation together and he was also with the uncle searching at the ping site. The ex was no where to be found. I don't buy the had the kids thing. There were plenty of people to occupy the kids so he could do everything possible, including trudging through dirty water in the dark to find the mother of his children , his wife according to him, if he was so inclined. He didn't. He didn't call LE even tho he was waiting for her since early AM to meet to give her the kids. His absolute silence is extremely concerning as well as lack of support from the uncle. The ex is a bullseye for me, and I don't exclude his not physically doing it but setting it up...just my opinion and speculation. He has the most to lose.
Her SM and public profile was all about the perfect family unit. In just a few days those pics of his kids were about to have vacation pics of the bf in them. She was obviously about to go public with her new life. Where did that leave him?

I don't think anyone (certainly not me) is saying the ex is innocent. We obviously don't know who did what. It could have been some random person, especially if she was doing an open house that day. We've seen other realtors go missing from such events in the past. At this point, everyone should be looked at very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState