TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM. Some unidentified remains have been found in Louisiana by LE following leads on a missing person's case out of Texas: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Remains-Found-on-Oilfield-Rd-in-Welsh-Oct-17

There are many missing from TX and I don't know if this could be Donna, but I hope there is soon a big break in her case. It's time for her to come home!
I don't know Donna, but I'm praying if she's no longer on earth, it's her. Whoever it is, may God comfort them in this moment. Thank you for this, Gardener1850!

I know this was bumped last night but I wish there was more interest here. Perhaps because there are pieces missing (understatement) but Donna needs to be found. No one deserves not knowing...

It just doesn't always make sense. Dakota walker has like 4 pages of interest. Donna has 20 something. They all deserve to be found ❤️[emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just doesn't always make sense. Dakota walker has like 4 pages of interest. Donna has 20 something. They all deserve to be found ❤️[emoji177]

I agree! Bump Dakota's thread if you could, because I haven't heard of her disappearance! Unless it's the girl from Houston that has two boys, was in an abusive relationship? I think the think with Donna's disappearance is that no one has any facts. If that makes sense?

I agree! Bump Dakota's thread if you could, because I haven't heard of her disappearance! Unless it's the girl from Houston that has two boys, was in an abusive relationship? I think the think with Donna's disappearance is that no one has any facts. If that makes sense?

Dakota was a boy. He was 18 and was found as an unidentified body shot to death in Olympia Washington. One of my pet cases but there is no info to be had [emoji30]it came out that he was supposedly in a "domestic slave" relationship w a man who was a federal prison escapee. They were doing identity theft and they thought he was gonna tell, so they took him to the woods and shot him to death. The man and an accomplice were arrested then BAM nothing. He was a beautiful boy, probably at risk. Reminds me of my own 19 year old son so much. Anyways off my soap box [emoji30][emoji24][emoji22]

Dakota was a boy. He was 18 and was found as an unidentified body shot to death in Olympia Washington. One of my pet cases but there is no info to be had [emoji30]it came out that he was supposedly in a "domestic slave" relationship w a man who was a federal prison escapee. They were doing identity theft and they thought he was gonna tell, so they took him to the woods and shot him to death. The man and an accomplice were arrested then BAM nothing. He was a beautiful boy, probably at risk. Reminds me of my own 19 year old son so much. Anyways off my soap box [emoji30][emoji24][emoji22]

Oh my gosh. I'm speechless for that poor boy. It's beyond words, and I'd definitely say Dakota was at risk. I hope your own son is ok!

Please do! Thank you in advance!!

Are you a friend of family member of Donna, by chance? Only wondering in case you have any additional info that may help lead me one way or another! :)

Are you a friend of family member of Donna, by chance? Only wondering in case you have any additional info that may help lead me one way or another! :)

Unfortunately, I'm not. Donna's disappearance has just always tugged at me, especially with her having a young son. I'm looking forward to what you come across, and to hearing what your opinions are!

I just feel there are many things unknown to the public about Donna's dissapearance. These unknowns are the missing pieces to locating Donna.
ETA - Imho

I just feel there are many things unknown to the public about Donna's dissapearance. These unknowns are the missing pieces to locating Donna.
ETA - Imho

I agree, Lisa. And I want to add that I hope and pray that LE has been hard at work investigating in the background of this one.

I agree, Lisa. And I want to add that I hope and pray that LE has been hard at work investigating in the background of this one.

Based on what I’ve come up with thus far, unless LE is telling a tale, they’re not working much on this case. I’m trying to put everything together to post at once but time hasn’t been on my side lately! :(

Based on what I’ve come up with thus far, unless LE is telling a tale, they’re not working much on this case. I’m trying to put everything together to post at once but time hasn’t been on my side lately! :(
So...we know, I believe, for sure that Donna did not leave in her car. Assuming there was a car at the house of her Dad's that was hers alone.

There is zero chatter about Donna on FB. I find that strange. Last news report was from the summer (on fb) I wish someone close to her would make a page on fb for her. Seems eerily quiet.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Donna Kay Cloud vanishes after blind date; becomes one of the Missing Texas Forty – Missing Persons of America https://wp.me/p8fsfT-8iQ via

I don't know if this has been posted either-but I'll repost just in case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back