TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The $500.00 puzzles me. So somebody promised her $500.00 to borrow her friends car and drive an unknown person to an apartment complex.

Surely she asked who and why? How did this person paying the $500.00 know she would be able to borrow said car.

The victim was a dentist dating a soon to be doctor. They were way out of CC's league.

Strange for sure.

Apologies, I had to delete this prior post as I attached the wrong screenshot.

The Arrest warrant clearly states that the detectives have corroborated Crystal's story that there was a male shooter. I think we can safely leave the "she did this all herself" claim to rest once and for all. Truly. This was taken directly from her arrest warrant:

View attachment 81033

Thank you. I agree that, given this info, she was the driver and there was another person as the shooter in the car. That's what many of us originally thought, but it's worth exploring other possibilities until facts guide us in the right direction.

So, we're back to figuring out who the shooter is. I'm willing to believe she doesn't know, but I do think she knows who gave her the $500.

I'm assuming (without any facts to back it up), that she knows the person who loaned her the Jeep Cherokee and that she knows the owner of the vehicle too. I think those four people are friends or acquaintances. I think the shooter is an unknown person to them and the person who paid for all it is probably unknown to CC as well.

Yes, indeed, grasping.

JMO at the moment.

Dallas CBS affiliate reports "Cortes’ six-year-old son has been placed in the custody of Child Protection Services."

It seems she doesn't have family in Dallas.

Wow then if she did lose her job she would be really hurting. If somebody...family...didn't rush to her side to take care of the child they surely would not send money to an out of work family member.

Did she have family on FB?

I wonder for how long Crystal tailgated Kendra and if there are traffic cams which show a male passenger. And how did Crystal even know where and when to start her tailgating? Could there be a third party which made a phone call and said Kendra just left her office?

I wonder for how long Crystal tailgated Kendra and if there are traffic cams which show a male passenger. And how did Crystal even know where and when to start her tailgating? Could there be a third party which made a phone call and said Kendra just left her office?

I'm confused. I don't think CC followed Kendra into the parking lot. CC followed another car in so she could get through the security gate. I thought CC and shooter were in the parking lot before Kendra and waited for her. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Either way, whoever put this together had to know Kendra's schedule to know when to go to the garage.

Creepy.

JMO

Right she followed another car to get through the security gate to get into the parking garage. She probably then just waited until Kendra came home.

I'm confused. I don't think CC followed Kendra into the parking lot. CC followed another car in so she could get through the security gate. I thought CC and shooter were in the parking lot before Kendra and waited for her. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Either way, whoever put this together had to know Kendra's schedule to know when to go to the garage.

Creepy.

JMO

That's right and CC or the male must have known which parking spot was KH's otherwise how would they know which floor, spot to park so that they would be close to KH when she got out of her car? Telling people where you park your car in a parking garage isn't something KH likely would share with anyone unless they had been in the building before and knew her.

You know who would know her schedule and when exactly she was leaving, staff. I would bet KH's arrival home always varied with last minute emergencies or running behind schedule.

Where was KH's office located from her apartment?

Dallas CBS affiliate reports "Cortes’ six-year-old son has been placed in the custody of Child Protection Services."

It seems she doesn't have family in Dallas.

Another victim, poor little guy. All for a lousy $500 bucks. I hope some
family reach out.

Has this link been posted yet, with statements from CC's family?

"She used to be a dental assistant at a Garland practice, but her family said she hadn’t worked there recently. The dental office could not be reached for comment Saturday.

Cortes had been spending time recently with a new group of friends, and her brother wondered whether one of them might somehow be connected with the crime."

More info at The Dallas Morning News Crime Blog: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/

Has anybody figured out what the second job was? From reading SM I am seeing Dickeys BBQ and Albertsons as possibilities.

I am thinking she got into something with somebody she knew from there. Friend or SO of a friend could have talked her into something.

Also after reading 500 FB accounts I have to renege on my earlier statement about the $$. 500 bucks could be a lot of money to somebody in need. Was CC in need?

:seeya: Hey, folks, please remember to include links to sources when you reference statements from MSM.

As a reminder, you can copy and paste about 10% of a published article. Likewise, you can post a screencap of an article as long as it doesn't exceed the 10% limit. In either case, you must include a link.

Thanks.

ETA: If you're "sleuthing" friends on SM, that's your business. But DO NOT bring it here.

I'm thinking that CC posted on FB from work.
When she became unemployed she had no computer access at home, so no more posts.

Kendra's aunt spoke out in the news:
Hatcher's aunt, said that the family won't be able to grieve until they know who killed her, and why. She doesn't believe that it was a robbery.

"Robbers don't walk up and shoot somebody first and then grab their stuff," Lisa Sato said in an interview Saturday. "There was no reason for a robber to kill her to get whatever it was they took."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...w&hootPostID=0c238ad854d316fbf4b300369e8132d6

Has this link been posted yet, with statements from CC's family?

"She used to be a dental assistant at a Garland practice, but her family said she hadn’t worked there recently. The dental office could not be reached for comment Saturday.

Cortes had been spending time recently with a new group of friends, and her brother wondered whether one of them might somehow be connected with the crime."

More info at The Dallas Morning News Crime Blog: http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/

It's strange if she and her son live with her mother the little boy wouldn't continue living there?

It's strange if she and her son live with her mother the little boy wouldn't continue living there?

The article at http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/ says the family didn't know about CC's involvement until they got a call from Child Services. (What a shocking way to be informed!) I'm thinking Crystal hasn't been around for a few days and didn't call her family when she went to the police station. Just a guess.

JMO

Kendra's aunt spoke out in the news:
Hatcher's aunt, said that the family won't be able to grieve until they know who killed her, and why. She doesn't believe that it was a robbery.

"Robbers don't walk up and shoot somebody first and then grab their stuff," Lisa Sato said in an interview Saturday. "There was no reason for a robber to kill her to get whatever it was they took."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...w&hootPostID=0c238ad854d316fbf4b300369e8132d6

Heartbreaking. I don't either. Never did. I think stuff was taken and LE was told the robbery story, but the intention was always murder. So devastating.

The article at http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/ says the family didn't know about CC's involvement until they got a call from Child Services. (What a shocking way to be informed!) I'm thinking Crystal hasn't been around for a few days and didn't call her family when she went to the police station. Just a guess.

JMO

"Cortes, who has a 6-year-old son, lives with her mother and other relatives in east Oak Cliff. Public documents show no criminal record for her." http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/

So wouldn't the son be home with his grandmother? Did CPS come and remove him from his relatives home?

I feel someone wanted her gone for personal reasons,what kind of robbery would this have been to have this kind of payout.Most people don't carry around tons of cash with them. As far as drugs,they would be in the office.This was a hit and the question remains why?They were the people to take the fall,to protect whoever wanted this done.They made sure this was done before she moved.I think the reason they took anything
was to make it look like a robbery instead of a hit.The why has really been bugging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino