TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that she put herself in a dangerous situation by even telling KL that she had "connections".
I would have kept my mouth shut.

I would think that she put herself in a dangerous situation by even telling KL that she had "connections".

Who knows if she actually has these connections she bragged about. She certainly didn't appear to have a lot of money while she was with RP.

Who knows if she actually has these connections she bragged about. She certainly didn't appear to have a lot of money while she was with RP.
That's true.....plus, she was from Pleasant Grove and all you have to do go is practically go outside and you can find drugs.

Not nearly as bad. We're going to get a lot of rain, but that's it. (I'm north of Houston) Either way, trouble if she stays there and trouble if she comes back.

But Mexico is large and if she is where that person who was posting said she is, she is nowhere near the border that will get hit.

It's possible she has "connections." It would explain how she could afford the apartment she lived in. It's not a fancy apt in turtle creek or park cities, but it's still pricey. She was a full time student, no job. How'd she pay her bills? I doubt the ex was paying them, so someone was.

It's possible she has "connections." It would explain how she could afford the apartment she lived in. It's not a fancy apt in turtle creek or park cities, but it's still pricey. She was a full time student, no job. How'd she pay her bills? I doubt the ex was paying them, so someone was.
That's what I was wondering, too !
I couldn't afford to live there with a car payment and other bills.....

It's a shame that she was so jealous because she wasted 2 years of school and loans and she could have made decent money.

Where does it say that DPD admitted someone "forgot" to file paperwork to have Crazy under surveillance ?

There was at least one media report on this, and if I remember correctly, this information was not one of those "sources said" types of reports.

So, I wonder if BD is aware that LE knows where she is.
Will mexican authorities bring her in ?

I was thinkng the same thing. Have Mexican authorities arrested her and if not why and when will they?

This case is so convoluted and unbelievable. A talented, giving, lovely gal executed. Three helpers who may all get the death penalty. A jeep owner who's probably scared because he's a witness. A possible cartel connection. Two nations who will have to negotiate extradition. All due to a jealous little witch who couldn't accept rejection and move on.

Great post, cattlekate! Yes, that pretty much sums it up!

Has the third helper referenced above been arrested?

Has the third helper referenced above been arrested?
I believe he was arrested at the same time KL was arrested because that guy had warrants in Dallas.
Nothing else has been reported about it, though.

It seems like BD almost made a party out of the planning of this.....she has an awfully big mouth !

Wondering whether BD's attorney told her that it might be in her best interest to take a trip to Mexico.

I was thinking about all of this last night. BD showed up at the DPD willingly but possibly with a lawyer. LE did know BD had borrowed that Jeep from someone she knew and he had no idea what his vehicle was going to be used for. I do believe she answered some non incriminating questions and then her lawyer said that's it, we are out of here if she is not being arrested in the case. LE let her go even though their own common sense told them she was the instigator of the murder. Maybe at that time LE couldn't prove it, but knew it.

But why not arrest BD for conspiracy to commit robbery? Charges can be upgraded. I realize she would have most likely bonded out, but it would have bought LE a little time to further investigate. Why not keep in touch with her while investigating? I just do not understand LE's actions in this case. It was a high profile murder case, FGS!

I firmly believe BD was advised to 'visit' Mexico. A family member took BD to board a bus to Mexico. To me that would be aiding and abetting a fugitive!

MOO

Do we know for sure she went in for questioning with an attorney ?
It seems like LE could have made it clear to her upon her leaving the interview that they would be "keeping in touch" with her if they had further questions.

Do we know for sure she went in for questioning with an attorney ?It seems like LE could have made it clear to her upon her leaving the interview that they would be "keeping in touch" with her if they had further questions.

BBM:
No, that is why I wrote possibly!

It's a shame that she was so jealous because she wasted 2 years of school and loans and she could have made decent money.

Which reminds me of two things I obsess about...

1. Did RP suggest BD get a "real job" and maybe dental hygiene school would be a great idea? BD was at least 30 years old when she started this endeavor. I wonder what she did before and if she and RP met when she was not involved in a professional field.

2. Did RP meet KH through BD, at some kind of dental function?

I obsess about these items because I could see BD going absolutely ballistic if she followed a profession at RP's suggestion, racking up loans and such, imagining them as a professional couple, and then it became a conduit for RP to meet another gal.

Most likely not. It was before the charges. Even if the family member believed her to be guilty, it would be hard to prove that.

Disagree, since she fled after Kendra's murder. And it wouldn't matter whether the family member thought she was guilty or not. They still could be charged with being an accessory after the fact.

Which reminds me of two things I obsess about...

1. Did RP suggest BD get a "real job" and maybe dental hygiene school would be a great idea? BD was at least 30 years old when she started this endeavor. I wonder what she did before and if she and RP met when she was not involved in a professional field.

2. Did RP meet KH through BD, at some kind of dental function?

I obsess about these items because I could see BD going absolutely ballistic if she followed a profession at RP's suggestion, racking up loans and such, imagining them as a professional couple, and then it became a conduit for RP to meet another gal.

That's what I was wondering about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member