TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC's arrest warrant specially states that the detectives were able to corroborate CC's (the suspect) statements via witness statements and surveillance video footage. This means there was, in fact, a yet to be identified male suspect who shot and killed Crystal. I just read the warrant in its entirety.

Either Cortez got the $500 up front...which tells me that this is no robbery...because the victim could have been returning from her gym at that time of night and have next to no valuables or cash with her. Who would pay $500 up front not knowing what the return on the robbery would be.

Or Cortez knows very well who hired her and how to contact him because he is her payday.

The only other scenario is that the guy in the car, hired her, did the murder, and paid her right after. Even then, she k owns where she met him, picked him up,dropped him off eye.

I'm curious about the victims relationship to "Ricky" the new boyfriend who has no FB of his own. If she planned to move to SF to be with him, that would mean closing her practice...which could result in some people being out of work.

So

Maybe there was no money exchange. Maybe she owed...and the $500 was taken 'off the books'.

Drugs.

It is too coincidental that Cortez works with a dentist and then involved in killing a dentist IMO. Then there is the fact that she does not know the person in the car with her? Yes there was someone with her but no way was she driving around some stranger, I don't believe it.

FerrariRose, I missed the bolded by me. Can you provide a link to this info? I know that she was originally reported in the media to have been 22 and that has since been changed to reflect that she is 23 but I missed that the age was misreported due to her providing bad docs to LE. Thank you.

She must have provided documents to prove her age, no?

According to Dallas News:

Her age remains unclear: Dallas County jail records show she’s 21, Dallas police say she’s 22, and the affidavit IDs her as 23. Police are working to clarify.

Is she displaying a gang gesture?

Either Cortez got the $500 up front...which tells me that this is no robbery...because the victim could have been returning from her gym at that time of night and have next to no valuables or cash with her. Who would pay $500 up front not knowing what the return on the robbery would be.

Or Cortez knows very well who hired her and how to contact him because he is her payday.

The only other scenario is that the guy in the car, hired her, did the murder, and paid her right after. Even then, she k owns where she met him, picked him up,dropped him off eye.

I'm curious about the victims relationship to "Ricky" the new boyfriend who has no FB of his own. If she planned to move to SF to be with him, that would mean closing her practice...which could result in some people being out of work.

So

Somewhere, sorry I don't know which article or video, said she was dressed in scrubs so I guess she was coming home from work. And, like going to the gym, I don't think she would have worn much for jewelry as a dentist.

--bond increase

http://www.dallascounty.org/jaillook...ale&race=White
Cortes, Crystal

Total Bond Amount: 500,000.00 as of 2015-09-05 14:59:15.126

I posted the bond increase earlier. Don't you find it suspicious that a judge doubled her bond? Could be the prosecutor's office found out she is more involved in the murder than she initially let on.

Edit: or it could mean she's a flight risk.

The photo with the bandana on her face. Looks to have a black globe on right hand (left side of photo)

I posted the photo. She has a black glove on and is giving the F U hand sign.

The photo with the bandana on her face. Looks to have a black globe on right hand (left side of photo)

I see the black glove but that hand gesture just looks like "the finger" to me.

New details from the earwitness and his son:

A neighbor who didn't want to be identified recalled what he saw and heard the night Hatcher, 35, was shot dead inside her parking garage at the Gables Park 17 apartments.

The man said when he heard the gun go off he was headed for the elevators and thought someone had either dropped something heavy or slammed a door.

"I heard the shot, I didn't think much of it," he said.

It wasn't until his son, who was also in the garage, called frantically that he confirmed something horrible had just happened.

"He told me a lady just got shot in our parking lot," he said.

The neighbor rushed back down and saw Hatcher, still wearing her black scrubs, laying near her car.

"She was not breathing so we figured ... we backed off and waited for the cops," he said.

Once police arrived, he said they described seeing the black Jeep Cherokee. The arrest warrant affidavit identifies Cortez as the driver of that SUV.

Here you have the mother of a beautiful child who has an education (dental assistant) and a job...yet she throws everything away for $500? I'm not buying that. This is more personal.

She does seem like a very angry individual in her social media posts however.

It is too coincidental that Cortez works with a dentist and then involved in killing a dentist IMO. Then there is the fact that she does not know the person in the car with her? Yes there was someone with her but no way was she driving around some stranger, I don't believe it.

She is messing up the plot I had envisioned. She is in much deeper than I originally thought. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay