Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So BF does not text her for 6 hours but then all of a sudden he starts messaging her friends and family asking where she might be?????

Hinky meter is up.

I don't think the BF has anything to do with it.
My money is on the ex either doing it or orchestrating it or a third party.
Jmo

If BF is lying about how long he was in a relationship with Crystal then what else is he lying about?

And of course all eyes are going to be on you because you said you were the last person to see her.

How does he know he was the last person to see her? She presumably went to get water. He sounds too definite.

I don't think the BF has anything to do with it.
My money is on the ex either doing it or orchestrating it or a third party.
Jmo

It's a messy situation but I still lean to third party.
Hope it's not the ex for the sake of the children.

How does he know he was the last person to see her? She presumably went to get water. He sounds too definite.

He is the last person who has admitted seeing her. Someone may have seen her who is not telling.

Maybe it's just me but the more BF talks the worse he looks.Might want to leave it and let uncle/other family handle it.

He is the last person who has admitted seeing her. Someone may have seen her who is not telling.

Agreed but if I were him I would have added "that we know of" instead of sounding so definite. If he's not involved he must be scared *****less. If he is, the same.

The more he keeps talking, the more I suspect him. Jmo

Why didn't she get water from the BF? He had quite a lot of it around since he was giving away cases for free - one per family - on the 25th from his store.

He is the last person known to see her alive. No else has claimed to have seen her. So until they find someone else that had seen her after that the BF gets to hold that spot.

Why didn't she get water from the BF? He had quite a lot of it around since he was giving away cases for free - one per family - on the 25th from his store.

He is the last person known to see her alive. No else has claimed to have seen her. So until they find someone else that had seen her after that the BF gets to hold that spot.

I'm sure he had water at his house and if he didn't she could have stopped by his work and gotten water from there.

I do not think for one second she wad the one who sent those texts. Jmo

So it makes no sense in texting her ex husband to ask him if he had gotten water yet. Jmo

I'm sure he had water at his house and if he didn't she could have stopped by his work and gotten water from there.

I do not think for one second she wad the one who sent those texts. Jmo

You know...all those texts...if she didn't, I don't see an opportunistic perp go to that trouble. Ugh, I go back and forth by the minute regarding who did this.

At this point, my gut isn't telling me anything.

How many days ahead of the hurricane did they know it was coming? 3? 4? So why wait so long to get water and risk everyone being out of it or the prices being raised sky high?

IF these two stills are with different outfits, BF has some 'plainin' to do. IF BF first said they'd been dating two months and now is saying one, he's got more 'plainin' to do. That's every detective's dream is inconsistent statements and slip ups from one of their suspects. As stated, BF needs to shut up before he digs himself into a deeper hole.

I suppose it is possible she went to get water at a store and some unsavory person decided to take advantage of the coming hurricane to indefinitely hide his dirty deeds. I remember there being a murder or two that was done during Katrina in the hopes the crime would be covered up. IMO

If I were the boyfriend I'd be fine with people considering me a suspect if it meant that her story continued to be put out there. We've only been hearing from him and her uncle.

I'm shocked that the guy is only 37.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member