TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that, but she wasn't wearing it as she was driving out the garage.

Are you saying she wasn't wearing the hood on her head or had the hoodie completely off?

Yep a DA is still a lawyer and can have their license suspended just the same. Sorry to hear all of that is going on with her. And I wish her well.
Hoping this doesn't cause any delays in justice for Kendra.
jmo

You may discuss what is in the MSM regarding the DA and ONLY as it pertains to possible effects upon this case. DO NOT speculate further about the leave of absence beyond that.

If you see a post you know does not comply with this rule DO NOT quote or otherwise respond to it.

It is alleged the DA has a problem with prescription drugs. She has admitted to having depression. Dallas has a lot of DA's that have experience with murder, her absence would not stop an arrest, etc.

I think more is going on.

Are the pics of the driver in the Cherokee, showing as it entered the garage or leaving the grave?

ETA: grave should be garage. Stupid iPad!

the pic I posted where I wrote it looked like you can see the hoodie is her leaving the garage

Face has a more flattened look to it. CC has a much rounder face. The pic that clearly shows more of a profile angle would not be CC. I learned that much studying art, if nothing else.

I made a side by side pic of both girls next to the surveillance pic and asked 5 people who they thought was the driver and they all said "well not that one" and pointed to CC. (modsnip)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the pic I posted where I wrote it looked like you can see the hoodie is her leaving the garage
I don't see a hoodie but a female with their hair in a bun. I also noticed in the pic that the driver has their seat belt on. After shooting someone in broad daylight wouldn't the last thing on your mind be putting your seat belt back on? JMO

I don't see a hoodie but a female with their hair in a bun. I also noticed in the pic that the driver has their seat belt on. After shooting someone in broad daylight wouldn't the last thing on your mind be putting your seat belt back on? JMO

IIRC, we don't know if that photo is the car entering or is the car exiting the garage.

If someone has a link that confirms the Jeep is exiting in the photos, please post.

JMO

ETA: I see others above me just posted about the Daily Mail photos. I agree - I think it's the Jeep entering the garage.

and from the daily mail article if you look further down under the surveillance pics at the entrance to the parking garage - you can see the metal like bars that are depicted in the 1st vehicle pic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-garage-Dallas-luxury-apartment-building.html

Could the first 2 be entering the garage, and #3 (with brake lights on) be exiting? I suspect that LE chose to show #3 because it showed the back of the car w/ the license plate area.

Could the first 2 be entering the garage, and #3 (with brake lights on) be exiting? I suspect that LE chose to show #3 because it showed the back of the car w/ the license plate area.

I live in the building and I can confirm, based on the layout of the garage and the way the sunlight is coming in, that the first two images are of the jeep entering the garage and the third (bottom right, picture with brake lights on) is of the jeep exiting the garage. In the first image she is waiting for a car to drive in that she can follow into the gated part of the garage. This security camera is located over the gate of the entrance to resident parking.

I live in the building and I can confirm, based on the layout of the garage and the way the sunlight is coming in, that the first two images are of the jeep entering the garage and the third (bottom right, picture with brake lights on) is of the jeep exiting the garage. In the first image she is waiting for a car to drive in that she can follow into the gated part of the garage. This security camera is located over the gate of the entrance to resident parking.

Welcome pumpkinspice!! It's always great to have a local on a thread.

I'm sorry this senseless tragedy happened so close to home for you.

Welcome pumpkinspice!! It's always great to have a local on a thread.

I'm sorry this senseless tragedy happened so close to home for you.

Thank you. It has everyone in the building pretty upset. I don't know Kendra but I've seen her several times in the garage and elevators. She was always in scrubs but she was so beautiful so she stood out.

We now have a security guard that sits at the entrance to resident parking to monitor all of the cars entering and leaving. I don't know how long they plan on keeping a security guard there. There is another parking garage above resident parking which is for visitors and tenants of the office building connected to our building. There have been several break-ins to cars in that garage since the murder. It's amazing that with all of the extra security crime is still happening here.

Welcome pumpkinspice! We appreciate your comments. :yourock:

I practice yoga where Kendra and talked to her. She was very sweet and I still cannot believe this happened. I really hope LE gets enough evidence to make an arrest of EGF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch