Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought TxEq suspended that particular search and are no looking somewhere else

I thought the search they suspended was around the bridge where the phone pinged? Isn't yesterday and today's search near the ex's work?

MOD NOTE

Some posts have been removed. Please review the Social Media policy in the TOS if you have any questions about what is and isn't appropriate to post regarding social media.

Sleuth as much as you want on your own, but please do not bring social media pages and posts here for people who have not been named a POI or suspect.

The social media of Crystal's friends and family is off limits for discussion at this time.

:tyou:

:bump: Just a reminder.

janeumayer:
I don't think my comment linked to yours. Which review are you referencing here?

That is very interesting.Who could number 3 be?

Snipped for focus by me :)

To the person that said they were sitting in their home last night, the dogs alerted and they heard a voice say "someone's here": where did that voice come from? Inside your home? Outside? Just curious. Very eery!

Welcome to Websleuths!
The voice was on my front porch! Just outside the front door. I still get chills when I think about it! Getting cameras put up this weekend!!

did some digging and crystal's parents had 2 children according to ancestry.com so she has at least 1 sibling

But why if they were evacuating from that area? Wouldn't that mean it would empty?

J.M.O.
I'm in NC and when the beaches are evacuated people try and stay as close as possible. I think a lot of people thought Houston area wouldn't be hit quite that bad. And truthfully you'd be surprised how often meteorologists get it wrong anyway.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Creepy! Gives me chills too, because I have had, what I consider (because I couldn't find any other rational explanation) to be, paranormal experiences. Yikes.
Thanks for the welcome!

OK. Obvs don't know what I'm doing. The above was intended to be a reply to supertmo.

I wonder about the original 9 persons of interest too.

If there are "about 3" POIs would that rule out any unknowns/strangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV