TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a screencapture from one of the CBS news videos that shows CC with her son and she is wearing glasses. And in another video she just has sunglasses.

View attachment 81523
Even tho the driver surveillance pics are so grainy and bad. Does it appear to anyone else that the drivers features are softer than that of CC. ? Or is that my imagination?
What do i know. I dont know either one of them.

I haven't seen his presence noted in the Springfield Register. I think they would've mentioned it.

It would be hard to blame him either way. Her mother just probably heard about him, and his presence could elicit a lot of commotion

I think any stand up guy would certainly attend the funeral of somebody he was in a relationship with and loved. It shows character.

Commotion be damed. If you love somebody you do the right thing..always.

I caught a screencapture from one of the CBS news videos that shows CC with her son and she is wearing glasses. And in another video she just has sunglasses.

View attachment 81523

She looks like she has ds in that pic. Or partially autistic or something. Could this explain how easy it was to get her involved and then voluntarily confess without knowing she was going to get charged with capital murder.

View attachment 81523

Great sleuthing! I think her chin looks similar to the screenshot from the parking garage, but it would help to see the pics side by side.

I think any stand up guy would certainly attend the funeral of somebody he was in a relationship with and loved. It shows character.

Why is the right thing about drawing attention to yourself? What if you want to stay away so the focus is on her and her family that day?

She looks like she has ds in that pic. Or partially autistic or something. Could this explain how easy it was to get her involved and then voluntarily confess without knowing she was going to get charged with capital murder.
Thought exactly the same about ds

strange you should mention that - there is a post/photo on her FB where she is with her youngest little boy & an older boy and the post is something about Autism.

attachment.php

This photo makes her look very heavy and with a very tiny head. Unflattering doesn't even cover it. I think she might be thinner now and that chin is the one I see on the woman driving the Jeep. And I see glasses in the photo as well. MOO.

It's hard to know how to respond when an ex comes unhinged by jealousy. Add stalking into the mix and it gets even more scary and complicated to choose the correct response. Not treading that response path "perfectly" is to be expected and mistakes learned in hindsight don't make someone culpable in any way for Kendra's murder.

This is all on CC and BD and the alleged shooter, as far as I can see from the facts we know so far.

I would say he should call her mother, but attending the funeral can be awkward in a new relationship

His presence might have caused some unnecessary drama. Imagine if any of her friends or family members feel he's partially to blame. Or maybe they don't know him and it would be too awkward. How long do you have to be in a romantic relationship before your presence at the person's funeral is required?

I don't think he's attending or not attending sends any great message.

JMO.

Why is there so much speculation that she and the shooter are in Mexico?

Was just thinking...I know this is probably very far fetched, but what if the shooter or the owner of the jeep is Kendra's ex boyfriend?

The articles I have read have said KH was single for past 2 years. So if they broke up 2 years ago, why would he be so angry now at her having a boyfriend? I just can't see him being involved. JMO

His presence might have caused some unnecessary drama. Imagine if any of her friends or family members feel he's partially to blame. Or maybe they don't know him and it would be too awkward. How long do you have to be in a romantic relationship before your presence at the person's funeral is required?

I don't think he's attending or not attending sends any great message.

JMO.
Officiating funerals with the family vs new love interest can be difficult. If she died suddenly from natural causes, I think he should go. Given this situation, if he calls the mother, I absolve his lack of attendance.

Her mother has stated that he left the relationship to work on some isues he was having. I absolutely do not believe that BD initiated the ending of that relationship.

Woah! I typically agree with your posts, Dexter but hold on here. I realize I am sensitive because my son is autistic, but I do consider myself to be pretty level headed. Could CC have a sort of high functioning something or other? Sure. Yet, she did progress enough to become an...if I am remembering correctly..dental assistant. I won't comment beyond that. Just want to keep the convo balanced..

In this case the 'right thing' might be to stay away and let her family focus on their lost loved one. He knew her very briefly. He was like a blip on her radar screen compared to the family and loved ones who knew her for 32 years.

I would be very angry if my daughter was killed by a jealous ex girlfriend, and the boyfriend came to the funeral I had to plan for my baby girl. I would not be kind and generous and embrace him at that point. I am just being honest.

I have a lot of respect for him for choosing to stay away and allowing the family some peace and some space.

It's speculation that he was not there. Apparently no announcement of his being there means he was not. Go figure.

And Katy I appreciate your honesty about if this had been your daughter how you would feel about the bf attending.

Her mother has stated that he left the relationship to work on some isues he was having. I absolutely do not believe that BD initiated the ending of that relationship.
Totally agree that He ended it. Don't know where they ever came up with that she did besides hearing that said in the articles.

He wont be charged with anything legally if he was yet he was def PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Was he supposed to know that his ex was going to hire a hit man or hit woman to kill Kendra? How would he ever guess that? I don't think his ex had a criminal history or a violent past. How would he know she was violent?

He was 'part of the problem' because he let her stay on the cell plan and wished her ' Good Luck' on her exams?

What if he had kicked her off the cell plan, blocked her from his phone and cut off all contact? Would that have prevented this brutal crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper