Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just got my ruler out. 2 feet 4 inches seems awfully tall for a 9 month old baby.

My son was born at 22 inches! He was considered "off the charts" as far as height when he was born.....no wonder I could feel him kicking me in my back when I was pregnant....little sucker was positioned diagonally! :doh:

So, I don't think it's too tall for a 9 month old to be 28 in.

My son was born at 22 inches! He was considered "off the charts" as far as height when he was born.....no wonder I could feel him kicking me in my back when I was pregnant....little sucker was positioned diagonally! :doh:

So, I don't think it's too tall for a 9 month old to be 28 in.

Yeah I agree now after looking up average heights for 9 month old girls. It just seemed tall.

sorry when i said the baby was the target, i guess more of what I meant was....I don't necessarily believe the mom was a target for rape. If she is innocent, my next thought is the bio dad targeted "getting the baby" from her for whatever reason, and maybe slapped her around before doing it....had a fight, he snatched the baby knowing how bad that would hurt her, etc.
Hope I'm making a bit more sense.
I don't think Mom is being truthful, despite her television plea

sorry when i said the baby was the target, i guess more of what I meant was....I don't necessarily believe the mom was a target for rape. If she is innocent, my next thought is the bio dad targeted "getting the baby" from her for whatever reason, and maybe slapped her around before doing it....had a fight, he snatched the baby knowing how bad that would hurt her, etc.
Hope I'm making a bit more sense.
I don't think Mom is being truthful, despite her television plea

I thought the bio dad is the man she was living with who was at the other apartment during the time all this happened. He and the baby have the same last name IIRC.

remember the lady who had twins by different dads here a couple of months ago?
I don't know this lady personally of course, but it is not uncommon IF (and not saying she did or would) someone has an affair and gets pregnant to tell the bio dad, but then be with someone else. This lady with the twins was gonna let her husband think he fathered both.
Maybe she got pregnant while she was dating two guys...told each that she was his....then the other guy got upset.
Hmmm, maybe I am making this much more complicated :)
Too many stories lately

If they were in the process of moving and the door was left unlocked. why didn't Mom get a good look at the perp? The lights would've been on. Also who breaks in to rape a pregnant woman? I guess it possible just not probable.

I think this one will turn out that the baby was left in a hot car (it's been in the 90's so probably hot in dallas too), or left in a bath tub, or injested something and mom has done something to cover it up. As to not lose the unborn baby.

heat indexes have been around 100, so yes very hot. wonder if LE looked at the car seat.

If this perp just happened to see a door open, a woman alone and took the opportunity to commit a sexual assault, that would be no different than other perps who do the same.

But THIS guy:

Took a 9 month old with him? (After mom fought him off?)

Got away from the scene without neighbors hearing yelling/screaming/mother not chasing after him for her baby?

Mom on video saying she didn't get a good look at his face? I'd be scratching and digging my nails into his face if he put a hand on my baby.

Unless I hear otherwise from the police, right now I'm not buying any perp would both try to get away with rape and minutes later take a baby. My opinion only....sorry I feel so bad for little Daisja!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...idnap_11met.ART.Central.Edition1.50d5103.html
The mother said she was coming out of the bathroom when she realized a man was inside her apartment. She said he tried to take her pants off but she fought him.

The man punched her in the face, the mother said, then grabbed her baby and ran out the door.
The mother, who is pregnant, was evaluated at a hospital and had no injuries, police said. Daisja's father was not home at the time.

If a man punches you in the face how do you have no inuries?

I don't know how to post news links,

But there is a new picture up of Daisja on myfoxdfw.com

that would be fort worth, texas channel

I can't find it bogey. Can you highlight the address of the article in your browser window, right click to copy bring it here to paste in a post and it should create a link. TIA

There was no words, no words," she said. "He had a motive. He did what he had to do. He got my little girl."
~snip~

Sorry for snipping your post.

This quote strikes me as odd. I don't know why. It almost sounds like she knows he came for the baby, whoever "he" is?

The mom was very well spoken (I could understand her rather well) given the circumstances of how she must be feeling. Many people when they cry are almost impossible to understand. (JMO)

Nancy Grace was just talking about this case. The people with the dogs in the orange shirts are members of Search One; I'm a member of the Rowlett CERT Team and we've worked with them.

Nancy had the case on tonight. Questioning how she could have been assaulted then have no injuries reported by medical personnel.

Reporter stated conflicting description of intruder given by mother. First stated he was black. Then changed it to mexican.

Corp Janse states mother unable to give a good description.

--Parents gave conflicting accounts from the night the baby went missing.
--Police won't say how their stories varied.
--Mom & Dad questioned seperately before amber alert issued.

I just checked local Dallas/Ft. Worth news and see no updates this evening. Is anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back