TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since we know she was a dental assistant for a female dentist, let's say Kendra was her boss. From the postings on CC's facebook, it looks like she has a lot of money problems (posting pictures of bills, says she doesn't have enough $). Maybe Kendra caught her stealing $ and was going to report her to the police, so CC killed her. CC is a single mom (no idea if this is true, but looks like it could be per her FB) and the thought of being fired, arrested, going to jail is too much for her. There is no robbery nor is there an accomplice.

I don't think crystal worked for Kendra. Her boss seems to be another female dentist, as there are references to the practice in several of Crystal's posts. Crystal also posted a yelp review two years ago saying the lady dentist was great. The boss lady's name was snipped from my prior post, because we aren't sleuthing the boss. The boss took crystal to the Olive Garden and gave her chocolates so they must've liked each other. And if I read the yelp review correctly, it shows long-term employment.

My understanding is that a separate guy paid CC to drive, and also paid the killer. The killer did not pay CC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So the separate guy could pay the killer to knock off CC too... Point being, why have extra witnesses who could talk? Especially a youngun like CC & I bet she is talking now---big time!
So the story isn't adding up any which way I look at it unless CC is just a mental wacko?

Who did CC used to date? What is the common denominator? I'm grasping....

My understanding is that a separate guy paid CC to drive, and also paid the killer. The killer did not pay CC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's what I got too, and if this is true I don't think CC was paid to drive. I think she either owed a debt or was threatened. The $500 story is her covering her own butt. JMO.

I don't think crystal worked for Kendra. Her boss seems to be another female dentist, as there are references to the practice in several of Crystal's posts. Crystal also posted a yelp review two years ago saying the lady dentist was great. The boss lady's name was snipped from my prior post, because we aren't sleuthing the boss. The boss took crystal to the Olive Garden and gave her chocolates so they must've liked each other. And if I read the yelp review correctly, it shows long-term employment.

There are also photos of Crystal on the Facebook page of where she worked.

Who is going to pay someone $500 to drive them to commit a "simple robbery." Most people don't carry that much money with them, so robber would unlikely to get these money back. I bet the $500 story is completely bogus, and she is covering up for an actual motive.

Excuse me, but my simple robbery comment meant robbery vs. murder. Smart people ask questions. She doesn't come across to me as the sharpest tack in the box. Her FB page speaks volumes to that. MOO.

So since we know she was a dental assistant for a female dentist, let's say Kendra was her boss. From the postings on CC's facebook, it looks like she has a lot of money problems (posting pictures of bills, says she doesn't have enough $). Maybe Kendra caught her stealing $ and was going to report her to the police, so CC killed her. CC is a single mom (no idea if this is true, but looks like it could be per her FB) and the thought of being fired, arrested, going to jail is too much for her. There is no robbery nor is there an accomplice.

I posted her employer's name earlier (a woman) and it was not Kendra, though she mentions a second job on her FB page so it's *possible* she worked for Kendra as well.

What if Crystal knew someone who wanted Kendra dead, maybe someone was jealous of Kendra? What if Crystal decided to do the job out of loyalty and or money?

It disgusts me that she was a dental assistant. That was my job for quite a few years when I was in my twenties

This gal being a dental assistant has no bearing on you or the profession itself. Criminals come from every walk of life. Their actions are their own.

I don't see how any amount of money would make her do this. How stupid can you be.

Based on the plethora of folks age 18 - 30 in prison, I'd say stupidity is quite common, along with the belief of not getting caught.

So the separate guy could pay the killer to knock off CC too... Point being, why have extra witnesses who could talk? Especially a youngun like CC & I bet she is talking now---big time!
So the story isn't adding up any which way I look at it unless CC is just a mental wacko?

Who did CC used to date? What is the common denominator? I'm grasping....

I'm grasping too. Meanmaryjean posted earlier that Kendra's uncle is very
big in the medical field in Indiana. He was quoted as saying this is an assassination.
Could he be hinting at something connected to her work? So far we have:

1. Witness 1 - Jeep owner
2. Witness 2 - Borrowed jeep and loaned it to Crystal
3. Unnamed Indiv. who hired Crystal to drive (male or female? - who knows?)
4. Crystal
5. Unknown male suspect - shooter

Another poster brought up the drug aspect also. Crystal talks a lot about drugs on her FB page. The only common denominator I see so far is the uncle is a doctor (assassination), Kendra is a dentist, Crystal is a dental assistant, Crystal works for another female dentist.

I dunno...lol.

The Arrest warrant clearly states that the detectives have corroborated Crystal's story that there was a male shooter. I think we can safely leave the "she did this all herself" claim to rest once and for all. Truly.

So why is she charged with capital murder, and has a half million dollar bond, if all she did was drive someone to what she thought was a robbery?

I'm grasping too. Meanmaryjean posted earlier that Kendra's uncle is very
big in the medical field in Indiana. He was quoted as saying this is an assassination.
Could he be hinting at something connected to her work? So far we have:

1. Witness 1 - Jeep owner
2. Witness 2 - Borrowed jeep and loaned it to Crystal
3. Unnamed Indiv. who hired Crystal to drive (male or female? - who knows?)
4. Crystal
5. Unknown male suspect - shooter

Another poster brought up the drug aspect also. Crystal talks a lot about drugs on her FB page. The only common denominator I see so far is the uncle is a doctor (assassination), Kendra is a dentist, Crystal is a dental assistant, Crystal works for another female dentist.

I dunno...lol.

Right.
The only other thing is that the family mentioned something about an ex-boyfriend. ???

CC may be involved cause she was going along with a gangster boyfriend who is an assassin of sorts?

Just weird....

An unknown suspect thought to be the gunman was seen pulling in to the building by following another resident through the gate.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-luxury-apartment-building.html#ixzz3kv2N5PqE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook. So how did they know the exact time she would be pulling into garage?? WHO was watching her?? WHO tipped CC off?? WHO knew her schedule??

So why is she charged with capital murder, and has a half million dollar bond, if all she did was drive someone to what she thought was a robbery?

Acting in concert / Felony murder / Intent to commit a crime = just as culpable as the shooter.

Apologies, I had to delete this prior post as I attached the wrong screenshot.

The Arrest warrant clearly states that the detectives have corroborated Crystal's story that there was a male shooter. I think we can safely leave the "she did this all herself" claim to rest once and for all. Truly. This was taken directly from her arrest warrant:

attachment.php

http://www.scribd.com/doc/278621646/Signed-PCA-1700-Cedar-Springs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.49.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.49.20 PM.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.49.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 6.49.00 PM.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 313
Right.
The only other thing is that the family mentioned something about an ex-boyfriend. ???

CC may be involved cause she was going along with a gangster boyfriend who is an assassin of sorts?

Just weird....

Right. Maybe the gangster boyfriend is the unknown male suspect (shooter), and CC knows who he is but she's in LOVE, and doesn't want to give him up. I was crazy in love once when I was young...lol. Maybe he talked her into driving with a promise of $500. She's a single mom and had to work 100 hours to make $966. $500 for about an hours work could have seemed like a bonanza to her. I think she knows who the shooter is. Or shooter could be ex-boyfriend of Kendra. Yeah I know...grasping.

Right. Maybe the gangster boyfriend is the unknown male suspect (shooter), and CC knows who he is but she's in LOVE, and doesn't want to give him up. I was crazy in love once when I was young...lol. Maybe he talked her into driving with a promise of $500. She's a single mom and had to work 100 hours to make $966. $500 for about an hours work could have seemed like a bonanza to her. I think she knows who the shooter is. Or shooter could be ex-boyfriend of Kendra. Yeah I know...grasping.

I am right there with you, fortunate1

I am hoping they have more surveillance footage & more witnesses to give an artist a sketch of this male suspect.

I don't think that CC has the brains or maturity to actually comprehend the seriousness of her role is & the consequences. She's been too obsessed with playing the "bad, cool chick" if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay