Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if we can watch the press conference anywhere? I'm actually in Houston but all of the local news channels are airing college football. :(

I hate that SM did this. Crystal lost her parents at a young age and now her children will have the same.

RIP Crystal :candle:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thoughts and prayers to her children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Refresh my memory, where was it said there was proof she never made it to the house that morning? Cuz if that's true, then SM met her and murdered her elsewhere.

I was one of the posters that jumped the gun and posted the PI's announcement that Crystal had been found. My apologies to the family and to WS. I assumed that the since the PI was working closely with family and LE that the post was done with their knowledge and approval, but that appears not to be the case (despite PI now saying client had approved). How unprofessional that they would do such a thing. Thank you SO much, sillybilly, for being so on top of things and my apologies again. RIP Crystal and big hugs to your poor babies and all those who loved you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Luckystar, that sounds likely. It gives me the creeps when I think about his rage. Whatever was said or expressed it no doubt was scary.

Please post any info on getting live access to the Press conference asap.

I wish I was more shocked than I am...been here too long, I guess. Super cynical.

This was such a volatile situation. Crystal was sitting on a power keg. She was in a lose-lose situation. Having moved on after the divorce, even is she wasn't living with the ex, she'd have to see him to get the kids and with all his rage and inability to move on himself, it was a matter of time before this happened.

She deserved to be happy. To move on and have a loving relationship. RIP Beautiful Lady.

You are living in my world :) It appears you are reading postings from much earlier today and commenting. Read a little faster. A sad sad story awaits you. Not making fun of you as it happens to me quite often. I think when I log on in the future I will peruse the final page for updates, then go back to my spot where I left off.
Lol. Usually I do glance at the last page 1st. This time I decided to click in on my email announce of responses by a couple of people and I just kept reading. Ha.
This will teach me.

I am so sad to hear this. I would like to say I'm surprised, but not really. These cases can go so many ways. And the details we don't know make a big difference.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Why am I not surprised people are STILL bashing the BF.. ?
It's interesting you'd find my comment to be bashing him. I've been feeling sympathy for him all day, especially when it became pretty apparent what the outcome would be.

What I said was an explanation of how I came to my opinion. I talk through things. No, I don't get him personality wise. Yes, I found the confusion of the dress color to be quite frustrating and wondered where the confusion came from. I can voice that without bashing him. And I can not understand a person or their actions, but still have sympathy for them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nothing playing yet but they said it will be live....

Anyone know if we can watch the press conference anywhere? I'm actually in Houston but all of the local news channels are airing college football. :(

I'm looking for it also. So far I can't find access to it?

Though I have suspected the ex husband since the get-go I am so saddened that the outcome leaves those beautiful children without parents. My heart breaks for them. Just want to hug them and hold them close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406