TX TX - Dina Escobar, 61, vanished looking for her missing brother, Rogelio, 65, Houston, 28 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing Houston man's sister disappears while looking for him, family says

The family of siblings who went missing from a southwest Houston neighborhood this week said they believe something has happened to them.

Houston police said 65-year-old Rogelio Escobar disappeared Sunday from his Prudence Drive home in the Hiram Clarke neighborhood.

Neighbors and his family said Escobar took his daily walk to a nearby convenience store about 3:30 p.m., but no one has seen or heard from him since.

On Tuesday night, Escobar’s 61-year-old sister, Dina, stopped by his house to look for him, investigators said. She left the home in her van and has not been seen since.

upload_2018-8-31_22-4-3.jpeg

How strange, although seem to recall this happening before in some other cases. imo. Will try to remember which ones..
Missing Houston man's sister disappears while looking for him, family says
"Dina Escobar’s daughter, Leah Salamanca, said her mother’s disappearance is out of the ordinary and that they usually speak or exchange text messages every day.

“We just have to find her. We have to find my uncle,” Salamanca said. “Somebody knows something. Somebody has heard something … There’s no way a car can just disappear. We’re trying to stay strong so that we can focus.”

Dina Escobar was last seen driving a 2007 Chevy van with paper plates and a square magnet that reads “Cleaning Connect.”

Rogelio Escobar walks with a limp, according to family members."

Video at link.

Woman goes missing looking for brother who disappeared
A southwest Houston family is begging for help finding two missing relatives.

Rogelio Escobar vanished on Sunday. His backpack, shoes and shirt were left on the porch at his home on Prudence Drive where he was last seen.

"Tuesday, when he hadn't come back home, my mom decided to go look for him," Ligia Salamanca, Rogelio's niece, explained.

Ligia's mom, Dina Escobar, was traveling in her white minivan, which has the words "Cleaning Connect" on it and a back window taped up. She too disappeared after she left.
The family has their suspicions, but so far, Houston Police Department can only confirm that they got the Escobar case on Wednesday and are investigating.

For now, the family is asking everyone to view their surveillance cameras and rack their brains about what they've seen the past couple of days. Do you recognize the van? Do the siblings look familiar? Any little thing will help.

"We have to find the van. We need to find something, some kind of lead," Salamanca said.

Texas Equusearch is organizing a search tomorrow for Dina and her brother:

The Search Staging Area will be in the 77045 zip code area of Hiram Clarke and West Orem Drive. We will provide exact details when we receive them. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATV. Please dress appropriate for the predicted weather conditions and bring you own water and snacks.

MISSING: Dina Escobar – Houston, TX (8/27/18)

Her fb is nothing but pictures of herself, yet she has over 1,700 friends. What am I missing?
I'm guessing we can't see everything, like her settings are only showing public posts? She seems very religious; perhaps like prayer circle things or something religion related puts her in touch with lots of people? Interesting all around.

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

MISSING: Rogelio Escobar - Houston, TX (8/26/18)

Ground Search Activation: The Active Search for Ramon Escobar and his sister Dina Escobar will begin tomorrow, Saturday, September 1st, at 8am. The Search Staging Area will be in the 77045 zip code area of Hiram Clarke and West Orem Drive. We will provide exact details when we receive them. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATV. Please dress appropriate for the predicted weather conditions and bring you own water and snacks. PLEASE ALSO CHECK ROAD CLOSURES BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Your Search Coordinator is Koy Murphy and she can be reached at (713) 582-0649. Thank you for all you do!

Original Post: 65 year old Rogelio Escobar was last seen by family members at a home on Prudence Drive on August 26th at 7 PM. It is not known what he was wearing. If you have any information regarding this case please contact the Houston Police Dept at 832-394-1840 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

MISSING: Rogelio Escobar – Houston, TX (8/26/18)

upload_2018-9-1_10-54-46.jpeg

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

MISSING: Dina Escobar - Houston, TX (8/27/18)

Ground Search Activation: The Active Search for Ramon Escobar and his sister Dina Escobar will begin tomorrow, Saturday, September 1st, at 8am. The Search Staging Area will be in the 77045 zip code area of Hiram Clarke and West Orem Drive. We will provide exact details when we receive them. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATV. Please dress appropriate for the predicted weather conditions and bring you own water and snacks. PLEASE ALSO CHECK ROAD CLOSURES BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Your Search Coordinator is Koy Murphy and she can be reached at (713) 582-0649. Thank you for all you do!

Original Post: 60 year old Dina Escobar was last known to be at Prudence Drive on August 27th to check on her brother who is also missing from the same address. She was last known to be wearing a White Shirt and Black Jeans. If you have any information regarding this case please contact the Houston Police Dept at 832-394-1840 or Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500

Please check our website for photos of the van she was thought to be driving.

MISSING: Dina Escobar – Houston, TX (8/27/18)

upload_2018-9-1_10-56-9.jpeg

This certainly is a strange case. I'm wondering if there is a history of criminal affiliation, drug use, or mental issues. Not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to piece this together...which is ATM, very difficult

Editing to add that if forced to guess, I wonder if someone owed someone a large sum of money?

Why aren’t they providing more information about the siblings or the situation surrounding them going missing? I wonder if LE has strong ideas on what happened. It’s all very vague.
I suspect LE does suspect more than they are saying. The fact that Texas EquuSearch is being utilized right away, indicates to me that they're searching through brush and or woods. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back