TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just discovered this case and have been consumed by it. I am curious about one thing: someone in one of the groups posted that they were sending her Facebook messages and that they were being delivered. She posted a screenshot of the messages being sent and received (not "read", just delivered). I don't know enough about FB to know what that means... can a FB message be marked as delivered if a phone is not on?

It seems so backwards that LE hasn't been able to determine who she supposedly went on her blind date with. It's clear from photos posted by her dad that she had Snapchat and I'm assuming (given her age and other use) all other forms of social media.

Missing Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas does not seem to be giving anyone hope that this will turn out well. Heartbroken...

Her step mom and the police had access to her fb

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The more time passes I start to think this could be a human trafficking situation. I don't know why but I feel like she's still alive. I hope she will be located very soon.

The more time passes I start to think this could be a human trafficking situation. I don't know why but I feel like she's still alive. I hope she will be located very soon.
Yeah. Something is really up. Im glad you feel she is alive. I have and have had from the beginning a very raw feeling. Is there anything we can do?

1ac36be3183e121cd886740411864327.jpg

One of the people that wants to join us here to search for her want to know if anyone who is running the investigation right now is on this thread because she is not real happy with the work they are doing at this point? Any clues anyone?

One of the people that wants to join us here to search for her want to know if anyone who is running the investigation right now is on this thread because she is not real happy with the work they are doing at this point? Any clues anyone?

I have been following Donna's thread from the beginning and, AFAIK, no investigators have posted here. However, this is a publicly view-able thread and LE can read here at any time. We have no way of knowing if they are reading here or not.

It is no way to know. Imho...the more publicity from family and friends to the media is a positive move.
Websleuths only allows facts to be posted which comes from media or LE. Media gets their facts from LE. Occasionally there are verified insiders which the mods handle and is known to those posting.
The above reply may seem jumbled but I just got done flying vertial relality...via my olddest's son Christmas present. Wow! Technology!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I really hope this story picks up some speed. This forum is the only reason I've heard about it. I'm in Crosby sort of half way between Kingwood/Splendora and Liberty if you take 59/ Hwy 90. I find myself looking at people more when I'm out and about. Not just aware of them but actually looking, hoping to spot her.

I found this story that I don't think was linked explaining the father's side.

https://www.google.com/amp/montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/splendora-girl-remains-missing/amp/?client=safari

I have been following Donna's thread from the beginning and, AFAIK, no investigators have posted here. However, this is a publicly view-able thread and LE can read here at any time. We have no way of knowing if they are reading here or not.

Agreed 100% - they may not be posting but I'd bet they're watching. I fear foul play - even be it that she's alive (always hopeful) - but it takes a pattern of not contacting family no less your own child which I haven't read about Donna - especially over the holiday season.

It is no way to know. Imho...the more publicity from family and friends to the media is a positive move.
Websleuths only allows facts to be posted which comes from media or LE. Media gets their facts from LE. Occasionally there are verified insiders which the mods handle and is known to those posting.
The above reply may seem jumbled but I just got done flying vertial relality...via my olddest's son Christmas present. Wow! Technology!!

Lol

Technology : /

At this point after conversations with the father, he's frustrated but surley has a clear idea. If you pray, pray. Pray that she can come home and pray that the responsible party is help accountable and lord help me jesus LE please move forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back