TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you that believe they can see someone in the passenger seat, that just isn't true. if there was, you wouldn't be able to see the arm rest on the passenger seat. Using a 3d model of a jeep, I produced this with virtually the same angle in 3d studio max. comparison.jpg

Maybe she wanted CC to be seen by the cameras? It put CC in jail, not XGF.

Good point.
Maybe she was framing her.
Although borrowing the car from someone did lead back to her. But maybe she knew that would happen. You're right, whatever she did, she's not in the slam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YUP. And that is why XGF handpicked CC as her accomplice. She knew CC could not keep her trap shut and is not too smart. I really hope CC doesn't take the fall while the jealous ex walks free.
Omg. That makes tons of sense and it super sucks if thats whats going on. that dirty B word!!!!!!! (I would guess im not allowed to use profanity on here)

for those of you that believe they can see someone in the passenger seat, that just isn't true. if there was, you wouldn't be able to see the arm rest on the passenger seat. Using a 3d model of a jeep, I produced this with virtually the same angle in 3d studio max. View attachment 81404
Im so glad you did that bc it always looked like a reflection to me. If there was anybody else in that jeep, their shady self would have been covered up in the back or laying on back floorboard

I worry that there might not be any direct evidence. I think XGF might be very cunning. She groomed CC for this and now she is throwing her under the bus. What if XGF is telling LE that CC was the one that was obsessed with revenge? She may be saying that she vented to CC and cried about her despair over KH stealing her fiancé. But she had no idea that CC would ever do anything violent like this. If there is no direct evidence, then what?
Thats gonna be really hard to swallow knowing she was involved and that she's running free yet at what price. ?

I am so happy to see others writing about this ex of KH. I have often wondered about him because her parents surely did mention him right off. Then nothing more was said and I wondered if I got it wrong...so many ex's so little time...
Imo i just believe they would assume it was an ex bf due to the nature of things. Lot's of men crazy but not to the extreme of that. I told someone out of the state a brief description of this case who knows nothing about the case and they immediately said "a n ex bf"? I think its just a majority assumption it would be a male. Im sure they regret saying that now but im sure they were over whelmed at the time in trying to figure out who would do such a horrific thing.

...Speaking of how many were in the Cherokee and who they were, is there anybody that knows how to put one of those clickable polls together? It would be interesting to know what the vibe is amongst sleuthers...eg

On the night that Kendra Hatcher was murdered the following was the case:

A: One person in the Cherokee = CC. CC acting on own volition.
B: One person in the Cherokee = CC. Paid by BD and acting on orders to rob.
C: One person in the Cherokee = CC. Paid by BD and acting on orders to kill.
D: One person in the Cherokee = CC. Threatened by BD and acting on orders to kill.
E: One person in the Cherokee = BD. BD acting on own volition.
F: Two people in the Cherokee = CC + Unknown male shooter.
G: Two people in the Cherokee = CC + BD (shooter)
H: Two people in the Cherokee = BD + Unknown male shooter.
I: Three in the Cherokee = CC + BD + Unknown male shooter.
J: Other

If anybody knows how to embed a clickable poll, that would be awesome...
Is there other scenario I've not thought of?

Jmo, the ex will be charged eventually if she was involved. There is no way that CC won't eventually give up the whole story, facing capital murder charges, possibly being threatened with execution.

It was a white Ford Bronco.

[Snipped for Brevity & enlarged]

YOU ARE RIGHT!! Geez, all the time I wasted thinking about O.J.! :doh: I'm glad that SOMEONE has an intact memory because I'm losing it! Thanks for telling me.

for those of you that believe they can see someone in the passenger seat, that just isn't true. if there was, you wouldn't be able to see the arm rest on the passenger seat. Using a 3d model of a jeep, I produced this with virtually the same angle in 3d studio max. View attachment 81404

Yep - I had posted this morning that I stayed up all night looking at all the vehicle photos again & came to the conclusion that no one else was in the front seat. Can't tell if anyone was in the backseat though and IIRC one of the news articles said that CC stated that the shooter got into the back seat.

Sure looks more like the BD than CC to me, wonder how tall BD is, women in jeep seems to be sitting taller than CC would be and the profile looks more like BD

(modsnip)

In essence BD is lying to everyone to keep herself looking clear.
Which shows this was well thought out ahead of time ,premeditated.
But covered her tracks just enough to not get charged with any thing yet its obvious she's guilty. Hmmmm. Master manipulation at it's finest.
Buuuut some where along the line someone always messes up and isn't quite as smart as they thought(hopefully )
If it goes on too long without any direct evidence but finally gets nabbed for a mistake its a perfect "i almost got away with it"

of course the ex was involved. How could the ex not be involved?

<modsnip> That is about as common of a latino name as you are going to get.

g

In essence BD is lying to everyone to keep herself looking clear.
Which shows this was well thought out ahead of time ,premeditated.
But covered her tracks just enough to not get charged with any thing yet its obvious she's guilty. Hmmmm. Master manipulation at it's finest.
Buuuut some where along the line someone always messes up and isn't quite as smart as they thought(hopefully )
If it goes on too long without any direct evidence but finally gets nabbed for a mistake its a perfect "i almost got away with it"

If CC is a blabbermouth, she will fall prey to the jail house snitches. If she's never been locked up before, she will probably go in with her tough girl - trying to be cool act. She'll make "friends" who will turn on her and tell everything she says for a break on their own sentences. She's green, and fresh meat in Dallas County Jail.

<modsnip>

I love this 'Howmanyofme' site when sleuthing as it keeps me in check when I get excited about a name connection. It can give you frequency information of given names, last names and first names+last name combinations using Bureau of Statistics info for the USA. It's fun to check how common/rare your name is too!
http://howmanyofme.com/search/
A rare name connection is certainly a boon from a sleuthing point of view :)

You do raise an interesting angle alexwood upthread.

<modsnip>

I can understand your view about CC being the shooter. But what confuses me is that CC and BD have no history of violence. Violence usually escalates in people. There is no history of either of them committing acts that can graduate to walking up to someone and firing a bullet in their head. But on the other hand, we have crimes of passion. I'm still on the fence about the shooter, but I'm leaning toward the shooter being someone familiar like a family member.

Grayhuze, thank you! This is all very wonderful, what you've done here. But I am literally cross-eyed from spending the entire night squinting and staring into that black Jeep with tinted windows, straining my peeps trying to see who all is in there! By the break of dawn, that was one crowded vehicle. And then, after de-fogging my contact lenses from a night of overwork, I returned to my sleuthing only to read another poster's conclusion: that what she thought she saw in the Jeep, turned out to be "nuttin honey"!

It would have been so much easier if the second Jeep had been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay