TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear as though Ricky had much of a choice when it came to having his pics with Kendra posted openly on social media. That seemed to be her thing, and he was into her, so he accepted it. I think this is clear from the fact that it's quite difficult to find any electronic footprint for him on the web outside of his education and job.
BBM

I've actually wondered if he even knew she was posting his pictures. If he doesn't have FB he may not have looked at hers. If he didn't know about the public photos, I wonder how he felt when they appeared in MSM. He seems so private.

That isn't to say that he doesn't have a very private FB account. I have a doctor cousin who told me her FB page is impossible to find unless she friends me. I don't want FB friends, so I guess I'll never see it. :)

ETA: Welcome!!! :)

:welcome:

I agree with you and I really do feel badly for him. He is just getting started professionally and I do have to wonder if it will affect his career and/or reputation in any way. First he loses someone he presumably cared for a whole lot, was betrayed by his EGF in the worst way imaginable, and now the possible fallout it will have professionally. It's very sad.

BBM

I can't imagine what kind of professional fallout he would experience over this tragedy other than the support of his colleagues.

Also, and this is directed at some discussion from yesterday about RP possibly being a professor and not a clinician: my experience with the Dermatology clinic at a major teaching hospital in my area is that the docs in the medical practice are also on the faculty. My current doc there is the head of the department and in the past I've had other derm docs that have been on the faculty. Usually the docs are teaching by having the med students accompany them in the exam room for my skin checks/procedures.

So it seems perfectly reasonable to me that RP both teaches and sees patients.

So thankful there wasn't Facebook in my younger years! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

BBM

I can't imagine what kind of professional fallout he would experience over this tragedy other than the support of his colleagues.

Also, and this is directed at some discussion from yesterday about RP possibly being a professor and not a clinician: my experience with the Dermatology clinic at a major teaching hospital in my area is that the docs in the medical practice are also on the faculty. My current doc there is the head of the department and in the past I've had other derm docs that have been on the faculty. Usually the docs are teaching by having the med students accompany them in the exam room for my skin checks/procedures.

So it seems perfectly reasonable to me that RP both teaches and sees patients.

Your description of the teaching hospital set-up is exactly as it is for a close friend of mine who works at a high-level dental school. He teaches, does clinic work, researches and writes papers, oversees students, etc.

Regarding FB, I don't think RP was clueless about what Kendra posted on FB because he was the one taking some of those couple selfies. I can believe, however, that he himself doesn't have a page.

I have to say, that this case in particular has made me question my own FB habits. I am locking it down tighter.

JMO.

It's a valid question with the expense of student loans.
Generational things like fb postings aside, the newer dentists (I'm oldish) obviously carry serious financial concerns thru life.
Writing a $5000 check each month toward those loans?
That would put anyone I know under significant strain. Just saying, especially in this economy.
jmo

Everything within context, its not bad as a return making a quarter million a year to live on.

No wonder dental bills are excessive for the average joe and jane. !

Why would CC offer that she was the Jeep driver if BD was actually the one driving it?

I've always thought that CC offered this information to distance herself from Kendra's murder. Her way of playing dumb. I think it's possible that she is the shooter?!

ETA: katydid, great minds! ;)

So thankful there wasn't Facebook in my younger years! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I thank God for this every day! ;)

It doesn't appear as though Ricky had much of a choice when it came to having his pics with Kendra posted openly on social media. That seemed to be her thing, and he was into her, so he accepted it. I think this is clear from the fact that it's quite difficult to find any electronic footprint for him on the web outside of his education and job.

In the facebook pics it looks like he took most of the photos with s selfie stick so I'm sure he knew they could end up online.

MOO!!

I think CC was both the driver and the shooter. It would be only natural for the teenaged son to assume the shooter was male especially considering they had on a mask and hoodie. CC made up the story of a male shooter in the car and this happened to fit with what the son thought he saw which is why LE said her story was corroborated. The son saw the masked shooter (CC) get back in the driver's seat and drive away. CC just took the mask off before she got to the exit of the garage where security cameras got her picture.

If there really was an unknown male shooter LE would have put out some sort of physical description or public plea for information by now. CC being the shooter makes the most sense. She seems unhappy with life, puts on a tough persona. BD doesn't seem like the type who wanted to get her hands dirty. She would much rather pay someone like CC to do it for her.

I think BD and CC plotted the murder in BD's apartment and BD gave her money. This is why she has the cover story ready that she told family...BD paid her to clean her apartment and run errands.

Maybe because then she could pretend she wasn't the shooter?

But CC can certainly be the driver AND the shooter, no? Why not? Did anyone say they saw the suspect get back into the 'back seat' of the Jeep?

I think CC was both the driver and the shooter. It would be only natural for the teenaged son to assume the shooter was male especially considering they had on a mask and hoodie. CC made up the story of a male shooter in the car and this happened to fit with what the son thought he saw which is why LE said her story was corroborated. The son saw the masked shooter (CC) get back in the driver's seat and drive away. CC just took the mask off before she got to the exit of the garage where security cameras got her picture.

If there really was an unknown male shooter LE would have put out some sort of physical description or public plea for information by now. CC being the shooter makes the most sense. She seems unhappy with life, puts on a tough persona. BD doesn't seem like the type who wanted to get her hands dirty. She would much rather pay someone like CC to do it for her.

I think BD and CC plotted the murder in BD's apartment and BD gave her money. This is why she has the cover story ready that she told family...BD paid her to clean her apartment and run errands.

I agree with you, and again, she had her hair pulled up and back while in the Jeep when in all of her FB pics she wears it down. Putting it up to accommodate a hoodie and/or mask, perhaps?

I don't think BD would have been dumb enough to be in the vehicle, which is why she paid CC the money for the drivers license. She saw CC as a desperate sucker who she could easily get to take the fall for this and that's what seems to have happened.

But surely BD can't get away with this, when are they going to arrest her

I think it's only a matter of time. Probably waiting for her to trip up so they can get some more evidence.
Tapping her phone, watching her movements etc

Not sure if this has been posted yet and there is no new info but it is fresh from today's MSM:

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/fea...ed-ones-pay-respect-kendra-hatcher-4319.shtml

Loved ones said goodbye to Central Illinois native Kendra Hatcher Saturday. Her funeral was held Saturday morning at Staab Funeral Home in Springfield.

So far, one person has been arrested and charged with capital murder. Police say this person was the one driving the vehicle seen in the parking garage, and they're still searching for the shooter.

She most definitely should NOT get away with this, and in time she likely won't. For now though, all LE has is hearsay from CC as well as a school colleague saying BD appeared to have been a crazy, jealous ex. They can't arrest her for either of those things without the risk of having to let her out if the accusations don't stick. They are working on securing the evidence.

I just can't help but wonder if BD is still in town! LE has been quiet on this for the past couple of days and it could be that they're still gathering evidence OR that they've let BD slip through their fingers and out of the country and they don't want to admit that...

Yes, no doubt it takes time to collect and analyze evidence. Surely LE has her on a short leash.

Not sure if this has been posted yet and there is no new info but it is fresh from today's MSM:

http://www.foxillinois.com/news/fea...ed-ones-pay-respect-kendra-hatcher-4319.shtml

So far, one person has been arrested and charged with capital murder. Police say this person was the one driving the vehicle seen in the parking garage, and they're still searching for the shooter.

Maybe this is why LE havn't released any description of the shooter. They know who the shooter is, and where he is (Mexico).

Humm brings up another interesting thought. Since we know from earlier posts that Ricky was still communicating with his exg by paying her phone bill and wishing her luck on her exams I wonder if she complained to him about those FB posts and the pictures of him and Kendra?

I wonder if he knew how much they angered her and also didn't I read upthread his mother was very leary of her and must have passed that onto RP?

I guess what I am wondering is did KH and RP have any warning something was going to happen?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member