TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The $500 is what CC received; it could be possible that if there was indeed a shooter (who wasn't the driver), that he/she received a separate payout.

It's interesting that if you look at photos on CC's FB page, her hair is down in all of them, yet in the Jeep she is wearing it up. Could it be possible that it was up to accommodate a hoodie?

Is BD still in Dallas? Some speculation that she's left the country..?

I'm new to this.
I don't think it was for anyone specific she was just giving her take on the movie and how she felt it was like.

Kendra and I had our share of crazy ex's in the past but I loved her she didn't take crap which is why this is even worse :(

Just curious. Would one of those crazy exs have been who her family referred to in the beginning.

LisaG or Gha, have either of you met RP? Has anyone heard from him since this happened? And finally, did Kendra ever mention BD or that she posed a problem in any way?

Know that you have a whole community here to support you. Truly.

Maybe $500 wasn't the full amount. Down payment maybe, the rest paid when she produced the license. But since LE arrested CC, no payout.

To Kendra's friends: please accept my condolences. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Maybe $500 wasn't the full amount. Down payment maybe, the rest paid when she produced the license. But since LE arrested CC, no payout.

To Kendra's friends: please accept my condolences. She sounds like a wonderful person.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I also suspect that CC's brother's comment about exGF offering to buy CC a car, it was the Jeep Cherokee that was the car. I'm thinking the "she's going to buy me a car" was a cover story to explain why CC had the Jeep. Maybe CC really thought exGF would buy her a car (dupe) or maybe CC just needed to explain why she was driving around in the Jeep. Maybe she drove the Jeep more than just to the parking garage that evening. I wish we knew more about how the Jeep was borrowed from its owner and for how long it was borrowed.

I also suspect the "errands" and "cleaning" that CC was supposedly hired to do by exGF refer exclusively to helping exGF's plan about Kendra. I don't think CC was scrubbing exGF's tub and picking up her dry cleaning.

Just a hunch, pure speculation based on what we know now. Hunches subject to change. :)

I also suspect that CC's brother's comment about exGF offering to buy CC a car, it was the Jeep Cherokee that was the car. I'm thinking the "she's going to buy me a car" was a cover story to explain why CC had the Jeep. Maybe CC really thought exGF would buy her a car (dupe) or maybe CC just needed to explain why she was driving around in the Jeep. Maybe she drove the Jeep more than just to the parking garage that evening. I wish we knew more about how the Jeep was borrowed from its owner and for how long it was borrowed.

I also suspect the "errands" and "cleaning" that CC was supposedly hired to do by exGF refer exclusively to helping exGF's plan about Kendra. I don't think CC was scrubbing exGF's tub and picking up her dry cleaning.

Just a hunch, pure speculation based on what we know now. Hunches subject to change. :)

It could have been that CC didn't have a car, exGF wanted to plan this awful crime, CC says "I don't have a car" and exGF says "I'll provide one for you and then buy one for you afterward." And also bribed her with $500.

Who knows! Hopefully LE has enough to arrest her!

All i know is im so frustrated that we dont know more. I know its really not our business but i dont like knowing theres only one person in jail for such a terrible horrific crime.
This beautiful girl did not deserve to die at the hands of people that have no morals or ethics and who think they can just do anything they want to.

Yes, the $500 blows my mind too. I have had dental assistants who were struggling but not a single one of them would have committed such an act for $500. Not even a robbery. Sheesh...It is just bizarre.

And about Kendra's loans....she did not have loans from undergrad she only had loans from dental school and the payment was only around $1100 a month.

Just bringing this forward due to the above comment. It appears KH did not have loans from undergrad.

Would also like to know: where did CC first receive the Jeep as loaned to her by EGF and where was the transfer made, what did CC do with the Jeep after the shooting, how did CC get back home, who returned the Jeep to the owner and when was it returned. Also, how much gas was in the Jeep and if it needed gas, who bought the gas and where and is there video of the purchase? Sorry, just a few questions among many others.

Just bringing this forward due to the above comment. It appears KH did not have loans from undergrad.

One of the articles mentioned she was on full scholarship in undergraduate school.

Do we know what day the EGF took possession of the borrowed Jeep?

Would also like to know: where did CC first receive the Jeep as loaned to her by EGF and where was the transfer made, what did CC do with the Jeep after the shooting, how did CC get back home, who returned the Jeep to the owner and when was it returned. Also, how much gas was in the Jeep and if it needed gas, who bought the gas and where and is there video of the purchase? Sorry, just a few questions among many others.

Great questions! Good point about the gas - gas stations have video that would definitely show at least the person pumping gas and perhaps a passenger too.

It doesn't appear as though Ricky had much of a choice when it came to having his pics with Kendra posted openly on social media. That seemed to be her thing, and he was into her, so he accepted it. I think this is clear from the fact that it's quite difficult to find any electronic footprint for him on the web outside of his education and job.

I'm not sure I believe that CC was actually an errand girl or cleaning the apt. To me, that is even more odd...that an unemployed person needs this kind of help.

Regarding her apt, an efficiency/studio apt in her complex is listed at $971, and the smallest one bedroom is $1016. That's not as pricey as I'd expect for the area. Still, I also wonder how someone can afford to live on their own when unemployed. Student loans?
Maybe she wasn't employed in the traditional sense. She might have had a "sponsor" who was supporting her. Lots of ways to get cash. Some women will ruin their self esteem, health, and safety for money. JMO.

It doesn't appear as though Ricky had much of a choice when it came to having his pics with Kendra posted openly on social media. That seemed to be her thing, and he was into her, so he accepted it. I think this is clear from the fact that it's quite difficult to find any electronic footprint for him on the web outside of his education and job.

:welcome:

I agree with you and I really do feel badly for him. He is just getting started professionally and I do have to wonder if it will affect his career and/or reputation in any way. First he loses someone he presumably cared for a whole lot, was betrayed by his EGF in the worst way imaginable, and now the possible fallout it will have professionally. It's very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8