TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant figure some of this nonsence out. Im thinking Exgf covered her tracks just enough to avoid charges.

Remember at one point i think the brother of CC said BD mentioned offering to buy her a car?

Well then that doesnt look so weird if she borrowed it that day telling everyone she borrowed it bc she was gonna let CC test drive it to possibly buy it ? Then maybe going on that story but all along knowing the real deal while lying to eveyone but making herself look innocent to it all. ???????

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what she did. Diabolical!

Yes, I also noticed he is teaching. A practicing dermatologist vs. being a professor.... HUGE pay differential. Academia is known to pay so little than what private practitioners can earn. He is young, so this surprised me. It's also possible he is adjunct and maintains a p/t practice. I'm sure the X would not have approved..clinical vs. academia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Medical school professors do not teach full-time, it is more of a clinical affiliation for grant money. RP would make in the 450-550 area, if not more.

Since KH was murdered one week after she posted the pictures on facebook in San Fran with RP, it makes ne wonder if RP was still involved with BD also and this threw her over the edge.

Does Texas have Sunshine Law?

Yes. The Open Records Act.

http://foift.org/resources/texas-public-information-act/

But information involved in criminal investigations is mostly exempt.

Law Enforcement

Generally, the front page of a police report is public. Records that would hinder the investigation or prosecution of a crime if they are released are exempt from disclosure.

Arrest warrants, search warrants and accompanying affidavits generally fall outside the exemptions, but they can also be sealed under the exemptions.

Since KH was murdered one week after she posted the pictures on facebook in San Fran with RP, it makes ne wonder if RP was still involved with BD also and this threw her over the edge.
I would think he'd be pulled in for questioning if he was still with her. And, even if he was dating both, it's not illegal evrn though it would certainly raise more questions.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what she did. Diabolical!

I had that thought as well! I wonder if it could actually come down to EGF's word against CC's, one CC realizes she has been framed.

If RP was continuing contact with BD to that extent, I do not see KH knowingly participating (and I am not accusing him) while it may have hurt I suspect she would have walked away

Avoid charges for now that is.
. New poster here. Fascinating case and love the forum. Observing FB posts, it seems BD and others had more than one profile, changed FB names frequently, and are pretty savvy as far as how they use social media. As for setting up CC, I think so. Remember, LE talked to BD before CC, and then it seems CC is the one who told LE of the connection with RP? ExGF may have called CC and told her what to say as she was heading south of the border.

If RP was stringing her along. Than why kill the doc. They just started dating. Why not kill RP.

Now I already know that she may have thought the doc was in the way. But still.

Very senseless indeed.

So let's count all the victims in this tragedy.

I had that thought as well! I wonder if it could actually come down to EGF's word against CC's, one CC realizes she has been framed.

I think it might happen. Wouldn't be surprised if EGF left no digital trail that can be connected between her and CC. Wonder how long it had been that CC was cleaning the EGF apartment and running errands. The EGF was certainly not at an economic level that she could afford an errand girl, really! I was an RN for 29 years and DH an attorney and I couldn't afford an errand girl, much less thought about having one. I do believe CC has been framed. She did do wrong, but if a person is weak enough... Look at the number of people associated with certain cults, such as Jim Jones in Guyana.

If RP was stringing her along. Than why kill the doc. They just started dating. Why not kill RP.

Now I already know that she may have thought the doc was in the way. But still.

Very senseless indeed.

So let's count all the victims in this tragedy.

Didn't want to hurt RP, hoping to get him back on the rebound?

But if bd was tracking doc via gps than that is called premeditation. Plus bd borrowed and loaned truck to cc. Plus offered money. Plus bd is the main connection.

So even if she says that i was drunk and talking crap but i didn't think that cc would take offense and kill her.

Still really can't fly too far because of the obvious premeditation part on bd via gps and supplying the vehicle.

I am willing to give LE enough credit to put the pieces of this puzzle together as it's fairly clear CC was not in this alone. BD had the motive. LE would have seen those photos set to public on KH's Fb page and realized that if they would see them, a jealous ex could as well. Then the comments from an ex classmate stating that BD made jealous comments about those very photos, so she had obviously seen them. There has not been any link between BD and KH made public, where a very clear one between BD and KH has. If we can see these connections and piece things together on a forum without the myriad of evidence that LE has gathered, interviews with witnesses, etc., I suspect LE can see a very clear picture unfolding at this point. I tend to agree that CC was likely framed, but I see that frame dismantling in coming days and all of that effort being blown to bits in one explosive boom.
MOO.

I so agree w/your line of reasoning on this.
RP might have felt he couldn't control what pix KH posted to her social media.
He may not have been happy about it if he was still "actively" seeing BD.
jmo

I think it might happen. Wouldn't be surprised if RGF left no digital trail that can be connected between her and CC. Wonder how long it had been that CC was cleaning the EGF apartment and running errands. The EGF was certainly not at an economic level that she could afford an errand girl, really! I was an RN for 29 years and DH an attorney and I couldn't afford an errand girl, much less thought about having one. I do believe CC has been framed. She did do wrong, but if a person is weak enough... Look at the number of people associated with certain cults, such as Jim Jones in Guyana.

I could be flat broke. But I will not be cleaning my friend's apartment unless I am actually living there for free. Or they were disabled and could use a quick spruce up in their place.

But if bd was tracking doc via gps than that is called premeditation. Plus bd borrowed and loaned truck to cc. Plus offered money. Plus bd is the main connection.

So even if she says that i was drunk and talking crap but i didn't think that cc would take offense and kill her.

Still really can't fly too far because of the obvious premeditation part on bd via gps and supplying the vehicle.

Hoping LE can track down the phone she used to track KH on. I think EGF was savvy enough that she might not have left a digital footprint that will connect her to this crime.

ETA wonder if anyone in EGF circle of friends is missing a phone?

I think it might happen. Wouldn't be surprised if RGF left no digital trail that can be connected between her and CC. Wonder how long it had been that CC was cleaning the EGF apartment and running errands. The EGF was certainly not at an economic level that she could afford an errand girl, really! I was an RN for 29 years and DH an attorney and I couldn't afford an errand girl, much less thought about having one. I do believe CC has been framed. She did do wrong, but if a person is weak enough... Look at the number of people associated with certain cults, such as Jim Jones in Guyana.

According to CC (presumably told to the Daily Mail by her family) she knew BD for two weeks prior to the murder.

Cortez says she was simply 'running errands' for the 33-year-old woman, who she claims she had only known a fortnight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-murder-ex-boyfriend-s-new-girlfriend.html

Hoping LE can track down the phone she used to track KH on. I think EGF was savvy enough that she might nit have left a digital footprint that will connect her to this crime.

I don't think they need the actual phone. If they can get the app that she used and signed up for to track the phone. The app would relay the movements online. Whether you access the movement by phone or laptop really doesn't matter. So her credit card information will show which app she purchased and then they can subpoena her account. And then track the doc movements on that. Plus it will allow them to track her (bd) phone pings and movements that coincide with anything related to the doc movements.

Now this would be harder. But still effective.

some are posting that KH & RP were only a couple for 2 months - but the reports I've read said they started dating last spring. So, I think they had been dating almost 6 months. I know that KH posted the relationship date on FB but they started dating prior to that.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...for-answers-in-dentists-slaying-in-uptown.ece

"Hatcher began dating Paniagua, a Stanford University graduate and assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center, in the spring. She announced the relationship on Facebook in June and posted numerous pictures of the two together."

And IMO, people don't generally announce they are in a relationship until they have been dating a while.

I so agree w/your line of reasoning on this.
RP might have felt he couldn't control what pix KH posted to her social media.
He may not have been happy about it if he was still "actively" seeing BD.
jmo

So after catching up with several pages I have a question. How many doctors and dentists do you know that have FB pages that are public?

My SIL is a doctor and he would never dream of anything like that. Heck he doesn't even have his anything address or phone number public. Office number and emergency message to go to the ER.

I looked up my doctor and dentist and a few more in the city and not one of them have public pages or telephone and address listings in the phone book.

Doctors and Attorneys are an elitist type group. They go to country clubs not FB pages.

Makes me curious why all this with Ricky was posted on a public FB Page. Seems like something a teenager would do.

Not a professional in their 30's.

MOO

Because she was clearly in love with him - he was more than just a special friend. She was as much into Ricky as she was yoga and running the Katy Trail, don't you think?

Off topic, but I've been wanting to say that I think BD is the Jeep driver. I wonder if Ricky (someone who's seen her from every angle, with hair up, with hair down, makeup on, makeup off, etc.), recognizes the driver?

Oh, and I also wonder if BD reached out to RP with her condolences or has been eerily silent?

I would imagine that BD is lying low right now, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself. Besides, isn't she unable to be located right now? I thought that's what the recent Daily News quote from her mother reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper