Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police now believe they have the full story about what happened to the baby.

Investigators say Alandus Weaver, 20, has told them he accidentally drowned the baby while giving her a bath on June 8. He said he poured too much water over her head and she drowned.

And LE believes that? How could he drown her by pouring water over her head. I think there is more to the story. How about the third version of what happened?

She may have drowned, but I don't think it happened that way.

The father confessed. He didn't tell the truth, but he confessed.
Baby drowned while pouring too much water over its head.
I don't think so.

Baby drowned. Maybe. By inattention or by design.

I feel badly for thinking this, but I still feel the mother has more to do with Daisja's death than the father confessed to. (I hope I'm wrong.)

I do not believe the Dad's account of what happened to Daisja. I also think the Mom is guilty of more than evidence tampering. Just me and what I think. I would love to see this trial.

Can't help it; I think both Should be charged with capitol murder.

I saw this on our local Fox station this morning:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Murder_Charges_for_Missing_Ba

After she drowned, the father wrapped the baby in a towel and put her in the back seat of the car, where she was left overnight. The next morning, he drove to work and remained in the car with the baby all day.

That night, they stopped and got a sandbag from a construction site, tied it to the baby's legs and dropped her in the lake.

The mother has been charged with tampering with evidence.

here ya go guys :)

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Father-of-Missing-Baby-Charged-With-Capital-Murder.html

A father who allegedly lied about his 9-month-old daughter being kidnapped last month has been charged with capital murder, Dallas police said.

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO, this is gonna be a DP case!

I saw that this morning in our local newspaper misti. Capital Murder charges mean a Capital punishment trial. He's looking at the death penalty.

OT I think I have grown to really love my adopted home state. Perhaps there will be justice for Daijsa after all.

Sure, the baby drowned accidentaly.
Why wouldn't you call 911?
So my baby has an unfortuate accident and I decide to throw the body to the bottom of a lake. Give me a friggin break.

Not only are these people murderers but they also think everyone around them is a complete idiot and will believe any story they tell.

Hey Kat, I didn't know you lived here??

Glad the father is being charged with murder.
The mom should be as well.

Father's story is still shaky.
Giving baby a bath in the sink, perhaps on one of those slanted baby tubs...
, ...anyone who has done this knows you use a wash cloth with clean water to rinse the baby's hair or a very small cup with water to rinse.
How could he possibly pour enough water to drown her?

AND
wasn't there blood found in the apartment and blood on a towel and the bedding?
AND
if you did think you had drowned your own child, you would call 911 as fast as you could, asking for help, asking how to do cpr, rolling the baby over your arm to get any water out.
if you were innocent.

Where did the blood come from? He didn't love his baby enough to call and ambulance to save her? How much water was her pouring over her face to drown her? I thought the mother said the baby had bruises?

If my husband told me he drowned our son by mistake and didn't call for an abulance the ambulance will still need to be called ...for him after I am done with him.

when you love your child and they slip and fall you freak out, you are scared, if your baby stops breathing and you love that baby you call for help.

no one does CPR for a half hour - that is a long time for such a strenuous activity. i think she made that up to make her seem like some type of hero. idiot.

OT...hey all of you...I didn't realize we were all metro, how awesome :)

They are both lying, imo, and without the body, guess what? We can't find out exactly WHAT they did to that poor baby. My gut feeling is he beat her to death (sorry to say that) which accounts for the blood and why he would not want her found.
I hope he gets the DP, and like was mentioned, TX will put it on the table, I can almost promise you.

I am still not sure about the Lake Lewisville aspect of the story, either. The longer the body is exposed to the elements, the harder it is to determine the cause of death. No one could tell if Caylee Anthony had drowned or been suffocated, so maybe that is another reason why the precious angel is still missing.

I wish I could be on the jury -- but I would get excused the minute the saw the noose in my back pocket!

I'm metro too and I actually believed the mother a little in the beginning. I believe she was abused -- but why did daddyo sit in the car while she was at work the whole time??? It's hot here...I'll be it was stinking in there. How sad.

I do not believe the Dad's account of what happened to Daisja. I also think the Mom is guilty of more than evidence tampering. Just me and what I think. I would love to see this trial.

Can't help it; I think both Should be charged with capitol murder.

I don't believe this story either.

How did he explain all of the blood that was found at the scene--including the blood that was all over the towels and everywhere else? Drowning does not cause blood loss.

Try again, Weaver--your story is just as perverse as you are.

OT: I am not metro.

Police must know his story is still a fake one, but he has confessed.
Maybe he thinks he will not get the death penalty, if it was
an 'accident' and he panicked.
He needs to think again.

As for the mom, whatever happened to being charged with the same crime, if you have knowledge of it?

I watch The First 48. There is always some random kid who says, ' well, they went in the house, I had no idea what they were doing, and when they came out with
John's body, and they said, drive to the lake, that's what I did.'
And then they charge the random kid with murder also.

Oh for Pete's sake, another baby dead at the hands of her father. When will this end? I didn't read anything about blood, I don't need to know the details. He must have left her alone while she was in the bath water.

What kind of job pays you to sit in the car all day with your dead baby? So, now he's off to jail, leaving behind a pregnant 19 year old for the rest of us to take care of and he is only 20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back