TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just kidding

OK. I've had my own joking comments taken seriously before, so my apologies for not catching your humor. Thanks for clarifying. :peace:

I'm feeling very protective of RP, who is a victim here on WS.

The articles I have read have said KH was single for past 2 years. So if they broke up 2 years ago, why would he be so angry now at her having a boyfriend? I just can't see him being involved. JMO

one would think, but then I go back to her parents making the comment about him. There has to be a reason they mentioned him.

Me too Lilibet.

Plus, a dermatologist saved my life.

one would think, but then I go back to her parents making the comment about him. There has to be a reason they mentioned him.

With what we know now about BD, I'm leaning more toward that earlier comment by Kendra's parents being misreported.

Was he supposed to know that his ex was going to hire a hit man or hit woman to kill Kendra? How would he ever guess that? I don't think his ex had a criminal history or a violent past. How would he know she was violent?

He was 'part of the problem' because he let her stay on the cell plan and wished her ' Good Luck' on her exams?

What if he had kicked her off the cell plan, blocked her from his phone and cut off all contact? Would that have prevented this brutal crime?
No he wasnt supposed to know and maybe i didnt make myself clear when I said he was part of the problem that i meant exaclty the part regarding the cell phone and contact.
Its f d up either way u slice it.

Calm down folks. No one is trying to incriminate mr RP.

Woah! I typically agree with your posts, Dexter but hold on here. I realize I am sensitive because my son is autistic, but I do consider myself to be pretty level headed. Could CC have a sort of high functioning something or other? Sure. Yet, she did progress enough to become an...if I am remembering correctly..dental assistant. I won't comment beyond that. Just want to keep the convo balanced..

Okay. I did go deep sea fishing on the last part. She is definitely intelligent enough to know. Btw. Your son is lucky to have you. Good job MB.

Now you may continue to keep on agreeing with my posts. Lol. Just kidding.

Okay. I did go deep sea fishing on the last part. She is definitely intelligent enough to know. Btw. Your son is lucky to have you. Good job MB.

Now you may continue to keep on agreeing with my posts. Lol. Just kidding.

Haha! I like the cut of your jib, Dex!

Jmo, anyone's ex could feasibly commit a crime against the new GF or BF. It is not exactly new, though not common. I hope if he had warnings or premonitions, even, he would have passed them along to Kendra, but I doubt it ever crossed his mind. Most people move on with their lives, even if they feel hurt or jealous. A scheme like this is beyond the pale. The only way he could be at all responsible, even a little bit, is if he knew she was unstable and "taunted" her with his happiness. Still, he couldn't have expected murder. Jmo

If possible, please put yourself in Ms Hatcher's boyfriend's place.

His world has been turned upside down and then nameless faceless humans are sitting behind their keyboard in judgement of what he is doing.

I will say this over and over until the day I die...YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER. Please remember that when you post.

Please give Dr Hatcher's boyfriend a break. Please?

Jmo, anyone's ex could feasibly commit a crime against the new GF or BF. It is not exactly new, though not common. I hope if he had warnings or premonitions, even, he would have passed them along to Kendra, but I doubt it ever crossed his mind. Most people move on with their lives, even if they feel hurt or jealous. A scheme like this is beyond the pale. The only way he could be at all responsible, even a little bit, is if he knew she was unstable and "taunted" her with his happiness. Still, he couldn't have expected murder. Jmo
No one is saying hes responsible. OMG.

Omg. No one is talking $! £% about him. People cant talk on here or what? I Dont get it.
Excuse me. Yes, people are talking about him in a negative way because I just removed the posts.

As owner of the forum, I try my best to make sure we don't allow random hurtful judgements of innocent people. The mods and I can't find every single post that falls into this category, but we do our best.

In the future please send me a private message if you have a problem. Since you are new I would suggest talking a look at our rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Thank you,
Tricia

Excuse me. Yes, people are talking about him in a negative way because I just removed the posts.

As owner of the forum, I try my best to make sure we don't allow random hurtful judgements of innocent people. The mods and I can't find every single post that falls into this category, but we do our best.

In the future please send me a private message if you have a problem. Since you are new I would suggest talking a look at our rules. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

Thank you,
Tricia
Thank you. I will re read them. I def do not mean any disrespect!

One quick question. Has the ex girlfriend been called a POI or a suspect. I can't remember. TIA

One quick question. Has the ex girlfriend been called a POI or a suspect. I can't remember. TIA

She's been implicated by the person who loaned her the vehicle that transported the alleged shooter.

RP is a VICTIM, and very likely in danger himself as long as this case goes unsolved. Speaking of which, the Dallas DA doesn't appear to be returning to work anytime soon

<modsnip>

Negative comments about RP are not allowed because he is considered a victim. Like Lilibet said, please read the recent posts from Tricia.

And the dog and meerkat pics were a way to inject some humor into a thread that was in the process of being hijacked.

:bump: Bumping this post from Tricia, the owner of Websleuths:

If possible, please put yourself in Ms Hatcher's boyfriend's place.

His world has been turned upside down and then nameless faceless humans are sitting behind their keyboard in judgement of what he is doing.

I will say this over and over until the day I die...YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER. Please remember that when you post.

Please give Dr Hatcher's boyfriend a break. Please?

Now that was smoother than a strawberry daiquiri. Very smooth indeed with a touch of rhetorical on top. Good job.

But the search warrant on her place does make her a poi. But still very nice.

I am quite concerned that XGF might walk away from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper