Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the time stamps are. When she is wearing the black outfit she is supposedly leaving the house with her purse. I see why people think it's a robe from the still shots but in the video it does not look like a robe, IMO. I think it's a black blazer jacket over a black dress. There are several pictures of her wearing black blazers over dresses. Here's an inside edition story that has the videos and right before it they show her in an all black outfit that is similar: [video=youtube;bmnNIk3UmnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=bmnNIk3UmnI[/video]

I don't understand the sudden QUIETNESS in this case. Is it because the detectives know and are piecing together the details and evidence tied to the responsible party?

This is the first time I've seen the stills. No way that's due to lighting or time of day. Which image has an earlier time stamp? I think the black is a lingerie type robe.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I just watched the video and to me it looks like a it's either a robe or a nightgown. Also, looks like she's carrying her shoes in her left hand with what appears to me to be a backpack slung over her right shoulder. Maybe going to change into her work clothes. I also live in Texas and I do wear a robe when running out to my car to grab something. I would probably wear one around the house too if I knew there were cameras everywhere.

Just MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched the video and to me it looks like a it's either a robe or a nightgown. Also, looks like she's carrying her shoes in her left hand with what appears to me to be a backpack slung over her right shoulder. Maybe going to change into her work clothes. I also live in Texas and I do wear a robe when running out to my car to grab something. I would probably wear one around the house too if I knew there were cameras everywhere.

Just MOO

Was she sneaking out maybe?

Was she sneaking out maybe?

No, her back is to the door. To me it looks like she's coming back in with her clothes and shoes. And then you see her in the pink dress. I'm pretty sure there is time missing in between where she is getting dressed.

Just MOO

No, her back is to the door. To me it looks like she's coming back in with her clothes and shoes. And then you see her in the pink dress. I'm pretty sure there is time missing in between where she is getting dressed.

Just MOO

I dont think its a pink dress I may be wrong but it looks like the resolution is just brighter and she is in the same clothes.

This is the first time I've seen the stills. No way that's due to lighting or time of day. Which image has an earlier time stamp? I think the black is a lingerie type robe.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

To me this is the same picture different angle hands the same, head tilted the same.

His apartment sure is neat. I wish my husband was that tidy. Our coffee table is covered in motorcycle magazines and snack cake wrappers right now, lol.

I'm fairly certain that 99 percent of us don't think this will have a good outcome. But I do hope they have the perp in custody and soon!

I have a few questions please since I havent been able to read all of the articles.

Did the ex-husband contest the divorce?

Did he go to work that morning, and if so, when? Did he bring the children with him?

Is there outside camera footage from the b/fs home that shows Crystal leaving?

The b/f said he had been a target before giving the reason for inside cameras so did someone try to rob him in the past?

We do have inside and outside cameras with our security system but we do not activate the inside cameras when we are inside of our home due to protecting our own privacy. They are activated when we are away.

TIA

All the dress talk reminds me of that gold or blue dress test that was all over the internet a couple years ago. I think *if* she had something black on top of the pink/purple dress it could've been because the AC in buildings almost requires it to be comfortable.

I am still hoping that Crystal has taken off to clear her head and will return, but logically it's likely something else. I'm going back to reading since there are no facts to back my opinions.

Screen shots from the video from Daily Mail:
43D0172C00000578-4846056-Crystal_is_seen_on_surveillance_video_leaving_her_boyfriend_s_ho-a-48_1504330900431.jpg

43D0172800000578-4846056-image-a-8_1504329978730.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846056/Texas-realtor-mother-vanished-Hurricane-Harvey.html

I'm just noticing something I didn't before.
In the still with CM in the pink dress, there looks to be a chair or something in front of her, starting at her knee and IT IS THE SAME COLOR AS HER DRESS! That's odd. It's like whatever that is, is picking up the greenish and tannish color of the walls and the pink of her dress.. what in the world?

I have a few questions please since I havent been able to read all of the articles.

Did the ex-husband contest the divorce?

Did he go to work that morning, and if so, when? Did he bring the children with him?

Is there outside camera footage from the b/fs home that shows Crystal leaving?

The b/f said he had been a target before giving the reason for inside cameras so did someone try to rob him in the past?

We do have inside and outside cameras with our security system but we do not activate the inside cameras when we are inside of our home due to protecting our own privacy. They are activated when we are away.

TIA

I wonder if the provider would know if it was normal for the BF to have his surveillance activated at all times or if this was out of the ordinary?

His apartment sure is neat. I wish my husband was that tidy. Our coffee table is covered in motorcycle magazines and snack cake wrappers right now, lol.

Thank goodness I have a hubby who is very neat since I am a neat freak. He likes things neat and orderly like I do. :D

Wait a minute! Are you married to my husband? That is exactly what is on his end table. A Harley catalog, motorcycle mags, snack cake wrappers and a potato chip bag. LOL. He will clean it up this morning though, he is a neat freak by day but messy during evening TV time.
The boyfriend's apartment does look very neat. I imagine with all that money, he has a cleaning service. Just a guess.

Still no developments or news? How can Crystal just disappear without a trace. Do you think it is at all possible she was kidnapped by a fake client in a ransom plot gone wrong and was killed like Beverly Carter? Crystal appears to be very professional and was likely earning a decent income.

I hate even asking this question but since the death toll seems to keep rising has the MEs in the areas IDd everyone they have?

imo

Still no developments or news? How can Crystal just disappear without a trace. Do you think it is at all possible she was kidnapped by a fake client in a ransom plot gone wrong and was killed like Beverly Carter? Crystal appears to be very professional and was likely earning a decent income.

I am not ruling anything out at this time. I think LE should keep all options on the table and I am sure they are.

Thank goodness I have a hubby who is very neat since I am a neat freak. He likes things neat and orderly like I do. :D

I've a few accidents a head trauma and broke my back last month and I like things neat and tidy I actually have OCD and my husband is the complete opposite and I'm dying inside right now because there's just not enough space everything is out nothin is put up there's trash there's just no space and I can't breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member