TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't throw his name out. As they didn't name him.
Probably something weird yet they might just have been assuming since it's usually a man doing a killing
Of a woman whom they didn't want to lose. (in most cases)
In most cases u might hear of a crazy ex gf but would be more inclined to believe a male would be more likely than a woman to actuality kill someone?

That's ignorant. Im a nurse and despite the pay scale difference we have much respect for the aids who are so helpful to us. We cant possibly care for all our patients without their assistance. RNs have taken the extra step to get a higher education and a lot of that education is on how to assess patients conditions and possibly save their lives. Any RN who would demean a nurse aid is highly unprofessional in my eyes and undeserving of being someone who is in a highly respected trusting profession. Jmo

I know what you mean. It was puzzling to me, but that's the way it was. I never understood where the animosity came from. It was there when I came, and it was there when I left. I had never seen that before or since, and I've worked in healthcare for over 30 years. The morale was really low, and it was a real chore to ignore the madness and remain cheerful. I left there in 2009, and was interested in a Program Manager job they recently posted. Before I considered going back, I checked with some friends who still work there. They informed me that things have not changed. Even though I would have a good chance at getting the job, it's not worth the daily stress of the environment.

I know what you mean. It was puzzling to me, but that's the way it was. I never understood where the animosity came from. It was there when I came, and it was there when I left. I had never seen that before or since, and I've worked in healthcare for over 30 years. The morale was really low, and it was a real chore to ignore the madness and remain cheerful. I left there in 2009, and was interested in a Program Manager job they recently posted. Before I considered going back, I checked with some friends who still work there. They informed me that things have not changed. Even though I would have a good chance at getting the job, it's not worth the daily stress of the environment.
Amen to that. Def not worth the stress. Its already a high enough stress environment as it is. !!!!!!!!!

(IMO) I think it is XGF at the wheel of the Jeep, captured in the surveillance shots, rather than CC. But, if not, finding her prints on the Jeep would not be unexpected. The way I read the affidavit, it seems that the XGF borrowed the Jeep from the friend, telling him that she needed it for her own use. I don't think she told him that she wanted to borrow his Jeep to lend to her friend (CC). Then, in the course of having the Jeep at her disposal, she claimed to have let CC use it briefly (possibly to run those errands for the XGF that CC referred to).

As far as when the owner got his Jeep back from XGF, I don't know. I'm sure if he didn't get it back first, then LE took it directly from XGF for forensic processing.

Can you imagine driving that Jeep now, after this horrible murder? It will be gawked at by millions, like the white Isuzu Trooper that O.J. drove on the freeway enroute to turn himself in for questioning! (From then on, whenever I saw a white Trooper, I was reminded of O.J.!)

For the past week, I have driven by a house in my neighborhood that has a ladder leaning against it, reaching to upper story window. Every time I passed it, I thought about the Lindbergh kidnapping!
(I have a bad case of "W.sleuthitis".

It was a white Ford Bronco.

I don't think the Cherokee will get that much attention in Dallas, but I wouldn't want to drive it because it had been part of KH's death. Being in it after that would be too weird for me.

M
I knew a person once who became unhinged after a break-up. She kept a lot of her activities secret, as if she was ashamed of them...or as if she wanted to distance herself from this behaviour which she saw as a temporary aberration until she got her boyfriend back. She stalked his house, his work, his parents' place, sitting outside in her car around the clock. She made anonomous phone calls, left notes on his car and once even stole his trash from the street! For sure her mother never knew what was going on and except for myself and another friend, she showed the world a happy, 'moving-on with life' facade.

"All the world is a stage..."

From this enhanced photo it looks to me like the driver has curlers in her hair.

Did everyone see this line in the DM article?

-- 'Brenda has been Ok and getting on with her studies. She has done her exams since they broke up. But I cannot tell you where she is right now.’

BBM

I'm still going with my original thought that she's fled to Mexico (along with the possible shooter), now more than ever. IMO, her mother doesn't have any real sense what her daughter was going through or any real idea how poorly she was doing emotionally, to the point her studies were suffering and she had allegedly taken time out of school after her breakup with RP. One suspects BD painted a very palatable picture for her mother so she wouldn't worry about her. This leads me to believe that BD was in this *apparent* downward spiral of hers without much help or healthy support.

I hope that *if* BD has left the country, LE is getting those extradition papers lined up. All based on speculation and her mother's admittance that she doesn't know where her daughter is now.

MOO.

I said the first day I hope theyre watching the ex, cause mexico isn't that far from Texas.

I know that LE probably know way, way more than us and that maybe further speculation is pointless without further information but...

I think a large reward would generate some fast action on this case! In fact the absence of an offer of reward really suggests that LE knows everyone who is involved in this and where they are (and yes, this could be overseas).

I would like to offer a large reward to LE to please share :)

I have another thought, though it's a bit of a long shot. BP's mother makes a point of stating in her interview with the DM that she was on a 'religious pilgrimage' herself recently and had not seen BD in a while.

-- 'Delgado is in hiding after being quizzed by detectives and her mother said she had not seen her since before the murder as she had been traveling herself on a religious pilgrimage.'

One wonders if some sort of story is being created where BD's apparent MIA status will be explained by her own sudden religious pilgrimage. Lawyers often advise their clients to go straight into rehab when they've been charged with a crime that involves drugs or alcohol. One wonders if a religious pilgrimage is a version of that in this case. MOO.

Unrelated to current whereabouts discussion of EGF but just saw that CC's dental assistant license was put on temporary suspension as of 9-8-15.
Atleast the licensing authorities keep up with this kind of stuff.
Which also leads me to that there's no way the ex would be taking exam today if she really was planning to bc
U can not have any type of legal implications in a proffesion like that. Plus everyone has heard of her by now so would be pretty damn bold to show up anyway. Ha.

Is it possible that - aside from the death threat to her son - BD has something on CC that is making her compliant? The search warrant for BD’s place specifically mentions digital photography and videos. Maybe there are images/footage of CC doing drugs/confessing to crimes/participating in sex acts/participating in criminal acts etc...

Anyone read whether (for sure) KH's purse was still in the car/at the scene?
I haven't seen that if it has been talked about.
If her purse was taken then cell phone, DL etc would've been in there most likely.
Also interested in K's mom's thoughts on one of her ex's involvement.
jmo

I can see RP's mom ("RPM") being too kind to "unfiend" the XGF. After all, it was just FB. RPM may have even felt empathy for her after the relationship had ended, and her son had a new love interest. And I'm sure XGF valued RPM's friendship (virtual though it was), and kept in regular contact with her via Facebook. She was XGF's only lifeline to RP, in what I believe was her campaign to rekindle the romance (once KH was out of the picture).

Or, she wanted to keep an eye on her??

Unrelated to current whereabouts discussion of EGF but just saw that CC's dental assistant license was put on temporary suspension as of 9-8-15.
Atleast the licensing authorities keep up with this kind of stuff.
Which also leads me to that there's no way the ex would be taking exam today if she really was planning to bc
U can not have any type of legal implications in a proffesion like that. Plus everyone has heard of her by now so would be pretty damn bold to show up anyway. Ha.

I think you actually have to have a charge against you before they can do anything with your license. I've had friends whose jobs were put on hold until legal things were taken care of. Not dental but insurance.

I think you actually have to have a charge against you before they can do anything with your license. I've had friends whose jobs were put on hold until legal things were taken care of. Not dental but insurance.
I think most health care professionals can't even apply for a license if there are any criminal records or even PENDING activity.

Can any of us even imagine the amount of sheer adrenaline released on both sides during this crime?
Do we know if K had gotten out of her car yet? LE says they think the shooter may have got inside her car. Then the ammo casing.
Would like to think she was totally unaware but it's doubtful IMO.
Didn't the witness Dad say he heard "words"? Of course witnesses are also distraught and often confused.
I'm gambling on LE having much better enhanced video content.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member