TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for sharing this important information KMD1015. As a fellow Texan with family in that area I have been keeping an eye on this thread. I do have a question though. Did LE check out each place her phone pinged and was she seen in each area or could it have been just her phone traveling to those places to throw LE off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They traced and investigated every spot she was during that time period, and no one has come forward to say they saw Donna in any of these areas that she was in. And that could be a possibility, there's many situations that are possible, we just don't know exactly what it is yet 8 months later.

They traced and investigated every spot she was during that time period, and no one has come forward to say they saw Donna in any of these areas that she was in. And that could be a possibility, there's many situations that are possible, we just don't know exactly what it is yet 8 months later.

Thank you for replying. It is strange that no one reported seeing her where the phone pinged. She reminds me of myself at that age. I hope she is found safe and has a really good story to tell but it worries me that it's been so long without anyone hearing from her.

Thank you for replying. It is strange that no one reported seeing her where the phone pinged. She reminds me of myself at that age. I hope she is found safe and has a really good story to tell but it worries me that it's been so long without anyone hearing from her.

Yes, it is very strange. It's not like her and we are just hoping for the best outcome.

Hi, I am a once good friend of Donna Kay. I happened to be reading some things about her and came across this forum. I just wanted to answer some questions, some of them could possibly be answered in other parts of this forum, but I would like to clarify some stuff, and maybe inform people who have never heard about Donna Kay's disappearance before this forum.
(modsnip)

Welcome! Please consider becoming a Verified Insider, that way you won't have to provide links to back up any information you provide. Its very easy and we LOVE our Case Insiders!

The forum is here to get the details on how to become a Case Verified Insider.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

What car was she picked up in? This would seem to be paramount evidence.

They have no idea. Her parents didn't know that she didn't know him until after she left and they had no idea this would be the last time they saw their daughter.

This is absolutely not normal behavior for Donna Kay. She's a teen, and sometimes she was known to go out for a few days, but she would always make sure to contact someone like her dad and make sure he knows that she's okay. Something that struck me as scary and a bit odd is that when her dad messaged her after she left the house saying it wasn't a good idea because she didn't know this guy, Donna said that they were going to go back to his house and watch Redbox movies that she might be home in the morning, but if she's not home by 2 am to call the cops. Then she texted him the next day saying the date went well and that she would call if she needed anything. Donna definitely would have called someone to check in, she almost always keeps very close contact with her family. And as far as her movements, I highly doubt that a tiny girl like her would willing go into the area she went into, especially the Westchase area, which isn't the worst part of Houston, but there are lots of robberies and assaults that have been happening in the area recently.

Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if her being gone for a couple of days was normal, but you answered my question. Just for clarification, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Donna to be gone for a couple or a few days?
It's hard for me to understand how neither parent saw who she got in the car with that day.

Would you all mind giving me your thoughts on this "piece"? I'm not sure what to call it, but I just stumbled upon it tonight, and clearly someone took a lot of time to put all of this information together about Donna's disappearance. It's quite long, so if any of you can find time to read it, I'd love to hear any opinions and thoughts.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....d-date-becomes-one-of-the-missing-texas-forty
I didn't ignor this post...well I kinda did.
I know at one time it was listed as a blog and I know some are off Iimits with TOS and it may just be the original post since it wouldn't be considered msm.
I do olan to read on a sleepless night...prob tomorrow. 🙄

I didn't ignor this post...well I kinda did.
I know at one time it was listed as a blog and I know some are off Iimits with TOS and it may just be the original post since it wouldn't be considered msm.
I do olan to read on a sleepless night...prob tomorrow. 🙄
Thank you. I don't blame you for kind of ignoring it, especially with that disclaimer of it being long. It's actually not too bad-less than 5 minutes to read. You seem very busy on here, (which is such a good thing!) So I understand if you don't get around to reading it. If you do find time & see that it's not allowed, please delete. I do hope it's not a sleepless night for you though!

Thank you. I don't blame you for kind of ignoring it, especially with that disclaimer of it being long. It's actually not too bad-less than 5 minutes to read. You seem very busy on here, (which is such a good thing!) So I understand if you don't get around to reading it. If you do find time & see that it's not allowed, please delete. I do hope it's not a sleepless night for you though!
The mods havent deleted so it must be ok...just not for starting a thread. I am still learning and trying to remember what is and isnt't allowed when new info comes out on a case.

Not sleepy and a long read might be the perfect cure and I am curious : )

Would you all mind giving me your thoughts on this "piece"? I'm not sure what to call it, but I just stumbled upon it tonight, and clearly someone took a lot of time to put all of this information together about Donna's disappearance. It's quite long, so if any of you can find time to read it, I'd love to hear any opinions and thoughts.

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica....d-date-becomes-one-of-the-missing-texas-forty

2 thoughts on a flyer at the link it has that
she left for a first date with an unknown male that she had mutual friends with.
If so...shouldn't someone know or possible narrow down who this date migjt be from that information along with her phone pings?

The other one is taken from a recent post by Elementarywatsonsir posted below.
What car was she picked up in? This would seem to be paramount evidence.

How did she go on this date as it is said she was not driving her car? Did she get picked up, dropped off, uber or walk?

Also new conversations to me about Donna saying she was bringing the guy to meet them. I guess when he brought her home?

Imho...I just feel there is something missing to the story. Perhaps it is the additional info that I don't recall reading in the beginning?

...Lisa

2 thoughts on a flyer at the link it has that
she left for a first date with an unknown male that she had mutual friends with.
If so...shouldn't someone know or possible narrow down who this date migjt be from that information along with her phone pings?

The other one is taken from a recent post by Elementarywatsonsir posted below.

How did she go on this date as it is said she was not driving her car? Did she get picked up, dropped off, uber or walk?

Also new conversations to me about Donna saying she was bringing the guy to meet them. I guess when he brought her home?

Imho...I just feel there is something missing to the story. Perhaps it is the additional info that I don't recall reading in the beginning?

...Lisa

I completely agree with everything you've said, and the questions you have. Donna was supposedly picked up for the date. Do we still not know who he is, even though they were said to have met online? Something is missing and completely off with this whole thing.
Also, I hope you didn't think those dots weren't for you. It was just my way of bumping her thread. I wasn't being rude, I hope you knew that! Anyway, I really appreciate you taking time to look at all of this.

I completely agree with everything you've said, and the questions you have. Donna was supposedly picked up for the date. Do we still not know who he is, even though they were said to have met online? Something is missing and completely off with this whole thing.
Also, I hope you didn't think those dots weren't for you. It was just my way of bumping her thread. I wasn't being rude, I hope you knew that! Anyway, I really appreciate you taking time to look at all of this.
:)) it is fine either way! I know I am old and anal and set in my ways...I actually thought it was funny. I'm not taking my ball and going home. Lol
...Lisa(I hate taking the time to make complete sentences)

"The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office told ABC13 that Cloud is considered a missing person. Investigators said she and her family had some type of disagreement prior to her disappearance. They said they are concerned about the case and multiple detectives are assigned to it. They said Donna had no cell phone to trace for a location or credit cards and that she is known to hang out with an unsavory crowd.

Detectives said there is no evidence at this moment to suggest foul play or to support the notion Donna met up for a blind date."

http://abc13.com/news/search-for-answers-19-year-old-vanishes-after-blind-date/1686719/

I've read elsewhere that police have had difficulties in using social media to track her whereabouts or activity due to the fact that her family has logged in and used her SM accounts. Can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing if I were in their position, but I also see how this could be frustrating for investigators/

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ter-going-on-blind-date-with-strang/21596246/

"I found out that she didn't even know the guy after she'd already left," the girl's father, Darrell Beaty, said. "And I made the comment to her through her messaging that that's not a very smart thing to do."

"She said, 'I'm going to get Redbox movies, go back to his house," Donna's stepmother Linda Hornback recalled. "She said, 'I will probably be back in the morning-- if you don't hear from me by 2am -- call the cops.'"

It is curious that the father mentions that he 'messaged' Donna regarding this date with the online stranger, yet LE has indicated that they have no evidence to support this.

Also, hasn't it been said that both: she texted the father after the date and said that it went well, and also that she did not have a phone with her, therefore making it impossible to track her location? Can't be both, unless she has multiple phones, right?

Certain parts of this make absolutely no sense whatsoever. We have a cell phone traced- yet no cell phone. A date from both facebook or a date site, common friends- yet no evidence of a blind date. No evidence of foul play. Some of us are familiar with how this will most likely turn out

I haven't had a chance to read this thread beginning to end. Anyone know who is the father of her 4 year old? Who was her most recent ex-boyfriend? Where was her primary residence? When was she last seen by somebody other than her immediate family? Who was the last person besides her immediate family who spoke with her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back