Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No sound and picture keeps freezing on me. :gaah:

There is so little movement that sometimes I think it froze. Gotta look at the two little blinking lights in the right window to make sure it's not something on my end lol.

He's lucky he got 10 (guessing) years and two beautiful children from such a gem. :furious: My head is still spinning...

I'm starting to think they are going to cancel. It's a half hour late at this point.

Why are no other news stations covering? Khou, Click2houston, Fox26, none of them have live streams for Crystal.... Did all the reporters go to Florida to cover Irma?

Darn, got my neighbor banging at my door. Don't want to answer cuz she'll stay here an hour and I don't want you to miss this.

Why are no other news stations covering? Khou, Click2houston, Fox26, none of them have live streams for Crystal.... Did all the reporters go to Florida to cover Irma?

It looked like they were putting away the nice then the screen went black with the logo in the corner. I'm thinking the presser is off at this point.

we donèt believe that the storm had anything to do with the crime
kids are with DFS

It looked like they were putting away the nice then the screen went black with the logo in the corner. I'm thinking the presser is off at this point.

Thanks, I lost the feed. My screen just keeps loading with a circle in the middle.

Thanks for updating even if it's to say nothing is happening. I can't see anything (I'm sure it's my laptop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member