Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It keeps updating the story, video never played and now the link to watch it from the article is gone.

It's not playing for me either.

I think he planned on killing her the night before, when he sent the text telling her her daughter would like to see her before she goes to bed. When that didn't work, he went to plan b. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABC link not working for me either. Trying to find other stations covering

So just to be sure, the view is just black until the conference begins right? Just making sure I'm not the bozo watching nothing over here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Voices now and a shot of the front of the police station. I think they are settling up the news conference and they have hot mics.

Just background chatter

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RIP Crystal.

The ex was always more likely imo.

So extremely sad for the children. I also feel for her uncle who loved her so dearly.

Will he raise her children now?

I'm just getting a shot of the front or side entrance of a police station

Do you think it will be available to watch somewhere later? If not, one of us should write down as much as possible for the posters asleep on the other side of the world.

I predict this news conference will say "we found something. Everyone shut up and let us do our job. K thanx bai."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see someone but no sound? Do you guys have sound?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did everyone watching the live feed just see people walk in/out of the station? I'm not sure if I missed the press conference!

Do you think it will be available to watch somewhere later? If not, one of us should write down as much as possible for the posters asleep on the other side of the world.
In my experience PCs are generally available later to re-watch but I'll take down what I can.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Did everyone watching the live feed just see people walk in/out of the station? I'm not sure if I missed the press conference!

Yes, saw the same thing...and some guy looking at his wallet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member