TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks La Louve. I took the article about the plane ticket the same way...as two separate trips, not that he was seeing them both simultaneously.

It was 2 separate trips. I think I read somewhere that the first trip was in 2014.

I think it may have communicated to BD that his parents did not approve of her; and therefore found KH to be more acceptable. I do find it odd that a dermatologist would tell gf she could not visit his parents bc he could not afford a ticket.

We don't actually know what he told her. We're getting this part of the story all second and third hand. Take it with a grain of salt, IMO

Isabelle---very curious about this. Where did you read about it? Was RP stringing both along? Wouldn't be the first time :tantrum:

And why has he (Ricky) not spoken out? Kendra's ex-husband did, so why wouldn't Ricky? Are his parents telling him to keep quiet or is he now lawyered up (likely on his parents' dime)?

And why has he (Ricky) not spoken out? Kendra's ex-husband did, so why wouldn't Ricky? Are his parents telling him to keep quiet or is he now lawyered up (likely on his parents' dime)?

:facepalm:

Yeah I've said that a few times i think thats odd. Yet when there is a criminal investigation and he will def be in the courtroom for this trial, it may be best to keep mouth shut cause anything and everything u say can and WILL b held against you.

RP is considered a victim, unless LE says otherwise, which they have not done.

I don't understand the side-eye comments about him.

I think it may have communicated to BD that his parents did not approve of her; and therefore found KH to be more acceptable. I do find it odd that a dermatologist would tell gf she could not visit his parents bc he could not afford a ticket.

He might have told her whatever he thought would best keep the peace. I doubt he would have wanted to tell her something like "My parents said you aren't welcome at their home." But who knows if that's what he actually told her. She might have changed the story to garner more sympathy.

JMO.

Hypothetical question: how culpable is RP if he maintained a sexual relationship with BD but was not involved in the plot?

While not a criminal, I don't see how he would be innocent either

I think it speaks volumes that he hasn't spoken out and made any sort of statement. He's gone radio silent.

Not criminal guilt, but I think his actions led to a young woman dying

And what actions would those be? And please provide mainstream media links, and not just your speculation based on half-known stories.

Hypothetical question: how culpable is RP if he maintained a sexual relationship with BD but was not involved in the plot?

While not a criminal, I don't see how he would be innocent either

I'm kind of curious if he attended the funeral? Perhaps one of the friends would know???

And what actions would those be? And please provide mainstream media links, and not just your speculation based on half-known stories.
I hope he acted like a gentleman in all his affairs. I'm caught up in the fact that so little has happened in this case. This is very unlike the DPD.

I'm kind of curious if he attended the funeral? Perhaps one of the friends would know???
I haven't seen his presence noted in the Springfield Register. I think they would've mentioned it.

It would be hard to blame him either way. Her mother just probably heard about him, and his presence could elicit a lot of commotion

RP is considered a victim, unless LE says otherwise, which they have not done.

I don't understand the side-eye comments about him.

I'm really confused by them too. Any evidence against him are second hand stories originating from someone who likely played a role in the murder of an innocent woman. Not a trustworthy source.

JMO.

I think it speaks volumes that he hasn't spoken out and made any sort of statement. He's gone radio silent.

Would you date him if you knew what happened to his last gf and that his ex gf was still on the loose. Plus would you hire him if you knew a ex may come to the work place to kill or stalk other female employees.

The guy is better staying out of it publicly for now imo. Life must continue on and his ex is still out there and would not hesitate to bring the hitman back from Ecuador. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper