TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can't figure out - if there was a hit-man - why would Crystal's assistance be needed at all? This alleged hit-man obviously had to get out of the vehicle to commit the murder and then get back into the vehicle. So, Crystal being in the vehicle wouldn't really save the hit-man any time other than putting the vehicle in drive. I mean, if he had gone alone he could have driven thru the gate like Crystal did, parked/left the vehicle running, exited the vehicle & shot Hatcher, and then hopped back into the vehicle and driven out just like Crystal did. And a "hit-man" wouldn't have left a gun clip or shell casing behind. IMO, it had to be the 2 "rookie" ladies - Crystal drove her friend (the ex) because the friend knew she would be scared to death/shaking like a leaf after she perpetrated the murder. And I don't believe they were after Hatcher's ID either. Who knows what he/she/it was really looking for ...

Maybe BD thought KH was wearing the engagement ring that RP gave BD. KH had mentioned "San Francisco wedding" or something to that effect on her FB page.

I posted something about this back on the first thread. As the driver, who at a minimum knew she was driving someone to at least take something from KH, under Texas state law CC is as guilty as the actual shooter and/or the person who orchestrated the murder. This is why she has been charged with Capital Murder.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-first-degree-murder-laws.html

Yes, you are correct, which is exactly why the EGF should be in custody as well. She admitted to loaning the Jeep to CC. Even if she denies the purpose of it's use (lie), she should be held equally as culpable as CC. I mean, seriously, is CC really that gullible. She admits to knowing that KH was going to be robbed. Why in the world would she ever agree to participate, at any level, in such an orchestrated event? Personally, I can't imagine ever being conned into committing a crime of ANY kind, but especially, not one involving robbery or execution-style murder. And all for $500??!!!! NO way! I think there is still far more details to this story that haven't been made available to the public. This is just too crazy. I hope they've had surveillance on the EGF since she was released from jail, otherwise, she could be very far from Dallas, TX at this point in time.

Or, he is a family member or friend from Mexico who specifically came up to do this and then immediately fled back to Mexico. He'd have no car, no US license and wouldn't know his way around Dallas. In and out - done. I am not buying the African-American male shooter story. I read that for the first time today in the DM and shook my head. The all too common story. She might just as well have said Santa did it. *shaking head once again*

Maybe the shooter and the XGF are both in Mexico by now.

The ex-girlfriend previously had been charged with speeding and failure to have valid car insurance, according to the Dallas Morning News. She was arrested Saturday on a traffic warrant several hours after Cortes’ arrest and after cops obtained a warrant to search her apartment, the News reported. But cops released her from the Dallas County Jail later that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/09/cops-eye-love-triangle-in-search-for-kendra-hatcher-killers/

video at link

Not knowing anything about guns, is it strange that the shell casing was found inside the car? IIRC, Kendra's body was found outside of her car.

Depends on the type of firearm used. Perhaps KH had exited the vehicle, door still open, and was leaning into the car to get something. This could explain being shot from the back and the shell casing being found in the vehicle.

Does anyone know BD'S middle name?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I haven't seen that released in any of the documents. Her FB page has been taken down now, but I couldn't find it 2 or 3 days ago, when her name was first erroneously released.

CC's Facebook persona IMO is of one very angry, aggressive young woman. She certainly does not seem like someone who could be manipulated or someone who would conceal evidence for a friend of a few weeks. Her "motto" on the top of her page was something like "F@$k you, F@$k him, F@$k everybody."

She certainly does not seem to be one who would be the "fall guy" in a murder where she had no motive...or where she had been tricked. Is she frightened? That might fit. But XGF did not appear to have the "connections" with other "angry people" as CC did, so I'm having a hard time thinking the X is masterminding the intimidation.

The XGF did seem to have many loving friends, probably chronically depressed. Sounds like she fell apart over this break-up. There was a very poignant post about love and not trying to change the person you love into just a reflection of yourself. I wish I'd kept a screenshot.

So a very angry young woman meets a very depressed young woman. The angry young woman has no motive for this murder; the depressed one has a huge motive. But this would be such an open and shut case for me, IF I had not seen both FB pages. CC so much better fits a profile IMO of the planner, the avenger. The other one seems so depressed...she could t even go to school for months.

If CC were the EX, I could just understand so easily how this happened. But it's very confusing to me because it is the other way around. Was CC intending to be an Avenging Angel for her new friend? Was there ever any money in the deal?

I suppose it is as simple as it seems. But those FB pages do have me wondering.

Edited to add...based on nothing but my impressions and speculation. But if the XGF had shot Kendra and that was NOT the plan...my impression of these two is that XGF might have a lot to fear from GG...who would be furious and ready to vent all that anger on her new friend. IMO, the XGF should have been more afraid of crossing HER than the police.

She was referring to a quote by Thomas Merton:
"The beginning of love is the will to let those we love be perfectly themselves, the resolution not to twist them to fit our own image. If in loving them we do not love what they are, but only their potential likeness to ourselves, then we do not love them: we only love the reflection of ourselves we find in them." -Thomas Merton

The ex-girlfriend previously had been charged with speeding and failure to have valid car insurance, according to the Dallas Morning News. She was arrested Saturday on a traffic warrant several hours after Cortes’ arrest and after cops obtained a warrant to search her apartment, the News reported. But cops released her from the Dallas County Jail later that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/09/cops-eye-love-triangle-in-search-for-kendra-hatcher-killers/

video at link

Thank you!!

So, she was arrested and released. Does this mean she has an upcoming court appearance on this or everything was dropped?

One of the "items" that may have been stolen.....a pice of jewelry...like a ring...engage,entering??? EGF may have felt it was "hers".

JMO

Just pondering: Maybe XGF had taken out a life insurance policy on KH. Then, when the claim was paid out, CC would get the car that XGF allegedly offered to buy for her. (??):eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

Where was the XGF getting the money to live in that high-end apartment, hire CC to clean and run errands, buy gifts, and offer to buy CC a car? She was an unemployed dental hygiene student. Who was supporting her? Is she from a wealthy family? I wish I had read her FB page before it was taken down.

I don't for a minute believe the driver's license story. Nor do I think CC was ever dumb enough to think she was being paid $500 to run that "errand." I'm also dubious of CC's story that she was being paid to be an errand girl because where was XGF getting the money to employ handmaidens. So, I have to think CC is lying, but why should would lie to protect a friend of a few weeks when she (CC) had no animus against this poor dead girl...just totally mystifies me.

The only thing that even sort of makes sense IMO is that she offered to arrange this hit...she hired the guy...and now she's afraid of the guy who did the shooting.

But...but...I have doubts there even IS a "guy."

Dunno...I guess we will know in time.

Where was the XGF getting the money to live in that high-end apartment, hire CC to clean and run errands, buy gifts, and offer to buy CC a car? She was an unemployed dental hygiene student. Who was supporting her? Is she from a wealthy family? I wish I had read her FB page before it was taken down.

The Facebook page was in a variation of her name. I definitely did not get an impression of "family wealth."

I don't for a minute believe the driver's license story. Nor do I think CC was ever dumb enough to think she was being paid $500 to run that "errand." I'm also dubious of CC's story that she was being paid to be an errand girl because where was XGF getting the money to employ handmaidens. So, I have to think CC is lying, but why should would lie to protect a friend of a few weeks when she (CC) had no animus against this poor dead girl...just totally mystifies me.

The only thing that even sort of makes sense IMO is that she offered to arrange this hit...she hired the guy...and now she's afraid of the guy who did the shooting.

I'm guessing that CC may be protecting the XGF (or not being 100% forthcoming) because she fears something may happen to her son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM. Probably manipulation in a lot of different ways. Drugs, sexual, mind control. JMO. Very strange and scary that a person you hardly know has that much control over you in such a short time.

If the Fb was a ploy...I think she would have left it up. Before I read it, I WAS expecting Jody Arias...or some hardened angry raging Ex. At the least, I thought I'd see someone a lot like CC.

So if it was manipulation, it was working on soft-hearted fools like me. Silly to take in down...

Fear of being tracked may have prompted her to take it down and she probably didn't want her pic out there.

I stayed up almost all night looking at & trying to enhance/enlarge the vehicle surveillance photos - and finally have come to the conclusion what I thought I had seen before was nuttin' honey. I don't think there was anyone in the passenger seat when the vehicle entered or exited the parking garage. And the photos are too dark to tell if anyone was possibly hiding in the backseat. So, it's quite possible that CC was the lone occupant and the shooter.

As far as egf supposedly having some influence over CC, I would imagine she was a very persuasive person. The type that ingratiated herself in situations.
Probably a bit of a changeling.
After all RP was swayed by her for 2 years or so.
Did he "trade up"?
She thought so, IMO.
And that fueled the absolute hatred and anger that resulted in KH's death.
As far as the safety of CC's son, he is in some sort of foster care. So I would have to assume it is for his protection and his whereabouts are secret.
Sure a motivated person might find out.
I think CC should lay it all on the table now.
Immediately.
jmho

I am a bit perplexed about the disconnect I am seeing between the descriptions of the XGF and her FB page. She seems very nice and down to earth. RP's mom is a FB friend of hers so I am wondering if this so called "crazy" is new. I have a feeling there will be arrest(s) this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay