TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[snipped for brevity]
I do not believe there was anyone in that Jeep other than Crystal and the XGF. That is just my opinion.

And one other thing............young people sometimes tend to exaggerate what they saw or even what they thought they saw. Have you ever seen anything happen and then suddenly wonder just exactly what you did see? The hooded figure could have been a female very easily, IMO. I am not trying to disparage a witness, but eyewitnesses are notoriously wrong about some details. Again, IMO.

I agree. I was reading 2 news articles this morning, both about a stabbing victim. The first article stated that a physician at a clinic in Charlottesville, VA, had called 911 because he had been stabbed in two different places (on his body), in the parking lot outside of the clinic where he worked. The attack occurred about 7:30 p.m., as he walked toward his vehicle in the open parking area of the clinic. He described the perp. as a black man, who asked if he was Dr. [whosehisname]. When the Dr. acknowledged that he was, the perp then told him that he needed to write more prescriptions for painkillers. He then stabbed the doctor once in the stomach and once in the shoulder. The doctor then reached into his own pocket and pressed the alarm button on his car key fob. When the alarm sounded, the perp ran off, disappearing around the corner of the clinic building where the doctor could no longer see him.

The doctor then went back into the clinic, which was closed for the night, and called 911. He described the perp as a black man who was wearing a black mask, and a hoodie over his head which was pulled around his face so that he was "incognito." The Dr. was taken to the hospital, treated and released (the wounds were non-life-threatening).

In the second article, the updated version, the doctor had recanted and confessed that he had stabbed himself to garner sympathy from his employer and co-workers because he apparently was in danger of being fired. He said that if he were fired, there was a huge (head-hunter fee?) amount that he would have to pay to the employer because he failed to fulfill his contract.

[Now, how do you think the Dr. came up with this description of the perp: "a black man who was wearing a black mask, and a hoodie over his head that was pulled around his face "? Sound familiar?]

The "bushy-haired stanger" has now been replaced by the "masked hoodie-headed perp."

Could EGF have had a GPS on KH's car a simple used the black phone to track her instead of using a phone/phone account owned by RP, so's he couldn't find out what she was doing?

I take what loving Mothers and Brothers, etc say with a "grain of salt." You have to factor in their love for that person and how that may cloud their point of view.

But at the same time, I'm not inclined to believe anonymous "friends" who come forward with information like..."Ricky's Mom thought she was crazy." Unfortunately, I think we'd all be surprised to find someone in OUR lives, or the periphery of our lives...who would just love to come forward and kick a little dirt our way in we found ourselves in a bad situation..especially if they could hide behind anonymity.

In reference to the XGF (BD) being jealous, who is telling the truth? Is BD's mom (BDM) telling the truth about BD NOT being jealous? Or is the gossipy friend from dental hygiene school being honest when he said BD was VERY jealous? I would also like to know where CC took the gunman after the shooting.

I would like to know how CC lost her job.

I'd like to know if she had any connection to KH or Dr Ricky in the past.

I'd like to know how the new friendship began between XGF and CC. How did they meet? Who was the initiator in the friendship progressing? "Nothing makes friends like a common enemy." Did they have a common enemy?

I don't believe the "black man in a hoodie story" or "get the license story." So I'd like to know why CC is lying.

If she is truly fearful for her child, why did she ever agree to take part in a crime with a "stranger" as the muscle?

Whose car slowed her down (supposedly) so that the Shooter could jump in the car? Wouldn't that car have to have passed a dead woman lying by her car? How far did she get and how far is she claimed the Shooter ran in order to catch up with her after the murder?

Could EGF have had a GPS on KH's car a simple used the black phone to track her instead of using a phone/phone account owned by RP, so's he couldn't find out what she was doing?

JMO, but I highly doubt that BD put a gps on KH's car. I think it's possible but I just don't think so. I can see BD using RP's iCloud for information, pictures, etc. even if not for the location services of tracking. RP would never know if BD was on his iCloud. She would just be given access to whatever was uploaded to it. It would just be the easiest way to keep tabs.

If BD did put a gps device on KH's car, that is just scary! And, I think she would have asked the "shooter" to grab it while she/he was there committing the "robbery".

Anxious to find out how she managed to track KH.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

I knew a person once who became unhinged after a break-up. She kept a lot of her activities secret, as if she was ashamed of them...or as if she wanted to distance herself from this behaviour which she saw as a temporary aberration until she got her boyfriend back. She stalked his house, his work, his parents' place, sitting outside in her car around the clock. She made anonomous phone calls, left notes on his car and once even stole his trash from the street! For sure her mother never knew what was going on and except for myself and another friend, she showed the world a happy, 'moving-on with life' facade.

