TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing was too perfect. Someone knew her habits. But they couldn't afford to rent a car from an airport. They had to use someone's beat up jeep that is easily recognizable due to the body damage.

This was personal and not well orchestrated by the killer. Drugs make hitmen inpatient and too cheap to pay for extra things needed.

The timing was too perfect. Someone knew her habits. But they couldn't afford to rent a car from an airport. They had to use someone's beat up jeep that is easily recognizable due to the body damage.

This was personal and not well orchestrated by the killer. Drugs make hitmen inpatient and too cheap to pay for extra things needed.

If somebody could afford to pay CC $500 (or so she says), that somebody could have rented a car.

Pediatric prescriptions are now mostly done electronically at the office to the pharmacy of pick up. Plus a prescription pad would be too risky of getting caught since she was left dead in a open garage parking lot. So I think the drugs would have been purchased later from the money received from the hit/robbery. Jmo

Pediatric dentists probably write more prescriptions for liquid antibiotics and anti-inflammatory at prescription doses. But if someone got hold of a pad or a number of blank prescriptions and went to multiple pharmacies outside an area where most of the patients live & did it slowly or only one script per pharmacy, they might get away with a few illegal scripts. Not really much of a windfall, though.

Maybe it's drugs and passion. The person who wanted her dead had passionate, personal reasons and passed the job off to someone with drug and money issues. To me the whole thing seems half-sloppy and half-well-orchestrated so this might explain it. Like how they knew where to be and how to get in seems well-planned, but the borrowed jeep, being seen on camera, and CC's weird story seem amateurish.

Can a young, employed person answer this question for me?: About ten years ago, my employer gave firm, and continual instructions that all fb could be linked to my job, no matter if I did alters, as they are always discovered and are a reflection on my employer. There are ways to search photos/friends and lead them back to the alter. Yada yada. Thus - only happy fb stuff, or none at all. I am appalled that a young girl in a medical profession had such a disgusting fb. Is this NORMAL for a young medical professional to post such druggie/sex/angry stuff? If my employer saw stuff like that, I'd be promptly fired!
Somebody at my job put something on FB about manager and someone that worked there told on the person and they were fired. I really don't see how she had a job in the medical field and she was smoking weed and using that type of language.

Jeep looks to be empty except for the driver. I guess the second perp (if there was one) could have laid back in the seat. But looking at the photos of the jeep, I don't see anyone else.

Jeep looks to be empty except for the driver. I guess the second perp (if there was one) could have laid back in the seat. But looking at the photos of the jeep, I don't see anyone else.

--LE was sharing those pics of the vehicle in the hope that someone would identify it, and the owner did.

--it makes sense that LE has more footage (of the actual shooting? the 2nd person?) that they didn't share w/ the public.

--the warrant info does state that they have surveillance that corroborates what CC told them.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/278621646/Signed-PCA-1700-Cedar-Springs
warrant of arrest and detention

He's not a med student he's a dermatologist.

Just thought of this!

What if the new boyfriend has an ex who is upset about him moving on to such a beautiful and sucessful woman?

That would certainly be a motive to hire all of these people!

Remove the new girlfriend and then he comes back to you for comfort!

JMHO

Rest In Peace Dr. Kendra Hatcher! Prayers for her family, friends and co-workers!

Just thought of this!

What if the new boyfriend has an ex who is upset about him moving on to such a beautiful and sucessful woman?

That would certainly be a motive to hire all of these people!

Remove the new girlfriend and then he comes back to you for comfort!

JMHO

Rest In Peace Dr. Kendra Hatcher! Prayers for her family, friends and co-workers!
They said it was a bunch of people in on this but they didn't steal anything from her.

The article at http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/category/crime/ says the family didn't know about CC's involvement until they got a call from Child Services. (What a shocking way to be informed!) I'm thinking Crystal hasn't been around for a few days and didn't call her family when she went to the police station. Just a guess.

JMO

This article also states CC lived with her mother, son, and other relatives in Oak Cliff.

The bail raise means she had a bigger part in this than she originally mentioned.

She has no license and no car. But she was the go to driver? What gang is she a part of. You don't just do this for recently new friends.

Pediatric dentists probably write more prescriptions for liquid antibiotics and anti-inflammatory at prescription doses. But if someone got hold of a pad or a number of blank prescriptions and went to multiple pharmacies outside an area where most of the patients live & did it slowly or only one script per pharmacy, they might get away with a few illegal scripts. Not really much of a windfall, though.

And aren't there easier ways to get a hold of a prescription pad then killing a dentist in a parking garage? I've seen them laying around in patient rooms before.

And why would anyone think she even had a prescription pad on her? I don't think this was about P. pads. :no:

Bail amounts are set to whatever level based on the crime and what the judge feels is appropriate to ensure a defendant will appear for trial if they are able to meet the amount set. A higher bail amount can be related to the charges and/or that a defendant might present a bigger flight risk. Another factor is if the defendant is considered a threat to the community. Various factors go into such a decision.

I will grant that I resist...until proven...the idea that these horrific crimes are random, because it underscores how vulnerable we all are to violence, no matter where we live. But I just cannot imagine, at this point, how this poor woman is a random victim.

How would this plan have been formulated? "Hey, I need money. Let's go to some upscale apartment parking garage and look for somebody to rob. I'll give you $500 to drive me."

Well, sounds good but they probably have cameras in those kinds of garages, so I'll borrow a car and then I don't even have to pull up my hoodie. We will be home free."

"Let's go about 7:30PM. That's a time lots of people are heading out to dinner. There will be traffic around the restaurants nearby, but no one will see us."

"Okay. I have a friend who I think can get a car from a friend of hers."

The whole scenario of paying $500 in the hopes that they can find someone in the garage IN THE TIME PERIOD they are in there...that will have on their person much more than that seems ludicrous.

Then there is the killing that preceded the "robbing." Let's go right to a death penalty felony before we know if this woman has anything more than a cheap watch she wears to work and a couple dollar bills.

It just does not make sense as a random crime .

It is possible that the police already have the male suspect/shooter in custody and have not released any information yet. It would explain the absolute stand down on any additional information being released about him, including the suspect's physical description. She clearly saw the man and knows what he looks like and may every well know him personally. If there is truly a third party that hired CC and the male shooter, as per her "story," and he/she is still at large, then the added step of placing her minor child in protective custody makes perfect sense. I suspect the police have a clearer picture of things at this point and are not offering it up for public consumption just yet. MOO.

But LE has publicly stated he is NOT in custody. Now look who is speculating....:wink: Just kidding ...

Well I'm sure no one bought a prepaid phone prior. So cell phone calls will track all the needed suspects. Jmo

A quick question. If CC has been charged with Capital Murder wouldn't that make HER the shooter?

If she was just the driver wouldn't she be charged with assisting in a murder or being a part of the murder.

Capital Murder makes me think..it's her alone.

In most states, any death that occurs during the commission of another felony (armed robbery, for example), makes everyone involved in the crime liable and eligible for 1st degree murder or capital murder, depending on the state laws.

And aren't there easier ways to get a hold of a prescription pad then killing a dentist in a parking garage? I've seen them laying around in patient rooms before.

And why would anyone think she even had a prescription pad on her? I don't think this was about P. pads. :no:

As far as I can tell doctors don't use prescription pads anymore. The drugs are ordered through the computer.

But LE has publicly stated he is NOT in custody. Now look who is speculating....:wink: Just kidding ...
Interesting, I have only read that they are "looking" for other suspects. I observe language as it's often telling. I try to "speculate" on facts, not fiction. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine