Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did sherriff just say "much of the scene is compromised" in reference to the townhouse? what does that mean? did it flood or just meaning it's a mess of construction?
Yes he said the family went in and out of townhouse and also went through car before they could.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If it's true she's only been dating him a month it would be interesting if she dated anyone before him.It seems like her marriage was trouble for a long time so she could have dated other guys.The person might have found she had yet a new guy and flew into a rage.

I missed that part of the show due to surprise visitor, could someone summarize what was covered, please?

Paul said the reason why she is walking around in two different dresses is because of infered interfierance.

You do see her get into her car

Paul says he does not like the way he is being treated.
Paul said the way LE was acting indicated to him that he did not do well on the polygraph.

Sheriff recieved ping 8 days before PI did
Both ex and boyfriend have been very cooperative.

Family comprimised the scene of the car becausethey found it first and went through the car, they also went to the townhome and walked in and out.

LE says family is not sharing information with them.

Husband had to be flown in by helicopter to take polygraph because of the flood.

So since we saw her leave the house, that take the percentage that it was her BF way down.

Yes he said the family went in and out of townhouse and also went through car before they could.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why would they do that?

If it's true she's only been dating him a month it would be interesting if she dated anyone before him.It seems like her marriage was trouble for a long time so she could have dated other guys.The person might have found she had yet a new guy and flew into a rage.

That's a good thought!

Paul said the reason why she is walking around in two different dresses is because of infered interfierance.

Paul said the way LE was acting indicated to him that he did not do well on the polygraph.

Family comprimised the scene of the car becausethey found it first and went through the car, they also went to the townhome and walked in and out.

Husband had to be flown in by helicopter to take polygraph because of the flood.

bbm So ex and bf are cooperative but family is not. Who is "family"? The uncle? Same persons who compromised car and house? And why are they not sharing info with LE? Has a reason been given? The behaviour puzzles me. :thinking:

I have been following this one but don't have much to add. I'm honestly not sure which direction to go. BF who is overly obsessed. Ex who can't let go. Or someone who is stalking her.

I was in real estate for 8 years. I advertised on TV and had several strangers hit me up. Thankfully it ended there. Everyone is focusing on the BF or Ex but I can also see the stalker angle. She was beautiful and she sounds like she was friendly. Someone easily could have become obsessed.

Add Harvey into the mix. It's a perfect storm.

And, I can also see her being overwhelmed by both, BF and Ex that she needed to run. But that's super low on my list because of her children.

I just hope she's found safe but my hopes aren't high [emoji22]

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

You would think her family woild share any and everything in order to get Vrystal home.

Why would they not want to share info with LE????

Our IR game cameras do some funny things with color and also make even faint light appear extra bright. So I don't find it too odd.

I do wonder about the timing of her getting into the car (does the camera show her actually leaving?), BF leaving, and BF arriving to work. Is it too tight of a timeline for him to have done anything? Could he have caught up with her after leaving and had her pull over? It appears the motel is pretty close to his work.

I think I've heard that exes and BF's have been VERY cooperative before and then shortly after, found out they'd been arrested.

I'm not sure I can pin a lot of blame on the family for going through the vehicle/townhouse beforehand. From the very beginning, family seemed to think LE weren't doing enough. It's also possible they had been to the townhouse prior to even reporting her missing. But not sharing info...IMO, someone is hiding info about themselves or there is something they don't want getting out about Crystal. It doesn't sound like BF is holding anything back, he can't keep his mouth shut.

Why admit to not doing well on a polygraph? Does he think that makes him look innocent if he's honest, or does he know he's telling the truth and LE are trying to make him think otherwise? I suspect BF will be hiring a lawyer in short order if he doesn't already have one on hold and just hasn't officially retained them yet.

bbm So ex and bf are cooperative but family is not. Who is "family"? The uncle? Same persons who compromised car and house? And why are they not sharing info with LE? Has a reason been given? The behaviour puzzles me. :thinking:

I wonder if they are not crazy about her complicated love life being out there...maybe wanting to keep it under wraps as long as possible. Jmo

Also in the early days LE did not have time for this case so family probably did whatever they could think of.

Our IR game cameras do some funny things with color and also make even faint light appear extra bright. So I don't find it too odd.

I do wonder about the timing of her getting into the car (does the camera show her actually leaving?), BF leaving, and BF arriving to work. Is it too tight of a timeline for him to have done anything? Could he have caught up with her after leaving and had her pull over? It appears the motel is pretty close to his work.

I think I've heard that exes and BF's have been VERY cooperative before and then shortly after, found out they'd been arrested.

I'm not sure I can pin a lot of blame on the family for going through the vehicle/townhouse beforehand. From the very beginning, family seemed to think LE weren't doing enough. It's also possible they had been to the townhouse prior to even reporting her missing. But not sharing info...IMO, someone is hiding info about themselves or there is something they don't want getting out about Crystal. It doesn't sound like BF is holding anything back, he can't keep his mouth shut.

Why admit to not doing well on a polygraph? Does he think that makes him look innocent if he's honest, or does he know he's telling the truth and LE are trying to make him think otherwise? I suspect BF will be hiring a lawyer in short order if he doesn't already have one on hold and just hasn't officially retained them yet.

No just walking to her car and opening the door. You do not actually see her drive away.

LE also said they never found the black bag that Boyfriend said she had with her.

I find it strange too. I can't believe someone went through her car and townhouse either. They knew it was possibly a crime scene. Argh.

I took it to mean the uncle. You can practically hear the frustration in the sheriff's voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg I didn't even think of that - cause we don't have enough possibilities as it is! :gaah::noooo:

Didn't the family say her phone was pinging on 9/1? There's no way the Sheriff could have received the ping 8 days before. If he did actually get the ping before the family, why wasn't that area being checked? I think the Sheriff is getting upset because they are getting information before he is and acting on that information. I can only imagine it's because when people can't get in touch with such a busy department, thanks to Harvey, they contact the family..IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay