Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you. I have read the threads and this is the first video I've watched. [video=vimeo;233006684]https://vimeo.com/233006684[/video]

I have two ?'s about the photo with Crystal and the BF. Do we know who the man to her right is? He is cut off in the pic, but appears to have his left hand on the BF'S right shoulder. Also is that possibly the date on a calendar sheet ... August 2x? You can tell the photo was taken in a bar and sometimes they have a calendar like that with one day per page hanging somewhere like drinking age if you were born before .... lists current date. I'm trying to find clues.

I know they only knew each other 3 weeks per the BF saying he met her beginning of August and she disappeared the 25th.

?????

<modsnip> The family seems to have class and not want to make the story about themselves.

This.. "making the story about themselves" is what fundamentally is bothering me about this guy. It doesn't necessarily mean that because he's out there talking in public so much he is hiding something, nor does it mean that he is a case of a guilty person inserting himself in an investigation. I think this is his personality, to be front and center, for the attention ...or who knows maybe it's his way of coping because he's scared.

However, he's given his material to LE, answered questions, and so forth to help the investigation, so really there's no need to keep talking. He is not an expert, he has no experience in investigations of this sort, but sometimes he appears to want to come across that way.
He can do as he pleases but imo he is not endearing himself, and he might be wise to consider such.

Whether he's guilty or not, I have no idea.

Oops it didn't include the link to the video I am mentioning.

Trying again to link.

Heads up, this thread will close in 10 minutes. Start getting ready to move to a new thread.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member