TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can wait for her to show back in US, but I am not holding my breath.
Who knows, I'm not saying I'm right, I'm only speculating. Yet she isn't clever or of sound mind to have Kendra murdered. Apologies if I am coming across as argumentative, this case is beyond tragically sad and difficult to grasp as to why anyone would kill.

Who knows, I'm not saying I'm right, I'm only speculating. Yet she isn't clever or of sound mind to have Kendra murdered. Apologies if I am coming across as argumentative, this case is beyond tragically sad and difficult to grasp as to why anyone would kill.

If she voluntarily shows back here, she could get the death penalty. And in TX they will actually carry it out. So I don't believe she will be coming back on her own.

If she voluntarily shows back here, she could get the death penalty. And in TX they will actually carry it out. So I don't believe she will be coming back on her own.

I wonder if she has to weigh her personal safety in Mexico (because of who her associates may be) against the thought that it might be safer to come back and take her chances with the Texas judicial system. A death penalty here would probably take longer than an informal execution in Mexico. Just a thought. She may no longer even have that option.

Since she's a Mexican citizen and since her residency status in the US is questionable, I seriously doubt she'll be back. Mexico will likely not act on the extradition request. If she has dual citizenship, it's still a big maybe. And I couldn't disagree more that DPD was supposedly on their game. They should have known she would be a severe flight risk and still did nothing to keep her from fleeing. Before their latest round of excuses that surveillance is too expensive, they admitted that someone forgot to file the appropriate paperwork to have her surveiled. They screwed this up, plain and simple.

I wonder if she has to weigh her personal safety in Mexico (because of who her associates may be) against the thought that it might be safer to come back and take her chances with the Texas judicial system. A death penalty here would probably take longer than an informal execution in Mexico. Just a thought. She may no longer even have that option.

If she truly has cartel connections in Mexico, then she'll be totally safe and sound - and living the high life.

Will authorities in Mexico at least arrest her and hold her, while extradition is worked out? Or does she run free in Mexico?

Back on post 374 I posted a link about how extradiction from Mexico to the US works.
From the link if she was born in Mexico it seems like they will not extradite her. Mexico can try and sentence her in Mexico for the crime and she could end up in a Mexican prison.

Where does it say that DPD admitted someone "forgot" to file paperwork to have Crazy under surveillance ?

I would think that if she brought a drug cartel into this mess.....she is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

This is what you get when a jealous, crazy female tries to arrange a hit.....what a cluster ____!!!
Didn't she know not to get too many people involved because it will blow up in your face....SMH.

She might be heading back to the states. Hurricane Patricia is a MONSTER, largest on record, category 5.

Will the family member who put her on a bus to Mexico be arrested, as well ?

Most likely not. It was before the charges. Even if the family member believed her to be guilty, it would be hard to prove that.

Dang....it still blows my mind that this has happened all because of a man and she really thought she would get away with it.
Even I would know not to get too many people involved, especially these clowns !
A bunch of amateurs.....

She did get away with it. At least so far. She is in Mexico, and because she is a Mexican citizen, Mexico might never extradite her.

I think they will....I hope they will. I would hate that for KH's family.
I wonder if RP would love to get his hands around her neck and choke her.

It's gonna cause trouble in TX too.

Not nearly as bad. We're going to get a lot of rain, but that's it. (I'm north of Houston) Either way, trouble if she stays there and trouble if she comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member