TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There has to be an electronic trail...it might be taking time to get those warrants for phone, net, sm, dating site...

Hoping to see "Found Safe" next time I check in. :smile:

Would a mother willingly leave and miss her sons Halloween? Is that big in Texas? I know it's not a major holiday but at her child's age it's so much fun. I had to be at every Halloween for my son. I would sign work off early to ensure I took him. I guess we need more info though. I hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who providedetails the info that she left with someone from Liberty, TX?
Any fb friends that live in Liberty, TX?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I found one.
but she has lots of friends.

Also, she posted in a relationship in Sept.

Search Facebook for "Donna Cloud missing" and look for comments to different posts. You'll start to get a better understanding of her lifestyle, which appears to be high risk.

Revised and updated poster

1891105a48fffc9e387e187e52c2b28f.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1151078784975911&substory_index=0&id=1151054601644996

Would a chain like TX Roadhouse have cameras in the restaurant and/or parking lot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but I don't have a bad feeling about this one... I hope it's the case of a 19 y/o young woman with a 3 y/o child that just needed to get away for a while. I really hope she's safe and will be located soon.

She seems like she didn't want to take a time alone tbh. She seemed happy and full of life on her photos.

She has a lot of friends on Facebook, I pray that one knows something...for her parents and son's sake.
Imho...I feel if she could be, she would have been home last night to take him trick or treating!

I live in the area. The Splendora, Sheppard, Liberty, Cleveland kids kind of all know each other from school events. Very small town rural type area's, cowboy tough both males and females. Going to the Texas Road House on 59 is in Kingwood/Humble area is going to the big city and considered an expensive meal. She left with an unknown man in an unknown vehicle in Liberty. Whose house was she at in Liberty? Splendora is closer to Humble than Liberty. Wish there were a clearer timeline with details. As for dating apps. What's the first one that pops up on google play when you get a new phone, download apps??? I was on OKCupid and POF when I was single. POF is a little more progressive with meeting so is datehookup.com It is very foolish to date off these sites, but most people will ask for the persons fb page before they go out with them to see who they really are. I would look at her recent added friends. And I agree. This does not look good at all.

3,700 + friends. A lot of male friends which makes it even more difficult. I went through to see which males were commenting on her fb page/selfies and where they lived. I did find one but had to stop at that time very time consuming.
ETA Looking to see if the one I have so far is a recent add.

If you google Liberty, TX and zoom out you can see the surrounding towns. There is a lot of backwood and swamps out there.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who she was communicating with. Cell voice calls, texts, and I.P addresses should pin it down. Cell pings should indicate movement and travel direction. Whip out the subpoenas and let's get going...............

If cops have reason to believe she took off on her own and left willingly, that cancels out everything.

Didn't see this link/info posted yet

http://cw39.com/2016/10/31/19-year-...on-blind-date-with-a-stranger-she-met-online/

"I found out that she didn't even know the guy after she'd already left," Darrell Beaty, Cloud's father, said. "And I made the comment to her through her messaging that that's not a very smart thing to do."

"She said, 'I'm going to get Redbox movies, go back to his house," Cloud's stepmother Linda Hornback recalled. "She said, 'I will probably be back in the morning-- if you don't hear from me by 2am -- call the cops.'"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back