I still keep going back to KH's parents gut instinct that this was her ex boyfriend's doing. That and that LE stated they had confirmed the unnamed male shooter on CC arrest warrant. An ex boyfriend could have access to an ex girlfriend's iCloud info just as easily as EGF could have had access to RP's. Wish we knew more about him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In one of the earliest local news reports, before names were reported,I read that jeep owner led LE to the individual (now known as BD) and then she told CC she needed to go to police station and make a statement. That is probably when they hatched there story, and it went bad for CC and she has been lying ever since.

Well, CC is the only one who has been arrested at this point. She has to know that BD is free and has not been arrested. It gives me more reason to believe that CC is the shooter and here's why: CC is sticking to her story as far as we know. If she was only covering for BD, she would be spilling the beans knowing that she alone could take the fall for this. Because she seems to be sticking to it, she is either the shooter (feigning ignorance) or she really didn't know what was going to happen and has nothing to give LE to help. If she is the shooter, she has to stick to the story.

OR, LE just isn't sharing anything new so I am just assuming that CC hasn't spilled the beans.

And, you know what they say about assuming. ;)

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

Another addition to the jealousy link between these ladies and KH. CC is an unemployed dental assistant, XGF is an unemployed student dental hygienist, and KH is a practicing dentist. All three are in the same field, but KH is much more accomplished.

I worked at a health agency, and there was a huge disconnect between nurses aides (7.50/hr), LVNs (10.00/hr), and RNs (beginning salary 25.00/hr). There was a lot of animosity about the salary differential, and the RNs would sometimes say, "RN stands for REAL nurse". The nurses aides and LVNs could not stand the RNs and vice versa.
That's ignorant. Im a nurse and despite the pay scale difference we have much respect for the aids who are so helpful to us. We cant possibly care for all our patients without their assistance. RNs have taken the extra step to get a higher education and a lot of that education is on how to assess patients conditions and possibly save their lives. Any RN who would demean a nurse aid is highly unprofessional in my eyes and undeserving of being someone who is in a highly respected trusting profession. Jmo

There is a BD with previous traffic warrants and the same DOB whose record can be seen here:
http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/search.do
-There is no middle name listed for this person.
Thanks to everyone who answered! There was someone with the same last name but different first name tagged in posts on CC'S page as well as her friends' a lot this spring , but she was no longer friends with all of them. I was just wondering if it was an alternate fb account of hers.

I still keep going back to KH's parents gut instinct that this was her ex boyfriend's doing. That and that LE stated they had confirmed the unnamed male shooter on CC arrest warrant. An ex boyfriend could have access to an ex girlfriend's iCloud info just as easily as EGF could have had access to RP's. Wish we knew more about him.

I often wonder about him, too. I also wonder what he has done to KH in the past to cause her family to so easily throw his name out as a suspect.

Since EGF borrowed the Jeep, her prints would be on the car, assuming she drove it. But, it could have been cleaned up. Did the Jeep owner have his car back at the time he went to LE?

(IMO) I think it is XGF at the wheel of the Jeep, captured in the surveillance shots, rather than CC. But, if not, finding her prints on the Jeep would not be unexpected. The way I read the affidavit, it seems that the XGF borrowed the Jeep from the friend, telling him that she needed it for her own use. I don't think she told him that she wanted to borrow his Jeep to lend to her friend (CC). Then, in the course of having the Jeep at her disposal, she claimed to have let CC use it briefly (possibly to run those errands for the XGF that CC referred to).

As far as when the owner got his Jeep back from XGF, I don't know. I'm sure if he didn't get it back first, then LE took it directly from XGF for forensic processing.

Can you imagine driving that Jeep now, after this horrible murder? It will be gawked at by millions, like the white Isuzu Trooper that O.J. drove on the freeway enroute to turn himself in for questioning! (From then on, whenever I saw a white Trooper, I was reminded of O.J.!)

For the past week, I have driven by a house in my neighborhood that has a ladder leaning against it, reaching to upper story window. Every time I passed it, I thought about the Lindbergh kidnapping!
(I have a bad case of "W.sleuthitis".

I often wonder about him, too. I also wonder what he has done to KH in the past to cause her family to so easily throw his name out as a suspect.

They didn't throw his name out. As they didn't name him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay