TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thankful there wasn't Facebook in my younger years! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think it's much harder on the mother's of those on FB, Twitter and Instagram. Wowser.

My daughters have teen girls and it takes all evening to track them. I tell them horror stories to try and scare them. Sooo now they are locked up pretty tight but they still blab their business and whereabouts way too much for me. Sigh.

But CC can certainly be the driver AND the shooter, no? Why not? Did anyone say they saw the suspect get back into the 'back seat' of the Jeep?

Whomever really took a chance driving in that parking garage at that 'active' time of the evening and jumping out and shooting her then driving away in a borrowed car.

Who does that?

That sounds like somebody really angry at the moment or somebody really dumb.

I don't think there was anything at all professional about this 'hit'! Maybe another dumb bunny like CC but not somebody that knows how to kill for money. No way.

MOO

My money is she's in Mexico. Pretty sure she can't be extradited unless the U.S. promises to take the death penalty off the table. Crystal, however, can still get death.

Why is there so much speculation that she and the shooter are in Mexico?

Was just thinking...I know this is probably very far fetched, but what if the shooter or the owner of the jeep is Kendra's ex boyfriend?

I agree, because of time and place, sounds like she was killed In a fit of rage, seems like BD is the one who would be that angry to lose it and shoot, maybe she was going to threaten her (stay away from my man) and KH goes for the phone to call 911 and BD shoots

Was hoping to come home from work with more information AND was hoping for another arrest. Well, poor KH was laid to rest today and may she RIP.
Such a young vibrant woman gone. I hope justice is served to all those responsible. If we all believe BD has a hand in this, I'm sure LE does too- waiting for them to have clarity to haul her in too. CC needs to start telling the truth, if in fact, there is more to the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've also wondered who the ex was that KH's mom initially said she suspected.
Pretty sure she wasn't referring to the ex husband.
jmo

I suspect many of us already had this line of thought and then read some of the interesting thoughts after this MSM article. Only speculation, but BD might have family in Mexico.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20150910-ex-girlfriend-of-slain-dentists-boyfriend-was-jealous-and-distraught-prior-to-killing-friend-says.ece
I read those comments and B does have warrants out in Dallas Cty but for traffic violations. But didnt they say she got picked up sat after the incident occurred so maybe she sat those out and dallas is just slow to remove. All kind of weird.

From some of the articles I have read, it sounds like RP and BD were still a twosome very close to,the time he and KH took the trip to San Francisco. Just considering what BD's friends have said.

Has LE said that BD can't be found or that she has fled? Or are relatives, etc just being coy, claiming not to know where she is?

I believe BD's mom (in the Daily Mail) said that she herself had just returned from a religious retreat.
And she suggested that BD was now on a retreat herself?
IDK just what I thought I read.
jmo

From some of the articles I have read, it sounds like RP and BD were still a twosome very close to,the time he and KH took the trip to San Francisco. Just considering what BD's friends have said.

Isabelle---very curious about this. Where did you read about it? Was RP stringing both along? Wouldn't be the first time :tantrum:

I really don't believe they were an item still. If they were, I don't believe Ricky would be taking selfies
with *KH if he was playing a game.7

Something I'd love to know:
Whether the bullet that killed Kendra was fired from the same gun as the bullet that was fired at CC's house?
Now where is that ballistics report?!?

To me, it seems that IF there was an independently hired shooter, there is NO way that this person would do the job and a few days later take pot shots at CC's.

I spent so many hours looking at the vehicle surveillance photos searching for someone else in the vehicle but hadn't really scrutinized the driver - in this closeup - it looks like CC is the one wearing the hoodie. To me, it looks like the hoodie cap portion behind her - just under the seatbelt. But of course I'm not certain.

Hoodie.jpg

What articles?

Isabelle---very curious about this. Where did you read about it? Was RP stringing both along? Wouldn't be the first time :tantrum:

Read this in the article that has comments from BD classmates about her obsessiveness with RP, the engagement/break up. His parents supposedly bought RP a plane ticket and BD couldn't afford to go; she told her friends she couldn't believe he was taking the new girlfriend. It's a fairly long article. If I could look up history on this iPad mini, I could link it.

Something I'd love to know:
Whether the bullet that killed Kendra was fired from the same gun as the bullet that was fired at CC's house?
Now where is that ballistics report?!?

To me, it seems that IF there was an independently hired shooter, there is NO way that this person would do the job and a few days later take pot shots at CC's.

Seems LE didn't do much of anything about the shooting at CC's family's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper