Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC Nightline did a segment.

Uncle says they were never fighting but they did have their disagreements.

This contradicts what the boyfriend has been saying.

On the Nancy Grace Podcast, he says that Crystal told him that they have been fighting up until the day she disappeared.

Hmmm, is it possible both are telling the truth?

Crystal didn't feel it necessary to discuss a fight/disagreement with uncle, but maybe exaggerated the disagreements with BF. BF seems to have pinned it on the ex from the beginning, so I also can see why he'd fib a bit to make ex look worse.

This case is so flippin' confusing.

Crystal didn't feel it necessary to discuss a fight/disagreement with uncle, but maybe exaggerated the disagreements with BF. BF seems to have pinned it on the ex from the beginning, so I also can see why he'd fib a bit to make ex look worse.

VERY confusing!!!!

Any best friend speaking out on his behalf? Any of his friends or family members saying they have seen the blooming happiness in Paul's relationship with Crystal?
What is Paul's nationality? It makes no difference what it is, I ask only in the sense of cultural expectations-views-traditions.

I would not be surprised if she told different people different things since we know that she told two male friends about the boyfriend but had kept him a secret from her ex. This trait of keeping secrets really concerns me because it makes me worry there is someone who has not been brought up at all that may have harmed her. Or someone found out a secret she was keeping and was very angry about it. :scared:

So, what time did the BF say Crystal left the house while he was in the shower?

He didn't say anything about when she left.

He just said she came in while he was on the shower and told him she was leaving.

Never did he state the time.

Is there a time stamp on the video of her getting in the car? I know it gives the date, which is wrong because of a glitch (he says) , but did it have the time?

Off topic but I just had a creepy thing happen at my house. I'm sitting in the living room, which my front door opens right into. It has tall skinny windows on either side and an oval window in the door.

All of a sudden both of my dogs went from asleep to completely alert and I heard someone say, "someone's here!" And both of my dogs started going nuts at the door. I didn't see anyone on the porch so I called the neighbors and nobody was outside but it scared the heck out of me. Someone probably was looking in the window. The only weird thing outside is that somehow my solar lights that our resident mole keeps popping out of the ground were standing back up.

My house is fairly secluded on a private road with just two houses so it has me freaked out. I normally get really paranoid reading Websleuths at night and would have thought it was my imagination, if my dogs hadn't responded that way. Ugh. No sleep for me tonight.

OK, I am totally freaked reading this, and I am across the Pacific, in daylight hours! Your dogs alerting is one thing, but hearing somebody say, "someone's here!" is Imma-go-get-my-shotgun freaked-out!
Let us know what you find out in the morning, please.
:couch:

I think she took power in men falling for her...she's very flirty and doesn't seem to keep the lines from blurring...i mean she's never met brad and it's a business contact yet somehow from referring clients she got to the point of confessing things virtually no one in her life knew...
I think she never wanted to be in that marriage hence the first divorce. I did the math at the beginning of this case and I'm fairly certain she got pregnant and called off the divorce. I don't think 10 years made her any happier......

J.M.O.
Wait he's gay if he isn't sexually attracted to her?

Smh

J.M.O.

My point was that I'm pretty sure he's gay. If he's gay, he's not one of the men in her life who she's flirting with and using her beauty to influence. There's no ulterior motive to being her friend.

It's been observed that Crystal has many men in her orbit who seem to want to get closer to her, and where are her girlfriends? I was just pointing out that not every man in this case is motivated by lust/love and trying to get in her pants.

She sent the text of the jewelry store sign at 7:27am so she had to leave his house before then. He got to work about 8 and they said that video supports her leaving approx 30 minutes before him. They said the cameras at the entrance to his subdivision and at an intersection corroborate that. (I believe that was from Nancy Grace)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Also, his house is about 5 minutes from the jewelry store.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just speculation here but I'm beginning to think that the uncle was the original one who was going to replace the EX and maybe after falling in love with BF, Crystal purchased another fare for a cabin with BF so they could stay together on the cruise.
Just trying to figure out this cruise business, I admit, it's driving me nuts. :gaah:

Is this uncle married or have a family besides Crystal?

OK, I am totally freaked reading this, and I am across the Pacific, in daylight hours! Your dogs alerting is one thing, but hearing somebody say, "someone's here!" is Imma-go-get-my-shotgun freaked-out!
Let us know what you find out in the morning, please.
:couch:

I survived the night and my kitchen is spotless and the cabinets and pantry got cleaned out! I couldn't sleep! I do have a weapon and my neighbors do too, so they went out looking for me! Nobody there but I'm buying some Nest Cams today!

I don't get why someone would be surprised someone was home. All the lights were on and my car was in the driveway! Creepers!

In regard to when the boyfriend got to work and why he would get there so early, we have to keep in mind he isn't a jewelry sales person. I don't believe he is the owner either. But he seemed to be the one who worked closely with their Belgium location (where he was allegedly taking Crystal next month), so perhaps he was in early that day doing work with them or getting stuff wrapped up before the approaching hurricane.

Also just because he posted it early in the morning doesn't mean he was there at that time. He could have posted that from anywhere. How do we know he posted it himself, instead of another employee? But it does say to come at 10, so we really have no way to know if he was there early or not.

I survived the night and my kitchen is spotless and the cabinets and pantry got cleaned out! I couldn't sleep! I do have a weapon and my neighbors do too, so they went out looking for me! Nobody there but I'm buying some Nest Cams today!

I don't get why someone would be surprised someone was home. All the lights were on and my car was in the driveway! Creepers!

What are Nest Cams?

I have surveillance on the outside of my house but not in it. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to go back and look at something. If I remember right, they have the wrong time on them. My grandson set them up for me. If the police wanted something out of them, they have to take the whole DVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88