TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's very doubtful. I think we'll see more arrests in coming days. LE is clearly dotting all their i's and crossing all their t's right now.

What I really don't understand is why the XGF was not charged with at least conspiracy to commit robbery. She could have been booked into the jail and charged. Even if she was given bond, she would have been fugitive status had she run. Did she honestly think KH would have said, "Sure, here is my driver's license." Taking the driver's license (and any other property belonging to KH) against KH's will would be robbery plain and simple. Even if XGF wasn't at the scene, she would have conspired to commit robbery and that is a chargeable criminal offense, IMO.

I do not believe there was anyone in that Jeep other than Crystal and the XGF. That is just my opinion. I sincerely hope DPD has a very good reason for not arresting XGF and at least charging her with conspiracy to commit robbery. Any charges can be upgraded at a later date. I also sincerely hope DPD's reasoning is made clear later on because right now I certainly do not understand their actions so far.

And one other thing............young people sometimes tend to exaggerate what they saw or even what they thought they saw. Have you ever seen anything happen and then suddenly wonder just exactly what you did see? The hooded figure could have been a female very easily, IMO. I am not trying to disparage a witness, but eyewitnesses are notoriously wrong about some details. Again, IMO.

Hi all. I have been following this forum since day one and decided to finally create an account ha. I have a feeling XGF will be charged today. Today is the funeral for KH and also the day XGF is supposed to be taking her exams. I think that LE has it all figured out, but is waiting to release the information. I don't think that there was any black male either. Maybe CC was the shooter and didn't know the gun was loaded and pulled the trigger? I know that's a stretch, but to me the driver has always looked more like XGF. My other thought is that the shooter could possibly be someone related to either CC or XGF. (Idk if we are allowed to speculate like that on here... So delete if necessary.. Sorry I am new to posting!!!)... Anyways, I think LE will release new info this weekend.

Welcome to the conversation, Kodaellie!

142.gif

Hi all. I have been following this forum since day one and decided to finally create an account ha. I have a feeling XGF will be charged today. Today is the funeral for KH and also the day XGF is supposed to be taking her exams. I think that LE has it all figured out, but is waiting to release the information. I don't think that there was any black male either. Maybe CC was the shooter and didn't know the gun was loaded and pulled the trigger? I know that's a stretch, but to me the driver has always looked more like XGF. My other thought is that the shooter could possibly be someone related to either CC or XGF. (Idk if we are allowed to speculate like that on here... So delete if necessary.. Sorry I am new to posting!!!)... Anyways, I think LE will release new info this weekend.

Kodaellie,

:wagon:

Great first post. I hope your feelings are right! I'm anxiously waiting for another arrest. Even though I've been a member here for several years and have followed many many cases...just when I think I could never be surprised or in shock at how crazy/evil people can be....something like this happens. Kendra had her whole life ahead of her....a great life she had created....and someone snatched that from her. It is beyond sad. My heart goes out to Kendra's family and friends.

Welcome again Kodaellie! Glad you joined us. Keep telling us your thoughts/opinions!

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/those-executed-who-did-not-directly-kill-victim

This chart shows some cases in Texas where accomplices were convicted of capitol murder, a few even executed. One was waiting in the car.

Exactly. It doesn't matter if they were only planning to rob KH of her belongings. She died during a felony, that makes it murder. Not that I believe their goal was to get KH's driver's license. What would they need her driver's license for? KH could have gone to DMW and got her license replaced.
So it wasn't going to prevent her from traveling with Ricky, etc.

CC's Facebook persona IMO is of one very angry, aggressive young woman. She certainly does not seem like someone who could be manipulated or someone who would conceal evidence for a friend of a few weeks. Her "motto" on the top of her page was something like "F@$k you, F@$k him, F@$k everybody."

She certainly does not seem to be one who would be the "fall guy" in a murder where she had no motive...or where she had been tricked. Is she frightened? That might fit. But XGF did not appear to have the "connections" with other "angry people" as CC did, so I'm having a hard time thinking the X is masterminding the intimidation.

The XGF did seem to have many loving friends, probably chronically depressed. Sounds like she fell apart over this break-up. There was a very poignant post about love and not trying to change the person you love into just a reflection of yourself. I wish I'd kept a screenshot.

So a very angry young woman meets a very depressed young woman. The angry young woman has no motive for this murder; the depressed one has a huge motive. But this would be such an open and shut case for me, IF I had not seen both FB pages. CC so much better fits a profile IMO of the planner, the avenger. The other one seems so depressed...she could t even go to school for months.

If CC were the EX, I could just understand so easily how this happened. But it's very confusing to me because it is the other way around. Was CC intending to be an Avenging Angel for her new friend? Was there ever any money in the deal?

I suppose it is as simple as it seems. But those FB pages do have me wondering.

Edited to add...based on nothing but my impressions and speculation. But if the XGF had shot Kendra and that was NOT the plan...my impression of these two is that XGF might have a lot to fear from GG...who would be furious and ready to vent all that anger on her new friend. IMO, the XGF should have been more afraid of crossing HER than the police.

from WFAA earlier news report --

Sources tell news 8 a bullet casing was found in the passenger seat of Hatcher's car and they recovered a gun clip near her car.

And here's an example of a 40 caliber gun & clips (magazines)

http://www.voodazz.com/sigma1.jpg

and example of 40 caliber ammo (in the middle)

http://ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Pistol-Ammunition.jpg
Not knowing anything about guns, is it strange that the shell casing was found inside the car? IIRC, Kendra's body was found outside of her car.

CC's Facebook persona IMO is of one very angry, aggressive young woman. She certainly does not seem like someone who could be manipulated or someone who would conceal evidence for a friend of a few weeks. Her "motto" on the top of her page was something like "F@$k you, F@$k him, F@$k everybody."

She certainly does not seem to be one who would be the "fall guy" in a murder where she had no motive...or where she had been tricked. Is she frightened? That might fit. But XGF did not appear to have the "connections" with other "angry people" as CC did, so I'm having a hard time thinking the X is masterminding the intimidation.

The XGF did seem to have many loving friends, probably chronically depressed. Sounds like she fell apart over this break-up. There was a very poignant post about love and not trying to change the person you love into just a reflection of yourself. I wish I'd kept a screenshot.

So a very angry young woman meets a very depressed young woman. The angry young woman has no motive for this murder; the depressed one has a huge motive. But this would be such an open and shut case for me, IF I had not seen both FB pages. CC so much better fits a profile IMO of the planner, the avenger. The other one seems so depressed...she could t even go to school for months.

If CC were the EX, I could just understand so easily how this happened. But it's very confusing to me because it is the other way around. Was CC intending to be an Avenging Angel for her new friend? Was there ever any money in the deal?

I suppose it is as simple as it seems. But those FB pages do have me wondering.

Edited to add...based on nothing but my impressions and speculation. But if the XGF had shot Kendra and that was NOT the plan...my impression of these two is that XGF might have a lot to fear from GG...who would be furious and ready to vent all that anger on her new friend. IMO, the XGF should have been more afraid of crossing HER than the police.

I saw the Ex's FB very differently. I saw it as a ruse, as a ploy, as a manipulative tool to try and SEEM like a compassionate sweet soul. Many people are able to do PR type of Social Media for themselves to make them appear to be something other than who they really are.

I saw the Ex's FB very differently. I saw it as a ruse, as a ploy, as a manipulative tool to try and SEEM like a compassionate sweet soul. Many people are able to do PR type of Social Media for themselves to make them appear to be something other than who they really are.

Well, anything is possible. But even back when she was with Dr Ricky, she had the same persona. She certainly had a lot of friends and family that were a constant in her life and loved her. My feeling is that her depression was severe and has gone on way too long. I think she needed help but the friendship with the very angry CC was not the "help" she needed.

None of that changes the terrible crime committed and the need for the guilty to be punished. Trying to understand the key people in this tragedy so far does not change the need for justice for Kendra to be served.

The XGF was arrested 4 Sept and booked into the Dallas county jail right before they searched her apartment. Pretty sure she has travel restrictions.

The XGF was arrested 4 Sept and booked into the Dallas county jail right before they searched her apartment. Pretty sure she has travel restrictions.

Really? Do you have a link? I didn't know she was arrested.

CC's motive would be $$$.

Just pondering: Maybe XGF had taken out a life insurance policy on KH. Then, when the claim was paid out, CC would get the car that XGF allegedly offered to buy for her. (??):eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

Well, anything is possible. But even back when she was with Dr Ricky, she had the same persona. She certainly had a lot of friends and family that were a constant in her life and loved her. My feeling is that her depression was severe and has gone on way too long. I think she needed help but the friendship with the very angry CC was not the "help" she needed.

None of that changes the terrible crime committed and the need for the guilty to be punished. Trying to understand the key people in this tragedy so far does not change the need for justice for Kendra to be served.

Some depressed people could be both suicidal and homicidal.

Just pondering: Maybe XGF had taken out a life insurance policy on KH. Then, when the claim was paid out, CC would get the car that XGF allegedly offered to buy for her. (??):eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

How can you take a life insurance policy on someone without their knowledge or permission?

Right, but maybe her ruse was going on for a long time. Some people are very manipulative. Like sociopaths, for example. Or those with Borderline Personality Disorders. Sometimes clever people are able to carefully craft the 'persona' they create for themselves. They can be very popular and well loved by friends/family because of their ability to manipulate others.

I don't know XGF so I have no proof that she has mental health issues. However if she was involved in this brutal crime then she must have some mental health problems, imo.

If the Fb was a ploy...I think she would have left it up. Before I read it, I WAS expecting Jody Arias...or some hardened angry raging Ex. At the least, I thought I'd see someone a lot like CC.

So if it was manipulation, it was working on soft-hearted fools like me. Silly to take in down...

If the Fb was a ploy...I think she would have left it up. Before I read it, I WAS expecting Jody Arias...or some hardened angry raging Ex. At the least, I thought I'd see someone a lot like CC.

So if it was manipulation, it was working on soft-hearted fools like me. Silly to take in down...

For all we know the EGF FB was cleaned up before executing the plan. Not sure if I saw the right FB, but all I saw was Happy Birthday stuff. Who has only that on their FB at that age.

We know there is a direct connection between EGF and KH. There is no question about this. What connection is there between CC and KH prior to the killing? The only one I see is EGF as a connection. This case is absolutely crazy. It's going to make one heck of a movie and if EGF is never charged, convicted and incarcerated she stands to become a rich woman, when she is paid for the rights to the movie. I suspect she is very cunning and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay