TX - Dallas man who dismembered corpse to be released from mental hospital

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He must be out since his last mental health warrant evaluatoin out of Arlington in late April as he posted on his facebook May 18th & in June. jmo

It's like a script proposal for a B-grade horror movie....

And when the inevitable happens and he cuts up a --living-- person, watch those responsible run to cover their butts quick smart.

Reminds me of an Austin Sigg with a bit of Jared Loughner. I fear all three types.

Where is he now?

Omg, he's young. I was expecting to see an older person for some reason. He has made attempts before, so could end up committing suicide. It is so hot in Texas in summer. I hope the heat doesn't set something off, and wonder if he's still homeless or on disability by now. His childhood and teen years in juvie were tragic and it is scary to think of him not being on meds.

Ed Gein started out in graveyards before going after living people - Why doesn't LE or whoever can handle this LEARN???

I'm trying to if that helps. Yeah, uugghhhh.
I'm with you, Dr. Know. I don't understand why it was such a big deal to keep this guy locked up a few months ago, and now it looks like he's on the outside, and no one is saying a word. What's up with that?

Ed Gein started out in graveyards before going after living people - Why doesn't LE or whoever can handle this LEARN???

Exactly!!!!!

(It still ticks me off that Gein played the system enough to land only a mental hospital stay.)

Me too Bessie.

One thing I want to get straight is when DWS was arrested with the dismembered foot of the person, GRTS, was he bailed out at that time? I know mom said they wouldn't be bailing him out, but was he? If so, I have another crime I'm looking at that was in July in Texas not far away...jmo

Me too Bessie.

One thing I want to get straight is when DWS was arrested with the dismembered foot of the person, GRTS, was he bailed out at that time? I know mom said they wouldn't be bailing him out, but was he? If so, I have another crime I'm looking at...jmo
:idea: :idea: :idea:

There's an article about how it took two months (arrested may 2010) to get him into a mental hospital to be evaluated after his corpse robbing. That's why I question where he was in July, specifically, July 4th of 2010 in Texas. jmo

The company I currently work for is the one he made the terroristic threats against. According to them, he wasn't released soonafter. Its their feeling that he remained in jail and the two month reference is simply the amount of time he spent in county before being transferred to Wichita falls for evaluation.
Not 100 percent fact, but they seem pretty certain, and they kept close tabs on him due to the nature of his threats.

From last month:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article54944220.html

A mentally ill man accused of burglary two days after his release from a mental health facility, where he had been detained for allegedly texting a crisis hotline about his desires to kill and dismember a woman, has been ordered held without bail until a mental evaluation can be done.

Daniel Wayne Staley, 24, has been held at the Tarrant County Jail since Jan. 8, when he was arrested on allegations that he used a rock to break in into a University of North Texas Health Science Center business office at 1412 May St. and stole some equipment...

Staley “has an extremely length history of mental illness and was released two days earlier from a mental facility for reporting that he was looking for a female to hit in the head with a hammer, load into his vehicle and take her somewhere to dismember her,” Assistant District Attorney Lisa Callaghan wrote in the motion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES
Back