TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't believe they were an item still. If they were, I don't believe Ricky would be taking selfies
with *KH if he was playing a game.7

It's possible that to RP, they were no longer an item, but BD may have had some delusions about the relationship.

I spent so many hours looking at the vehicle surveillance photos searching for someone else in the vehicle but hadn't really scrutinized the driver - in this closeup - it looks like CC is the one wearing the hoodie. To me, it looks like the hoodie cap portion behind her - just under the seatbelt. But of course I'm not certain.

View attachment 81521

I can see the hoodie, but it does not look like CC is the driver. Is the person at the wheel wearing sunglasses or glasses?

I spent so many hours looking at the vehicle surveillance photos searching for someone else in the vehicle but hadn't really scrutinized the driver - in this closeup - it looks like CC is the one wearing the hoodie. To me, it looks like the hoodie cap portion behind her - just under the seatbelt. But of course I'm not certain.

View attachment 81521
I see the hood.

Why is the EGF still free???!!!

Well here's the list; Pick one.

She was never involved.
She fled and they can't find her.
They don't have enough to arrest her.
She has a good attorney.

I can see the hoodie, but it does not look like CC is the driver. Is the person at the wheel wearing sunglasses or glasses?
I was thinking same about glasses but its so damn grainy.

Well here's the list; Pick one.

She was never involved.
She fled and they can't find her.
They don't have enough to arrest her.
She has a good attorney.
But was also thinking up a whole different scenario at one point. what if we are all wrong and CC and someone else did the whole thing and tried to frame BG bc she was half crazy and it would look like she had the most motive but it back fired and they actually got the right person. Their motive, not sure? Identity theft?snd thats why they keep talking about this damn DL. ?
Ha just throwing it out there
Ya never know til ya know

Read this in the article that has comments from BD classmates about her obsessiveness with RP, the engagement/break up. His parents supposedly bought RP a plane ticket and BD couldn't afford to go; she told her friends she couldn't believe he was taking the new girlfriend. It's a fairly long article. If I could look up history on this iPad mini, I could link it.

I read that same article and did not take away that he was seeing both women at the same time. The way I understood it was that at one time BD was going to travel with him and his parents bought his ticket but wouldn't buy her ticket; then later when she saw on FB that he and Kendra had traveled to San Francisco, BD leaped to the conclusion that his parents had paid for Kendra's ticket. He didn't take Kendra *instead* of BD.

Another aspect of jealousy that might've fed both Crystal and BD was that RP's new girlfriend Kendra wasn't Hispanic.

I read that same article and did not take away that he was seeing both women at the same time. The way I understood it was that at one time BD was going to travel with him and his parents bought his ticket but wouldn't buy her ticket; then later when she saw on FB that he and Kendra had traveled to San Francisco, BD leaped to the conclusion that his parents had paid for Kendra's ticket. He didn't take Kendra *instead* of BD.

Another aspect of jealousy that might've fed both Crystal and BD was that RP's new girlfriend Kendra wasn't Hispanic.

Thanks La Louve. I took the article about the plane ticket the same way...as two separate trips, not that he was seeing them both simultaneously.

This was what I came away with as well. They were no longer together, but she was triggered by KH's photos and that she had gone away with RP on the trip she, herself was never able to make.

View attachment 81521

She is wearing a hoodie. But the shooter was wearing one, too. LE said the video corroborated her version of the events. LE knows the difference between a 5-2, 140 pound woman and a man. They're still searching for the shooter.

He's a dermatologist, why is it a big deal that his parents buy his plane tickets? Is it a cultural thing?

I know, right?

I'm almost retirement age and my mom doesn't buy my airplane tickets.

She pays for my hotel room :)

Hypothetical question: how culpable is RP if he maintained a sexual relationship with BD but was not involved in the plot?

While not a criminal, I don't see how he would be innocent either

He's a dermatologist, why is it a big deal that his parents buy his plane tickets? Is it a cultural thing?

His parents paying for his plane tickets is not a big deal to me at all. I can understand if BD was disappointed they wouldn't pay for her ticket and angry if she thought they paid for KH's ticket. That's definitely the kind of thing that bugs people who are insecure and jealous. Paying for their son to fly home is unusual but totally okay imo.

Hypothetical question: how culpable is RP if he maintained a sexual relationship with BD but was not involved in the plot?

While not a criminal, I don't see how he would be innocent either

What would he be guilty of, other than never watching Fatal Attraction?

His parents paying for his plane tickets is not a big deal to me at all. I can understand if BD was disappointed they wouldn't pay for her ticket and angry if she thought they paid for KH's ticket. That's definitely the kind of thing that bugs people who are insecure and jealous. Paying for their son to fly home is unusual but totally okay imo.
I think it may have communicated to BD that his parents did not approve of her; and therefore found KH to be more acceptable. I do find it odd that a dermatologist would tell gf she could not visit his parents bc he could not afford a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8