TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't heard any update on identification of the remains found off I-45? I am assuming it isn't related to Danielle's case or I think her family would have been talking about it on FB. There has been a resurrection of her case on the local SM sites as there was a potential sighting in the Waller/Hempstead area a couple of weeks ago that didn't result in any new leads. The good news is that at least some local people are still thinking about her enough to think they may have seen her.

I remember reading in one on the articles that it could take several months before there is conclusive information on the remains that were found.

I haven't heard any update on identification of the remains found off I-45? I am assuming it isn't related to Danielle's case or I think her family would have been talking about it on FB. There has been a resurrection of her case on the local SM sites as there was a potential sighting in the Waller/Hempstead area a couple of weeks ago that didn't result in any new leads. The good news is that at least some local people are still thinking about her enough to think they may have seen her.

It will take a few weeks to confirm who it is. The other cases with MP in that area haven't posted anything about it being their loved one. So there is still hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not forgotten Danielle!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hopefully this will get someone talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danielle's story is being featured on the Nancy Grace show tonight (according to the Bring Danielle Home FB page) and is on the Nancy Grace FB page. Hoping that this new coverage will turn up some new leads, or at least turn the heat up on those that are withholding information.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGrace...1443053186./10153790443513287/?type=3&theater
Aw I missed it! Looks like its repeating overnight so will record it.

Anyone watch it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Aw I missed it! Looks like its repeating overnight so will record it.

Anyone watch it?

I watched it. It was brief and (unfortunately) stuck to the facts as reported by her husband. Better than nothing but it relayed the story that she "allegedly" was sleeping when he left and was gone along with her purse and cell phone when he got home. They did pick up on the fact that her car was still there and she didn't take any medication with her, and in true Nancy Grace style there was an expression of disbelief that she would leave her car behind. Didn't do much to present the possibility of foul play at all but it did get it out there on national media.

I watched it. It was brief and (unfortunately) stuck to the facts as reported by her husband. Better than nothing but it relayed the story that she "allegedly" was sleeping when he left and was gone along with her purse and cell phone when he got home. They did pick up on the fact that her car was still there, and in true Nancy Grace style there was an expression of disbelief that she would leave her car. Didn't do much to present the possibility of foul play but it did get it out there on national media.
Thanks lovesthinmints!

Hopefully it gets people talking about the case again and maybe will stir someone's memory. Just so sad :(

Sure changed my mind on this one. Suicide...no.

I am now reminded of Crystal Rogers. So similar.

MOO

To me, this leaves the impression of someone who came home from the party and never undressed or made it to bed they were so wasted. The husband's story of picking up her car (with a child in tow) and she was sleeping, that gives me the same impression. So if that's what is being maintained that part of the story is coherent.

But now, coincidentally, she wakes up while he is gone (dutifully picking up the car), leaves wearing the same clothing, and is not seen or heard from again. I'm sure the incongruity of this is not lost on law-enforcement which is not to say it isn't true, but it's dubious.

I don't think you can drink alcohol when you are on seizure medicine? MOO

Danielle Sleeper planned to leave her husband and fought with him the night she was last seen, friends say.

A Texas man may hold the key to unlocking the mystery of what happened to his wife -- a mother of three who vanished six months ago, his mother-in-law said.

"I wish I didn't have that feeling, but I do," Dina Street told The Huffington Post. "I've felt this way since the day my son-in-law told us she was missing."

You can read the rest here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-sleeper-family-suspect-husband-holds-key-to-disappearance_560497f0e4b0fde8b0d20b2b?9oxq1tt9

I don't think you can drink alcohol when you are on seizure medicine? MOO

To clarify, per her mother she is not prone to regular seizures. At the time she went missing, she was being weened off a medical prescription, which can cause seizures if you abruptly stop taking it. This was apparently misunderstood in initial reports.

Danielle Sleeper planned to leave her husband and fought with him the night she was last seen, friends say.

You can read the rest here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/danielle-sleeper-family-suspect-husband-holds-key-to-disappearance_560497f0e4b0fde8b0d20b2b?9oxq1tt9

RSBM

I don't think I've read that before, that Danielle was planning to leave her husband.

And then hubby immediately sends their son to another state to stay with his mom before Danielle was reported missing, and reported missing by her family, not the husband.

Wonder if this guys taken a poly....

RSBM

I don't think I've read that before, that Danielle was planning to leave her husband.

And then hubby immediately sends their son to another state to stay with his mom before Danielle was reported missing, and reported missing by her family, not the husband.

Wonder if this guys taken a poly....

I think it was Danielle's sister or mother that posted that the lawyer was retained by Danielle's husband the day after she was reported missing. This article is the first time that all of the information has been released publically in one place. It has all been written in various posts on FB but it took a while before her mother opened up about it. Unfortunately, because a lot of local people felt that the family were not being honest in what was going on due to the "hush hush" nature of the way they were conducting themselves they lost a lot of local support. I think there were good intentions behind their actions at the time, and they were probably taking advice on what to do and say, but it did damage the opinion of local people. Despite all the arrows pointing in that direction, LE need proof before they can do anything further.

I received our free local paper yesterday, The Tribune. Danielle is on the front page. An anonymous donor has put up a 20,000.00 reward for information plus the 1000.00 from Crime Stoppers. Family is hoping someone will step forward with new information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back