TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to post that the only indication we or should I say I am aware of regarding an engagement ring was from the former fellow student who stated she showed up at class with it. We have no concrete confirmation there was ever an engagement and if she had a ring that he indeed gave it to her.
ETA speaking to the ex BD that is

Dexter has been doing some thinking. Now the first statement per LE was that a unknown man paid her (cc) to drive another unknown man to rob kh.

So did cc even know that bd was involved. Was cc that infactuated with bd that she told le a man told her to drive another guy when it was really bd who told her to.

Why protect bd if you rat on your own involvement which nets you a capital murder charge.

Why didn't bd report the jeep stolen instead of telling on cc who would obviously implicate bd in the long run.

Did bd feel that confident about quickly giving up her accomplice without reprucussions for herself.

What are missing here for bd not to be charged or atleast held for 48hrs. Instead of the couple of hours spent in jail.

I can understand your view about CC being the shooter. But what confuses me is that CC and BD have no history of violence. Violence usually escalates in people. There is no history of either of them committing acts that can graduate to walking up to someone and firing a bullet in their head. But on the other hand, we have crimes of passion. I'm still on the fence about the shooter, but I'm leaning toward the shooter being someone familiar like a family member.

If you hang here enough you will find many horrific crimes with no priors. Most recent for reference would be Jodi Arias. Brutal slaughter. No priors that we know of. Some violent beh. yes but no charges. So who knows what prior beh. may exist. IMO

If you hang here enough you will find many horrific crimes with no priors. Most recent for reference would be Jodi Arias. Brutal slaughter. No priors that we know of. Some violent beh. yes but no charges. So who knows what prior beh. may exist. IMO

Oh Lord! You are so right! How could I ever forget Jodi Arias. Just downright evil!

I can understand your view about CC being the shooter. But what confuses me is that CC and BD have no history of violence. Violence usually escalates in people. There is no history of either of them committing acts that can graduate to walking up to someone and firing a bullet in their head. But on the other hand, we have crimes of passion. I'm still on the fence about the shooter, but I'm leaning toward the shooter being someone familiar like a family member.

I hear you, but Jodi Arias didn't have a legal history of violence either. Other than kicking her dog and confrontations with parents, her murder of Travis Alexander was not the end of violent escalation. There is always a first time. I would say that CC was certainly wannabe violent, based on her FB. Like Arias, BD has presented herself as sweet and demure. I'm not sure either one of them is the shooter, but nothing would surprise me any more. JMO

Oh Lord! You are so right! How could I ever forget Jodi Arias. Just downright evil!

We forget because we want to feel that we can predict this behavior. It's too scary to think these people exist!

Yes for sure. And her online trail was most lovely LOL with all her lovely pics and Mormon sermons. Many sheep in wolves clothes. Not sure in this case who is the sheep.

I hear you, but Jodi Arias didn't have a legal history of violence either. Other than kicking her dog and confrontations with parents, her murder of Travis Alexander was not the end of violent escalation. There is always a first time. I would say that CC was certainly wannabe violent, based on her FB. Like Arias, BD has presented herself as sweet and demure. I'm not sure either one of them is the shooter, but nothing would surprise me any more. JMO

What DOES surprise me is how much evil is in this world. People commit murder so easily for little or no reason. It's so sad, and scary at the same time.

Thanks to everyone who answered! There was someone with the same last name but different first name tagged in posts on CC'S page as well as her friends' a lot this spring , but she was no longer friends with all of them. I was just wondering if it was an alternate fb account of hers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Start with. "J" by chance?

Listen to any family, friends, neighbors etc when interviewed by media or law enforcement regarding certain crimes. Its always "he /she was a good person that we know of, he / she was always so nice to me, We would never have imagined he/ she was capable of doing such a thing"
Merely making a point of there is NOT ALWAYS a prior history or indication that some one could do what they do.

I know what you mean. I keep waffling myself. And, as you have pointed out, neither one of them has a criminal record of history of violence. And the stories are so convoluted. I still can't figure out if CC WAS going to be paid $500 to produce KH's driver's license, or if that was "The Perp's" (the unknown black male shooter) deal? The stories are ever changing.

The media made it seem like Jodi Arias was just a sex object. But we all know that she decided in her life that she really wanted the good guy and no longer wanted the bad guys.

And she attacked once she felt betrayed.

So i think that this could be bd situation. Maybe she was so infactuated with the lovely guy and tired of the low life guys. That she flipped on the first person who took her lovely guy from her.

Very sad indeed. I'm just surprised that jodi didn't go after Travis new love interest.

Just my opinion....I agree with other posters who felt that BD's open fb profile presented a soft, family oriented woman...exactly how she wanted to be perceived. I think it is significant that she has RP's Mom as a fb friend. Depending on how you edit your privacy settings on each and every post you can present yourself any way you desire to anyone. Perfect platform for someone obsessed, unfortunately (Narcissistic, Borderline, etc). Obviously (RP's) Mom felt something was off with BD. Probably noticed the obsessiveness and lack of own identity. Just my opinion, of course.

I was thinking about this case last night.

Was RP playing both sides of the fence with his new girlfriend who had money, career and all the things he expected to have later on in his life right now?

Did he see a fancy house, travel and the finer things in life coming yo him quickly through this successful dentist coupling.

To me something has always been a bit off in the pictures of them. She just looks older and happier than he.

Could the previous girlfriend have held his heart but could not provide him with all those material and financial benefits he longed for?

Was he playing both sides against the middle?

Things I ponder.

I feel like it wasn't fair to KH for him to still be carrying his EGF on his cell phone account and makes me wonder how much contact he still had with EGF

If and this is a biig if, he was juggling women, usually one women or the other eventually says 'I'm outta here' KH never had that opportunity (as she may not have yet known) BD had the opportunity though!

Was RP playing both sides of the fence with his new girlfriend who had money, career and all the things he expected to have later on in his life right now?

Did he see a fancy house, travel and the finer things in life coming yo him quickly through this successful dentist coupling.

To me something has always been a bit off in the pictures of them. She just looks older and happier than he.

Could the previous girlfriend have held his heart but could not provide him with all those material and financial benefits he longed for?

Things I ponder.

Isn't he a doctor, himself?

I feel like it wasn't fair to KH for him to still be carrying his EGF on his cell phone account and makes me wonder how much contact he still had with EGF

MANY mature people continue limited contact with exes with no problem - just staying friends. We don't have enough details to determine if it was unfair to KH. It's not like we've been given ANY info to determine he was stringing both women along, that he was hiding anything from KH, etc.

Re: the cell phone. Could have been that it was less expensive to have her on his plan than for her to get her own plan. And he was being nice (no reason to believe she was psycho and stalking him), so he let her stay on. I know friends who are ADULTS (married with kids) who are still on their parents' family plans because it's cheaper. Obviously not a true comparison, but still...

I just don't see anything here to start deciphering Ricky was two-timing anybody, should have known better, etc.

Things I ponder.

bbm Her mother has been quoted as saying Kendra wasn't "rich." She worked for a dental franchise type of company, had student loans, etc.

What's with the turn of making Ricky some money hungry, two timing cad recently on WS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member