TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange comments, I've lived in Dallas proper my whole life and don't understand the deal about looks! Who are these shallow people, don't think I've ever met them in all my years!

You should pay a little visit to the Park Cities...the real "Dallas proper" :)

Starting to think that maybe RP really loved and cared for BD (probably not knowing what she was capable of) obviously as the lived together. We have seen how much KH cared for RP from her FB pics. I agree with others that RP did not appear to be sincerely happy but more like he had to participate or offend KH.

RP and KH were planning on moving to San Fran.....I would like to see pics of BD and RP.

Did she tell you personally that they were moving to San Fran together

Good point, never seen any pics of BD and RP

If he wasn't happy with KH, he wouldn't have taken her to meet his parents and wouldn't have been leaving the next day to go to Mexico with KH.

If LE never finds BD, how long will KL and CC just sit in jail before moving forward with the case ?

If LE never finds BD, how long will KL and CC just sit in jail before moving forward with the case ?
Their cases will move forward. They have a right to a speedy trial. Also even if BD was in custody there is a good chance all of the trials will be held separately. There is no reason why one trial will effect the others. They are still guilty as charged. That doesn't change just because they don't have the ring leader in custody. IMO

Their cases will move forward. They have a right to a speedy trial. Also even if BD was in custody there is a good chance all of the trials will be held separately. There is no reason why one trial will effect the others. They are still guilty as charged. That doesn't change just because they don't have the ring leader in custody. IMO
Ok, I just wonder how long LE will pursue this search for BD. It's so frustrating.

Ok, I just wonder how long LE will pursue this search for BD. It's so frustrating.

Some of the cases where perp escaped to another country take years (if ever). Some of the countries don't have an extradition treaty with US, so you can't get a perp out of there even if you know where they are. Mexico does have an extradition treaty with US, but if BD was born her, I believe Mexico will not extradite her.

BD is in Mexico, is a Mexican citizen, and has just been formally indicted here by a Texas grand jury.

"Dallas Police have known of Delgado’s whereabouts for weeks and have been working with authorities to extradite her. Extradition to the U.S. could not happen without an indictment."

Yes, it appears the DPD was in fact working hard to bring BD to justice after all.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...hind-dentist-murder-indicted-mexico/74422906/

ETA - They are now saying BD had dual citizenship but was born in Mexico.

Two Indicted in Dallas Dentist's Murder; Connection to Drug Cartel

There are new developments Thursday in the murder of a Dallas dentist.

Two people police believe are connected to the death of Kendra Hatcher have been indicted, and there's mention of a connection to a drug cartel. More at link . . .

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tw...rder-Connection-to-Drug-Cartel-336058891.html

Yes, BD's indictment states that U.S. Currency from BD and a drug cartel was promised to KL to murder KH. KL must have been offered a hell of a lot more than $500 allegedly offered to CC to drive. So, we're likely looking at a Mexican drug cartel now, no? I have an entirely different view of little BD now. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8