GUILTY TX - D’Lanny Reinelle Chairez, 20, (found/arrested) & James, 18 months, San Antonio, 22 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Young mother, son reported missing from west side | kens5.com

728a579d-2903-4d1e-8a2b-1d2174becb2d_750x422.png

Police are asking for your help to find a young mother and her son last seen on the west side last month. According to the San Antonio Police Department, the two are listed as missing.
  • Dlanny Reaneille Chairez has straight, shoulder length brown hair and a flower tattoo on her left back shoulder. She is 4'11" and weighs 210 pounds.
  • James Avi Chairez has straight, shoulder length orange hair. James is about 2'6" and weighs about 28 pounds.
  • They were reported missing on February 22 and were last seen in the 7600 block of Southwest Military Drive.
  • SAPD said the mother is an adult and has custodial rights, but they are hoping she will contact them police to let them know they are both alright.
If you know where the two are, you're asked to contact SAPD's Missing Person’s Unit at (210) 207-7660.

Last edited:
Is she running away from someone? Is she going to stay with a friend or relatives? I assume she left in a car... Who reported her missing? Is she financially strapped and had to leave where they were living? Did people where she worked, if she still had a job, report her missing? Her parents?
We don't know much, do we? :(
Positive thoughts for them.

260919-f1ed817d0c9047a984d564967164c964.jpg

According to his mother, D’Lanny Chairez, James was supposedly adopted on February 10th, 2021, however, I've heard that the last time other family members report seeing him was as far back as November 2020. Following the adoption, D'Lanny deleted nearly all pictures of James off of her social media and disappeared from San Antonio, Texas. After her disappearance, investigators and family searched the home and found diapers, toys, and medical records belonging to James still at the residence. Investigators and family are concerned for the safety and wellbeing of James and D'Lanny.

Police searching for mother, young son last seen on West Side

Attachments

• bb 2.jpg
    bb 2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 88

SAN ANTONIO — Police are asking for your help to find a young mother and her son last seen on the west side last month. According to the San Antonio Police Department, the two are listed as missing.

Dlanny Reaneille Chairez has straight, shoulder length brown hair and a flower tattoo on her left back shoulder. She is 4'11" and weighs 210 pounds.

Also missing is her year and a half old son, James Avi Chairez. He has straight, shoulder length orange hair. James is about 2'6" and weighs about 28 pounds.

They were reported missing on February 22 and were last seen in the 7600 block of Southwest Military Drive.

SAPD said the mother is an adult and has custodial rights, but they are hoping she will contact them police to let them know they are both alright.

Mariesol Gomez is Dlanny's aunt. She said she hasn't see the baby since Thanksgiving. The great aunt of the child, fears he may not be alive.

"I have no reason to believe that he is at this point," she said. My heart wants to tell me that he is in good hands with somebody. But, my mind races with different scenarios."

Gomez said the last time she saw her niece was around the end of February. Gomez said since November she had been asking her niece to see James.

"I got tired of hearing that he is asleep, or we are not home," she said. "I would go over knock and she wouldn't answer me."

Gomez said not one family member has seen the 18-month-old since November. The family filed a missing person's report on the baby and his mother just a few weeks ago. Gomez said the mother stopped communicating with the family around that time.

"I would like to find her and make sure she is fine," Gomez said. "And that way I can get the answers that I need to where the baby is. I am not going to give up until I find him."

If you know where the two are, you're asked to contact SAPD's Missing Person’s Unit at (210) 207-7660.

SAPD seeks help finding missing baby, mother

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-09 111054.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-09 111054.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 28
Oh nooooo! This doesn't sound good AT ALL. :(

MAR 8, 2021
[...]

MG is Dlanny's aunt. She said she hasn't see the baby since Thanksgiving. The great aunt of the child, fears he may not be alive.

[...]

MG said the last time she saw her niece was around the end of February. Gomez said since November she had been asking her niece to see James.

"I got tired of hearing that he is asleep, or we are not home," she said. "I would go over knock and she wouldn't answer me."

MG said not one family member has seen the 18-month-old since November. The family filed a missing person's report on the baby and his mother just a few weeks ago. Gomez said the mother stopped communicating with the family around that time.

[...]

Oh nooooo! This doesn't sound good AT ALL. :(

MAR 8, 2021
[...]

MG is Dlanny's aunt. She said she hasn't see the baby since Thanksgiving. The great aunt of the child, fears he may not be alive.

[...]

MG said the last time she saw her niece was around the end of February. Gomez said since November she had been asking her niece to see James.

MG said not one family member has seen the 18-month-old since November. The family filed a missing person's report on the baby and his mother just a few weeks ago. Gomez said the mother stopped communicating with the family around that time.

[...]
Sounds like the Evelyn Boswell case.

Since Matthew Dempsey was arrested Tuesday in connection to Mary Helen Dempsey's death, his pregnant girlfriend has been defending him on social media.

Matthew Dempsey kept his head low and said nothing as he was led past members of the media Tuesday.

His girlfriend, D'Lanny Chairez, as listed in the police report, has been defending his character on Facebook.

18-year old accused killer's pregnant girlfriend defends him on Facebook

Since Matthew Dempsey was arrested Tuesday in connection to Mary Helen Dempsey's death, his pregnant girlfriend has been defending him on social media.

Matthew Dempsey kept his head low and said nothing as he was led past members of the media Tuesday.

His girlfriend, D'Lanny Chairez, as listed in the police report, has been defending his character on Facebook.

18-year old accused killer's pregnant girlfriend defends him on Facebook
I was just getting ready to post this. I haven't checked but am assuming he is still locked up... This just keeps getting worse. OMG, poor baby James. :(

Noting:

While gathering items they were going to take the victim returned, investigators say Dempsey attacked his own mother from behind, striking her with a baseball bat.

A kitchen knife was then used to cut the victim's throat. She was bound with duct tape and covered with a blanket.

MAR 8, 2021
A mother and baby’s disappearance has a family member fearing the worst (ksat.com)
[...]

“She left everything behind,” MG said. “It was all in drawers and on the floor. James’s clothes, diapers and toys. Everything.”

MG said she has been in their lives since the beginning, even being there for the birth of James.

[...]

She said Chairez is a quiet woman that typically stays to herself and that she is a great mom.

“Dlanny was a very good mom to him,” MG said. “Showed love to him. Cared for him. Fed him and made sure he always had everything in his diaper bag.”

San Antonio police said the mother and son were last seen on Feb. 22.

[...]

MG is currently working with multiple organizations including KJ’s Angels to spread awareness about her family.

[...]

What did he see with his own eyes?
Henry Ramos interviewed James' great aunt, MG. While he was interviewing her, police were at the home. Henry is asked by Debra, the news anchor, what police were doing at the home.

Henry says, "She told me they took toys of Baby James for DNA testing, Debra. Police did not confirm that with me but I can tell you I saw it with my very own eyes - police walk out of that home with a bag that they put evidence in."

The part above begins at about the 1:35 mark in the video.

Am I understanding family has not seen the baby since Thanksgiving, but the article says "the Mother and Baby" were last seen Feb, 22?

The family acts like he hasn't been seen by anyone since Thanksgiving.....they think he is not alive!

So WHO saw the baby last?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back