TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the reports that I have read state that BD and RP ended their relationship 'early this year.' I take that to mean Jan/Feb. He began dating KH in the 'Spring' (likely April/May for her to then announce it in early June), so there were perhaps 2-4 months between the two relationships, IMO.

Yes very likely he met/fell for KH while still officially w/BD.
Normal but causes the kind of feelings like having to take a break from classes like BD did.
jmo

Yes very likely he met/fell for KH while still officially w/BD.
Normal but causes the kind of feelings like having to take a break from classes like BD did.
jmo

EGF's cha ching was suddenly gone.

Well, this article states two different things:
"According to police records, he and his ex dated for two years before they broke up earlier this year."

Then, according to a classmate:
"When classes resumed in January 2014, the woman came to class wearing an engagement ring, saying she and Paniagua had gotten engaged.

But a few weeks later, she arrived at class with puffy eyes from crying. “She told me that Ricky’s mom told Ricky that he should stay away from her and that she needed to get psychological help,” said the former classmate.

In the summer of 2014, she told her friends that she and Paniagua had broken up. She moved out. Her grades fell, and she withdrew from the two-year-program for a few weeks, the classmate said. She returned in the fall as a member of the class behind her original one and graduated from the program last week."
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...d-distraught-prior-to-killing-friend-says.ece

So who do you believe?
When it comes to "news" I don't think they get much of anything correct until official documentation comes out. And then they are still correcting. (IE DeOrr Kunz case timeline)
As far as one mom thinking a partner needs "psychological help", parents in general see their own kid's side almost 100% of the time.
Whereas in the DM interview w/BD's mom, she said she understood they broke up because RP had some issues he needed to deal with.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ughter-not-jealous-type-following-murder-ex-b
>In January 2014 she was wearing an engagement ring and claiming to be engaged to Paniagua, but a few weeks later she arrived crying and telling friends that his mother had told him to stay away from her, and that she needed 'psychological help'.<
Then BD's mom's side of things:
>Mrs Delgado said: &#8216;I knew Brenda and Ricardo had broken up. I last saw him in February when he came to our home.
&#8216;I understand he broke it off with my daughter because he said he &#8216;had some issues in his life that he needed to take care of.<
:thinking:
jmo

Who else finds it suspicious that EGF borrows car, loans it to CC, who happens to be driving the loaned car and is on video in the immediate area where EGF's ex boyfriend's new girlfriend is assassinated? This is killing me!!!

Hopefully he didn't consider a new interest to be one of those "issues".
To become smitten w/someone new is perfectly normal.
jmo

I will wait for more information before I consider Dr Ricky to be one of the "victims." We simply do not know enough. Yes, we see happy pictures of a trip and various dates, and we know what KH thought their relationship to be. But we really have no idea of it was as "exclusive" as KH thought it to be. We don't know where he lives, do we?

Her parents have said nothing about "Dr Ricky." He has said nothing, posted nothing.( as perhaps he has been advised to do.) The vast majority of what we think we know comes from KH's Facebook and gossip from a classmate of XGF.

I'm waiting for much better sourcing than that.

And IIRC, didn't RP and his ex break up in the spring? I think it is possible that while he was living with his ex, he met Kendra, and they became friends. There is nothing wrong with that. It happens like that a lot. But it would make the ex very angry, imo.
It depends. Was he living with his girlfriend ( not an EX yet) BD when he met Kendra? It does make a difference in the eyes of the one left behind.

If he still had some deeper involvement w/his egf (other than the text wishing her luck), the situation is much more tricky.
BD could've known all about the relationship thru RP himself. We've zero idea what he was telling her.
I don't think we even know that he and KH were really still exclusive.
Maybe he was a "new" ex of her's since her return from the trip?
For KH's mom to say an "ex" of her's was involved (in her opinion) makes me wonder.
just thinking
jmo

It depends. Was he living with his girlfriend ( not an EX yet) BD when he met Kendra? It does make a difference in the eyes of the one left behind.

True. But 'meeting' someone could be very innocent. I am sure he meets hundreds of people in his business endeavors.

True. But 'meeting' someone could be very innocent. I am sure he meets hundreds of people in his business endeavors.

I am not positive but I think he is listed as an "Asst. Professor" at the University this year which probably means he has a fellowship to do research. He may not be "in practice" and seeing lots of patients.

I am not positive but I think he is listed as an "Asst. Professor" at the University this year which probably means he has a fellowship to do research. He may not be "in practice" and seeing lots of patients.

Yes, I also noticed he is teaching. A practicing dermatologist vs. being a professor.... HUGE pay differential. Academia is known to pay so little than what private practitioners can earn. He is young, so this surprised me. It's also possible he is adjunct and maintains a p/t practice. I'm sure the X would not have approved..clinical vs. academia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this reminder falls at random.

• Do not link to an individual&#8217;s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.

How did CC wind up voluntarily going to LE? Am I correct in that after the shooting, CC told her family what happened and they encouraged her to go to LE?

How did CC wind up voluntarily going to LE? Am I correct in that after the shooting, CC told her family what happened and they encouraged her to go to LE?
No they came to her house and she willingly went.

I dont think when they come for you you have to voluntarily go with them (however it is suggested). So she went voluntarily ONLY after they came looking to talk to her. Meaning they come and offer u a ride down to the station to "talk" I recall the family didnt find out about it til after she was arested.

Thanks. I went back and re read the Affidavit for Arrest. So, the EGF completely and deliberately set up CC? Not saying CC did nothing wrong, but it doesn't take a genius to see this. I'm wondering if EGF has not been arrested, but is being very closely watched in hopes someone will show up wanting payment, unless payment was made beforehand?

Thanks. I went back and re read the Affidavit for Arrest. So, the EGF completely and deliberately set up CC? Not saying CC did nothing wrong, but it doesn't take a genius to see this. I'm wondering if EGF has not been arrested, but is being very closely watched in hopes someone will show up wanting payment, unless payment was made beforehand?
Still cant figure some of this nonsence out. Im thinking Exgf covered her tracks just enough to avoid charges.

Remember at one point i think the brother of CC said BD mentioned offering to buy her a car?

Well then that doesnt look so weird if she borrowed it that day telling everyone she borrowed it bc she was gonna let CC test drive it to possibly buy it ? Then maybe going on that story but all along knowing the real deal while lying to eveyone but making herself look innocent to it all. ???????

Still cant figure some of this nonsence out. Im thinking Exgf covered her tracks just enough to avoid charges.

Remember at one point i think the brother of CC said BD mentioned offering to buy her a car?

Well then that doesnt look so weird if she borrowed it that day telling everyone she borrowed it bc she was gonna let CC test drive it to possibly buy it ? Then maybe going on that story but all along knowing the real deal while lying to eveyone but making herself look innocent to it all. ???????
Avoid charges for now that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8