TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Affidavit for Arrest shown in the Daily Mail, indicates CC drove the unknown suspect to KH's apartment complex, where the shooting occurred. Why does the information stop here? Why doesn't the Affidavit state where CC picked up and dropped the shooter off? How did CC now the address for KH? This information may have been in the "Black Phone". Where is the Black Phone, my guess is it's in a body of water with the battery removed.

Thats what im wondering. Im sure they have but why is that so quiet?
People have spoken from each family except his. Not that anyone has to speak on it but you would think there would atleast be some type of statement. Even a no comment or something

People have spoken from each family except his. Not that anyone has to speak on it but you would think there would atleast be some type of statement. Even a no comment or something
Also CC's brother stated someone shot a pot shot at their family home right? And a police complaint was made. Ok why not an official police report? Or do you think that's what he meant or the reporter who wrote the article meant. ?

Also CC's brother stated someone shot a pot shot at their family home right? And a police complaint was made. Ok why not an official police report? Or do you think that's what he meant or the reporter who wrote the article meant. ?
And if a shot was fired was it investigated and did they look for a bullet or casing? And if not, why not?

And if a shot was fired was it investigated and did they look for a bullet or casing? And if not, why not?
I guess the more I think of it it may be impossible to find either of the 2. And if it was shot from inside of a car it would be in the car right? So nevermind i answered my own dumb question.

I guess the more I think of it it may be impossible to find either of the 2. And if it was shot from inside of a car it would be in the car right? So nevermind i answered my own dumb question.

Remember, Honey, there are no dumb questions - except for the ones that don't get asked!

I believe so. U mean where all info is open for public review?
Speaking of sunshine, how u gonna murder some one when its still some what light out and when people are out and about mulling around coming home from work, going to or coming home from the gym or dinner or whatever. Bold as S^&£!

The Affidavit for Arrest shown in the Daily Mail, indicates CC drove the unknown suspect to KH's apartment complex, where the shooting occurred. Why does the information stop here? Why doesn't the Affidavit state where CC picked up and dropped the shooter off? How did CC now the address for KH? This information may have been in the "Black Phone". Where is the Black Phone, my guess is it's in a body of water with the battery removed.

I read an article & I'll have to look for it but it stated that CC gave police additional information about BD - but police would not comment or divulge that information.

I read an article & I'll have to look for it but it stated that CC gave police additional information about BD - but police would not comment or divulge that information.

After posting and thinking about it, LE probably has information they don't want anyone else to know they have.

My dear friend kendra wrote about the fifty shades of grey movie on her Facebook. I was looking through it after the funeral remembering her smile and all her adventures and saw this comment by her that brought me to tears again she had her own thought regarding the movie but translated it to life...
"My understanding is sociopaths is thought to develop in a child with abuse or abandonment in the first 5 years of life which is also depicted in the movie. That makes the situation sad of course which is why empathetic and naive partners become the victims thinking they can change it. Exactly the situation Ana was in. But the truth is sociopathy is incurable and untreatable for the most part and is very destructive to all the victims involved. I wish people were aware of this!!" May you rest in peace kendra.

Gha, thank you for being here and sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. Would you be willing to answer some question if asked? I know this is a very tender time for all of those who loved Kendra so will understand if you are not prepared to do so at this time.

The response Kendra gave in regard to fifty shades of grey seems quite personal. Did you feel it was reflective of someone she, herself, was dealing with or had dealt with in the past? It seems like a very specific thing to share. Again, thank you for being here. We are all so hopeful that the right people will be held accountable very soon for snatching Kendra away from those who loved her.

ETA: And would you be willing to become a verified insider here? It would be so helpful. Thank you.

Is it stated that KH and R were still a committed couple after her return from San Francisco?
They were only a couple for 2 months after all.
Things change, sometimes quicker than face book updates.
jmo

some are posting that KH & RP were only a couple for 2 months - but the reports I've read said they started dating last spring. So, I think they had been dating almost 6 months. I know that KH posted the relationship date on FB but they started dating prior to that.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...for-answers-in-dentists-slaying-in-uptown.ece

"Hatcher began dating Paniagua, a Stanford University graduate and assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center, in the spring. She announced the relationship on Facebook in June and posted numerous pictures of the two together."

And IMO, people don't generally announce they are in a relationship until they have been dating a while.

Is it stated that KH and R were still a committed couple after her return from San Francisco?
They were only a couple for 2 months after all.
Things change, sometimes quicker than face book updates.
jmo

They were together for 3 months. She was his date to a wedding in his hometown -- which means he was ready to introduce her to his family and friends. That's a big step, and traveling together as a newish couple often solidifies the relationship. In the photos she posted, they were not faking the fun, IMO. I do wish RP's family would issue some kind of statement - that Kendra was lovely or that their son is heartbroken - anything! Certainly, all parties involved have an attorney helping navigate them through this mess.

Gha I am just so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing a special friend in such a tragic way.

Jmo, it is quite possible that BF and family have been asked not to address media at this point. I don't usually believe that, but in this case, it could well be true.

some are posting that KH & RP were only a couple for 2 months - but the reports I've read said they started dating last spring. So, I think they had been dating almost 6 months. I know that KH posted the relationship date on FB but they started dating prior to that.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...for-answers-in-dentists-slaying-in-uptown.ece

"Hatcher began dating Paniagua, a Stanford University graduate and assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center, in the spring. She announced the relationship on Facebook in June and posted numerous pictures of the two together."

And IMO, people don't generally announce they are in a relationship until they have been dating a while.

But aren't there also links (like info from egf's mom and Daily Mail) saying that RP and BD broke up this summer?
Maybe and most probably the relationships overlapped.
jmo

And IIRC, didn't RP and his ex break up in the spring? I think it is possible that while he was living with his ex, he met Kendra, and they became friends. There is nothing wrong with that. It happens like that a lot. But it would make the ex very angry, imo.

But aren't there also links (like info from egf's mom and Daily Mail) saying that RP and BD broke up this summer?
Maybe and most probably the relationships overlapped.
jmo

Well, this article states two different things:
"According to police records, he and his ex dated for two years before they broke up earlier this year."

Then, according to a classmate:
"When classes resumed in January 2014, the woman came to class wearing an engagement ring, saying she and Paniagua had gotten engaged.

But a few weeks later, she arrived at class with puffy eyes from crying. “She told me that Ricky’s mom told Ricky that he should stay away from her and that she needed to get psychological help,” said the former classmate.

In the summer of 2014, she told her friends that she and Paniagua had broken up. She moved out. Her grades fell, and she withdrew from the two-year-program for a few weeks, the classmate said. She returned in the fall as a member of the class behind her original one and graduated from the program last week."
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...d-distraught-prior-to-killing-friend-says.ece

So who do you believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member