Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
--------
Well, my babies were about 19 and 19 1/2 inches at birth so about 8 inches of growth in nine months :waitasec:seems reasonable, doesn't it?

I think you're right. I just looked up averages for a 9 month old and found it to be 27 to 28 inches so 2 feet 4 inches is definitely reasonable. Just looked big on the ruler.

Below is a link to a photo gallery of Oak Run Apartments. I apologize if this was already posted.

http://www.theoakrunapartments.com/photo_gallery.html
============================
Thank you for this. I had not seen it yet.
It does say it the apartment complex is gated.
It also says there is a 24 hour courtesy patrol.
I do not know if it means you have to have a remote to open the gate or?
But, maybe it was someone who lives in the apartment complex?
Maybe he saw her there, door open, packing, rushed in, tried to assault her, she fended him off..
But then he grabs the baby and takes off.
It is one of the weirdest stories I have heard.
Really, without seeing mom plead for her baby back, I would not believe her story.
Maybe this is someone who she knows or knows the family.
Maybe he got p.o.'d and decided to just take the baby and make the mom pay.
If so, all of that apartment complex must be checked.

Question: Remote for gate at old apartment?
Question: Attacker knows the family?
Question: Attacker lives in the apartments?
Question: if he tried to assault her, would she have any dna on her? even his sweat?
Question: if dogs tracked baby's scent to new apartment dumpster, maybe it was a diaper or something like that, that was thrown away.?

Just got my ruler out. 2 feet 4 inches seems awfully tall for a 9 month old baby.
I just put this height into a baby growth chart and it says the baby is within 25-50% for height.

So, nope, not awfully tall at all.

I just put this height into a baby growth chart and it says the baby is within 25-50% for height.

So, nope, not awfully tall at all.

The height and weight hopefully came from the baby's doctor, as they would have her medical records of late. I still wish they had a recent photo of her so people can be on the lookout for this precious little girl.

In some of the first news reports, it said Daisja was born prematurely and had medical problems.
I hate to think this seemingly grief stricken mom would hide her baby if baby died accidentally.
And why would the parents have contradictory stories?
And if you notice, on last night's tv news cast, the police officer has an odd kind of grin on his face. When I watched it, I thought it seemed really inappropriate.
Now that I think about it, maybe it is as if the police have to go through the motions, but do not believe the story out there in the public.

So was this couple moving from one apartment to another, or were they splitting up? Did this attacker/kidnapper brandish a weapon? IDK, but if someone tried to to take my baby, I'd be covered in carpet burns from hanging on cause they'd have to drag me with ETA: or kill me trying.

I find it interesting that LE had dogs at the old and new apartment even though the child was kidnapped from the old apartment. And it appears the only dumpster the dogs have hit on was across the street from the new apartment. Mention of the dog hit is in the video at the below link.

Better link to video.
http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=43058@ktvt.dayport.com

The apartment number is 704 or 707 as shown in this video. Outside shots make it look like this is a ground floor apartment. So the perp ran out the sliding glass doors or jumped from the balcony? Confusing.

Salem

The link in this thread that I posted (raw interview) had LE... and said when they got the call it was a "kidnapping in progress" that must mean she called LE right as it was happening/after it just happened.

I too agree that I would have hung onto that baby for dear life. He!!, I would have given chase. This surly is a strange case! (sorry for the Sue Moss~ism lol)

I want to hear the 911 call. You can tell so much from listening to how the crime is reported.

Salem

The apartment number is 704 or 707 as shown in this video. Outside shots make it look like this is a ground floor apartment. So the perp ran out the sliding glass doors or jumped from the balcony? Confusing.

Salem

The video is very confusing as some shots were taken at Nantucket Landing which is the complex they were in the process of moving TO. The crime supposedly occured at Oak Run Apartments. So we can't say if 704 or 707 was at the old or the new place. Here are links to both complexes maybe we can compare photos to the video somehow.

http://www.theoakrunapartments.com/

http://www.nantucketlanding.com/photos.asp

Here is a picture of the back side of a complex at Oak Run Apartments. Haven't found any front door pics yet.

picture.php

Salem

Mystery solved.... I called Oak Run and asked.... Apt 704 and 707 are GROUND floor units!!!!!

You go TexasLil! :)

ITA! They also contacted the authorities about the baby found in the Las Vegas dumpster.

I also called the Nevada authorities earlier to see if there could be any connection. They stated the Nevada girl was definitely 2-3 years old. There is one conflicting news report however that states she was less than a year old.

Ok... watched the video again and something struck me as odd. After the reporters stated the police were searching at the Nantucket Apts. where the dogs had picked up a scent, the mother comes back on the video and states "They are in the wrong place. They need to be looking over here where it happened". I'm still trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but I'm awfully suspicious.

Hinky Meter Up

JMO

I'll quit hogging the thread for a bit.

As police searched Wednesday, family members stood nearby, waiting for some word of their progress.

A cousin, Rashad Creagh, said the family was grief-stricken.

"She's wonderful with her baby," he said of the mother, speaking to WFAA-TV (Channel 8). "They seemed happy, and everything seemed good."

Creagh also spoke well of the father.

"He's a good dad, I mean I know he's heartbroken," he said. "He had the baby with him every day."

Police did not explain how the parents' accounts varied, but authorities did not issue an Amber Alert until almost noon on Wednesday.

"It was not the conflicting stories, it was the fact that she was not able to give us a definitive suspect description, and that's one of the criteria" for an Amber alert, Janse said. "So throughout the interview, we kept trying to get a better description before we put out the Amber Alert."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...idnap_11met.ART.Central.Edition1.50d5103.html

Nothing new, but this family member has seen the baby and speaks highly of the parents.....

Police refuse to say where the stories varied they are listing the parents as witnesses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got my ruler out. 2 feet 4 inches seems awfully tall for a 9 month old baby.

My granddaughter was 31 inches tall at 8 months old. That is 2 feet 5 inches.

They released to the press that they were looking for the parents of the poor child found in the dumpster in Vegas. They released the names but not the child's name. I think it was Williams (last name).

I also called the Nevada authorities earlier to see if there could be any connection. They stated the Nevada girl was definitely 2-3 years old. There is one conflicting news report however that states she was less than a year old.

I think that the Nevada authorities need to send a picture of the baby they found down to the authorities in Dallas so that they can get a DEFINITIVE answer from one of the parents.

I don't trust the whole "less than a year old" to "18 months to 2 years old" thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back