TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't see this link/info posted yet

http://cw39.com/2016/10/31/19-year-...on-blind-date-with-a-stranger-she-met-online/

"I found out that she didn't even know the guy after she'd already left," Darrell Beaty, Cloud's father, said. "And I made the comment to her through her messaging that that's not a very smart thing to do."

"She said, 'I'm going to get Redbox movies, go back to his house," Cloud's stepmother Linda Hornback recalled. "She said, 'I will probably be back in the morning-- if you don't hear from me by 2am -- call the cops.'"

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Wow, how prophetic.

Why would she contact her father at 2:00am? Weird.
I don't feel good about this. I hope they are tracking her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably to touch base. Probably drinking. This really isn't good and now I can't find her personal FB account. I was thinking about what men would be close to or in Liberty. A lot of girls like a "bad boy" tattoo's, pot smoker, little on the left side of the law. I'm thinking this has gone really bad for her.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who she was communicating with. Cell voice calls, texts, and I.P addresses should pin it down. Cell pings should indicate movement and travel direction. Whip out the subpoenas and let's get going...............

If cops have reason to believe she took off on her own and left willingly, that cancels out everything.

I'm thinking she went for a little romance and party. I really don't think that she had intentions of staying longer than over night, but suppose possible. If they did some drugs and strung out for a few days, maybe, but it seems with her telling the dad that if she wasn't back by 2am to call the cops that she was a bit unsure of how it was going to turn out but went for it anyway.

I'm thinking she went for a little romance and party. I really don't think that she had intentions of staying longer than over night, but suppose possible. If they did some drugs and strung out for a few days, maybe, but it seems with her telling the dad that if she wasn't back by 2am to call the cops that she was a bit unsure of how it was going to turn out but went for it anyway.
That was my thinking on the 2 a.m. thing.

Nothing. And this one really bothers me. I was going through her fb friends, following and likes, just trying to get an idea of who she is and what she would be looking for in a date. She is 19 and they say she is a mother of a little boy, there are pictures of the boy and her and in July someone says they miss him and she says she does too. Her father is asking for financial help to continue to find her, said his tires are bald, believe someone offered to give him tires he says the LE is overwhelmed with other cases and lack of funds too, which I believe, this is the Houstonish area. I have one friend in common with her, a man, and I asked him a few days back how he met her and did he know she was missing, he said that he had not heard, and didn't recall how he knew her and he has never met her in person. I was hoping he would have told me he met her on a dating website so there would be some sort of clue. Lot of guys on her friends list, many from the surrounding area and many from Louisiana. I ask myself, what was she looking for in a person to date? A little fun or interviewing for a mate? The guys are a mixed bag but mostly young and rough looking. So still no word. She sounded like she was being rather domesticated with the date, ate at the Roadhouse, getting a movie from Redbox, be home later or in the morning. So she was exploring the possibilities of snuggling on a couch and watching a movie maybe some romance??? Making plans for what she was going to do for the weekend.

The Galleria Mall is a long way from Splendora. I read she was in Liberty last, I thought, unknown blind date picked her up from not sure where and went to Humble for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and then was going to pick up a movie and go to "his" house, be home most likely in the morning but if not home by 2am call the cops, that was from her step mom. And he had said in other reports that she text saying she was thinking about going to the mall that weekend maybe but she wasn't sure. There is a mall across the highway from the Roadhouse, but its called Deerbrook mall,

So she hasn't been found yet..
Still no answers in case of missing Splendora woman
920x920.jpg

The mystery into the disappearance of a Splendora woman deepens with each passing day. Donna Kay Cloud, 19, was last seen by her family on Tuesday, Oct. 25, and the last contact anyone had with her was on the following day.

Last week a rumor began circulating social media sites suggesting that Cloud had been recovered, but that is not the case.
http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/cle...ers-in-case-of-missing-Splendora-10607502.php

Sent from my the Krusty Krab using Tapatalk

So she hasn't been found yet..

Sent from my the Krusty Krab using Tapatalk

Thanks Los. I kept looking for a media report she was found. For some reason I didn't think she was even though Missing Pieces Network had that poster. This case is an example of why it's best to wait for confirmation before celebrating someone is safe. Now where could Donna be? I hope she is ok but I have a bad feeling...

http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/cle...ers-in-case-of-missing-Splendora-10607502.php

Shane Stewart, a Houston-based private investigator, was among a group of volunteers who tried to help law enforcement early in the investigation by passing on information. Stewart said he has since backed away from the case because of inconsistent information from the family and his concern that her disappearance is being used for financial gain.

Stewart says that Cloud's case has been "so ridiculous that I want zero involvement in any other missing adult case in the future."

He believes that a heated argument between Cloud and Beaty through text messages prompted her to leave.

"Some people claim she is doing this to hurt her father but she is hurting everyone if she is still out there," Stewart said. "Do I believe she is alive? Yes. Do I believe she is in danger? No, but I hope I don't have to eat my words later."

Shane Stewart, a Houston-based private investigator, was among a group of volunteers who tried to help law enforcement early in the investigation by passing on information. Stewart said he has since backed away from the case because of inconsistent information from the family and his concern that her disappearance is being used for financial gain.

Stewart says that Cloud's case has been "so ridiculous that I want zero involvement in any other missing adult case in the future."

He believes that a heated argument between Cloud and Beaty through text messages prompted her to leave.

"Some people claim she is doing this to hurt her father but she is hurting everyone if she is still out there," Stewart said. "Do I believe she is alive? Yes. Do I believe she is in danger? No, but I hope I don't have to eat my words later."

This is so crazy. I don't know what to believe, but it sounds to me like this PI does not have previous experience working on missing persons cases. Just FIND her and don't focus on why you THINK she may be gone (except as it relates to finding her). Your job as a PI is to find her not decide she is NOT in any danger before finding her. JMO. :banghead: Sorry, but this is frustrating. There's a lot more I want to say, but I will restrain myself.

As some of you may know, I'm directly involved with the Missing Pieces Network. I can tell you that we were told by a close family member that she had been found safe. Obviously there's something going on here that we were unaware of. Sorry for the confusion.

Wow!!! Not expecting but very happy for the family...especially her son!!!
So...did someone supposely speak to her and it was ruled she was safe but she hasn't returned home.
or was there no conversation at all and it was just assumed she was safe from possible info receive? So confused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back