TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, his name is out there but I don't think we can sleuth him.

Correct. He's not a suspect or even a POI.

I was curious how people knew his initials. His full name is posted in MSM. But, yes, unsleuthable.

I noticed that they traveled a lot in the short time they've been together, he probably has money.

Or she paid for everything since he's a med student?

She seemed to move around a lot. Didn't she recently arrive in Dallas from Illinois? And wasn't she planning to move to San Francisco even though she had an established dental practice in DFW?

A quick question. If CC has been charged with Capital Murder wouldn't that make HER the shooter?

If she was just the driver wouldn't she be charged with assisting in a murder or being a part of the murder.

Capital Murder makes me think..it's her alone.

RP has been mentioned in the MSM and was featured in photos on the victim's facebook page. Per TOS, you may discuss what has been stated in MSM about RP. Do NOT sleuth him.

Do not do it.

A lovely young woman was gunned down. From all appearances she was a bright, successful, happy person contemplating her future. Please consider that when posting and remember that friends and family may be reading here. Likewise RP is a victim.

I hear ya. Thanks for keeping us on the TOS track.

MSM = Main Stream Media

<modsnip>

My my guess is the CC gal (also a Dental Assistant) targeted this dentist with her **** friends. CC is a pot head and her FB timeline is loaded with vile posts.

United States[edit]

Legal Meaning[edit]

The term "capital murder" is used in only a handful of U.S. states; however, 32 states and United States federal government currently allow for capital punishment. [2] and each has its own terminology for an offense punishable by death. In most states, the term "First-Degree Murder" is used; others may use the term "Aggravated Murder" (such as Ohio), and some use simply "Murder" (such as Alabama). Only a few states use the term "Capital Murder" (such as Texas).

Terminology is varied, however, and not all offenses are parallel between the states. In some, first-degree murder is a very broad term defined by a number of circumstances, only a few of which make a defendant eligible for execution. In other jurisdictions, an offense carrying the death penalty is strictly defined and is separate from other, similar crimes.

Although legal definitions vary, capital murder in the United States usually means murder involving one or more of the following factors:
Victim is a police officer, firefighter, or paramedic
Victim is a child
Committed during the commission of another violent felony, such as burglary, sexual assault, kidnapping, etc.
Multiple murders committed pursuant to one another
Murder-for-hire

Some states may include other factors which amount to capital murder or its legal equivalent.

Punishment[edit]

Capital offenses in the United States are not punishable by death exclusively. Most states afford courts the option of imposing either the death penalty or a life sentence upon conviction, though lesser sentences are rare and in some cases legally impossible. Depending on the state, the presiding judge may determine the sentence, or the decision may be left to the jury.

Capital murder

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe Kendra's uncle had the term correct when he said she was assassinated. JMO

Police homed in on Cortes after a man and woman told them they recognized the Jeep Cherokee that was seen when Hatcher was killed. The woman had borrowed the Jeep from the man and then let her friend Cortes use it.

Although surveillance images released last week show only a driver in the Jeep, police said they corroborated Cortes&#8217; account with witnesses and video evidence.

The night of the slaying, the boy had been with the family at their home on Linfield Road, near Illinois Avenue and Interstate 45.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...own-killing-unidentified-shooter-at-large.ece

<modsnip>

My my guess is the CC gal (also a Dental Assistant) targeted this dentist with her **** friends. CC is a pot head and her FB timeline is loaded with vile posts.
Earlier in this thread somebody posted that RP took Kendra to his 20th high school reunion so there is no way he was in his 20's. I'm thinking he's more like 38 or 39.

<modsnip>

Her FB was disgusting I couldn't even finish reading it. From her fb she didn't look remorseful over Kendra's death. I know I read Kendra brother said she was looking at buying a house in San Fran.

Her FB was disgusting I couldn't even finish reading it. From her fb she didn't look remorseful over Kendra's death. I know I read Kendra brother said she was looking at buying a house in San Fran.

bbm

I'm not on Facebook so I haven't seen hers. Did CC post after the murder?

Can a young, employed person answer this question for me?: About ten years ago, my employer gave firm, and continual instructions that all fb could be linked to my job, no matter if I did alters, as they are always discovered and are a reflection on my employer. There are ways to search photos/friends and lead them back to the alter. Yada yada. Thus - only happy fb stuff, or none at all. I am appalled that a young girl in a medical profession had such a disgusting fb. Is this NORMAL for a young medical professional to post such druggie/sex/angry stuff? If my employer saw stuff like that, I'd be promptly fired!

For newcomers, if you have a question for a Mod, click on the little black triangle on the bottom of a post that appears after you post it. This will pull up a screen where you can write a message directly to the mods. You can click that button for your own posts or for posts that others write that you think a Mod should review.

Mods don't necessarily sit on the threads and read every post looking for questions posed to them. So, contact them directly with your questions through the triangle.

Just thought that info might help some newcomers learn the ropes. Glad to have new people here!

RP has been mentioned in the MSM and was featured in photos on the victim's facebook page. Per TOS, you may discuss what has been stated in MSM about RP. Do NOT sleuth him.

Do not do it.

A lovely young woman was gunned down. From all appearances she was a bright, successful, happy person contemplating her future. Please consider that when posting and remember that friends and family may be reading here. Likewise RP is a victim.

:bump: and BBM. Sleuthing of the boyfriend is not allowed and may result in loss of posting privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387