TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family members said earlier this week that they didn't believe Hatcher's death was random and that the killer could possibly have been a former boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-themurder-Kendra-Hatcher.html#ixzz3kty6PXEe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook. I wonder if the former bf has been questioned? It must have been a rocky abusive relationship for the family to automatically think an ex was involved. IMO.

I agree entirely. It's far easier to get someone to agree to be a driver for a simple robbery for $500. It would explain why Cortez came forward. She hadn't signed up for murder.

Who is going to pay someone $500 to drive them to commit a "simple robbery." Most people don't carry that much money with them, so robber would unlikely to get these money back. I bet the $500 story is completely bogus, and she is covering up for an actual motive.

Who is going to pay someone $500 to drive them to commit a "simple robbery." Most people don't carry that much money with them, so robber would unlikely to get these money back. I bet the $500 story is completely bogus, and she is covering up for an actual motive.

Agree.

Oh. My. The social media is terribly disturbing. Filthy, angry, sex-filled, and druggie posts. <modsnip>And drugs? Wow. Disturbing. An employee posts such things where a boss or professional dental person could see? Was she fired? I'm thinkin' there is no one else involved...

I really can't ignore the dental connection. Female dentist gunned down and person driving the car (possibly the sole perp) was a dental assistant with a female boss! Unsure of the motivation. CC seemed to think her star was rising - she was proud of her position, posted photos of herself in her scrubs and even posted an image of a pay check on social media! So maybe she was fired? Maybe she got caught stealing at work? It's hard to fathom but I think it is less and less likely that someone else is involved...

Oh. My. The social media is terribly disturbing. Filthy, angry, sex-filled, and druggie posts. Along with a son who looks about six and yet mommy includes his photos along with male/female sex? And drugs? Wow. Disturbing. An employee posts such things where a boss or professional dental person could see? Was she fired? I'm thinkin' there is no one else involved...

At first I thought she was a dupe in all this, but no more. I still don't know if there was another person in the car or not, but I do now think she could've done this on her own. Upthread I said I didn't think she could look another woman in the face and shoot her dead with one shot unless she were killing for personal reasons. I now think she COULD pull the trigger in someone's face AND I suspect it was for personal reasons (or she at least knew the victim).

Such a bummer when you have to downgrade your already low opinion of someone.

JMO.

I really can't ignore the dental connection. Female dentist gunned down and person driving the car (possibly the sole perp) was a dental assistant with a female boss! Unsure of the motivation. CC seemed to think her star was rising - she was proud of her position, posted photos of herself in her scrubs and even posted an image of a pay check on social media! So maybe she was fired? Maybe she got caught stealing at work? It's hard to fathom but I think it is less and less likely that someone else is involved...

Can you see the check well enough to tell who it was from?

At first I thought she was a dupe in all this, but no more. I still don't know if there was another person in the car or not, but I do now think she could've done this on her own. Upthread I said I didn't think she could look another woman in the face and shoot her dead with one shot unless she were killing for personal reasons. I now think she COULD pull the trigger in someone's face AND I suspect it was for personal reasons (or she at least knew the victim).

Such a bummer when you have to downgrade your already low opinion of someone.

JMO.

:silly:

Such a bummer when.......

Can you see the check well enough to tell who it was from?

No it is really cropped. She seemed to work 100 hours during a 2 week pay period in March of this year. $966. Not sure if this is before or after deductions because of the cropping.

It was posted on FB on the 23rd of March 2015.

On fb, CC makes a statement that she's going through resumes. And states to send applications to Which is in <modsnip> suburb of Dallas.. There's a dental connection, imho. Not a bf one or robber one.

Family members said earlier this week that they didn't believe Hatcher's death was random and that the killer could possibly have been a former boyfriend.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-themurder-Kendra-Hatcher.html#ixzz3kty6PXEe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook. I wonder if the former bf has been questioned? It must have been a rocky abusive relationship for the family to automatically think an ex was involved. IMO.

I'm assuming Kendra and Ricky were still an item so the former boyfriend is someone else?? IDK. Funny how we're hearing from family members, friends, and co-workers about Kendra, but no word from current or past love interests of Kendra's.

My sincere condolences to Kendra's family, friends, patients, co-workers on their loss.

So let's think this through. If CC murdered on her own, what would her motive be?

She was fired, not hired, not given a good reference, stiffed in pay? I would think her motive would be related to dentistry somehow? But are any of those truly enough reason to make someone, even someone as rough as CC seems to be, to MURDER? Something is still missing, imo.

I'm not entirely giving up the idea of a hired hit and CC was in the circle of acquaintances to chose as a driver.

We know CC is involved, but we still don't know motive.

JMO

So let's think this through. If CC murdered on her own, what would her motive be?

She was fired, not hired, not given a good reference, stiffed in pay? I would think her motive would be related to dentistry somehow? But are any of those truly enough reason to make someone, even someone as rough as CC seems to be, to MURDER? Something is still missing, imo.

I'm not entirely giving up the idea of a hired hit and CC was in the circle of acquaintances to chose as a driver.

We know CC is involved, but we still don't know motive.

JMO

My suspicions are that the motive is much much deeper.

Hi everybody this is my first time posting. I think the girl Crystal is lying about it being another person in the car.

Any idea on what the motive is?

Maybe their paths crossed in some way in the dental field since CC worked for another female dentist. Maybe KH wore an expensive engagement ring, or expensive diamond stud earrings. Maybe she was jealous, and wanted the jewelry. I think she was involved at a deeper level than just being hired to drive a hit man because she has been increased to $500,000 bond. I'm waiting for more arrests. Hopefully, we will know more soon.

Is there any connection between CC & the new boyfriend? Dental connection? Something?
Not saying I think the new boyfriend is guilty of anything.
Just saying that CC may be criminally insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino